I like Cruz because...

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
It is important to remain positive. No badmouthing of republican candidates today. Give it to the Democrats like Bush, Trump or Hillary!

Cruz hats the Import/export bank, and made it his signal issue. That gets my support right there. I detest corporate welfare a lot more than I do regular welfare. Killing this white elephant is an important thing.

He also is carrying point against the horrible deal with Iran. He has been a loud and persisant voice agains this suicidal pact.

SO you hate supporting innovation and advancement of your own country. You're a fucking fool! Fuck cruz and his hatred of investment into our country.

Go fuck yourself!

SO you hate supporting innovation and advancement of your own country. You're a fucking fool! Fuck cruz and his hatred of investment into our country.

Go fuck yourself!
BiyJQEaCQAE0NCH.jpg

Anyone that runs for president and doesn't care about infrastructure, science, r&d, education and the advancement of our country can go to hell!

Liberals hate him, so I like him. Plus, he tells the truth, unlike fuckwads like McCain, Graham, McConnell, and all the other back stabbing RINOs.

Liberals hate him, so I like him. Plus, he tells the truth, unlike fuckwads like McCain, Graham, McConnell, and all the other back stabbing RINOs.

Like Reagan? Even Michael Reagan said his father would be appalled by what the party has become. Cruz and his ilk are the reason why, the man is a clown and nothing more. The party has gone to hell in a handbasket and idiots like Ted Cruz are to blame for it.

CA5glWBWYAAZk08.jpg

Like Reagan? Even Michael Reagan said his father would be appalled by what the party has become. Cruz and his ilk are the reason why, the man is a clown and nothing more. The party has gone to hell in a handbasket and idiots like Ted Cruz are to blame for it.

CA5glWBWYAAZk08.jpg
end times will be brought on by the there is no god crowd........

CA5glWBWYAAZk08.jpg
Then you must have misunderstood Michael. The Republican establishment right now is as liberal as the Democratic Party was when the incomparable Ronald Reagan was President.

Then you must have misunderstood Michael. The Republican establishment right now is as liberal as the Democratic Party was when the incomparable Ronald Reagan was President.

I assure you, I didn't misunderstand a thing.

Michael Reagan tweeted, "If the Republican Party has sunk to Trumps level my father if he were alive might want to leave it...."

That's a pretty clear message: The Republican party has become an embarrassment.

People like Cruz and Trump are the reasons why.

end times will be brought on by the there is no god crowd........

Oh please.

If you believe there is a higher power, you're not really giving him/her much credit.
Do tell...this I gotta hear

Well it isn't difficult to understand if you're actually using your brain....

If there is a higher power, do you really believe their ethereal schedule will be dictated by earthly beings? That seems like a mighty small box to place around an all powerful being.

Forum List

Back