I like Cruz because...

Then you must have misunderstood Michael. The Republican establishment right now is as liberal as the Democratic Party was when the incomparable Ronald Reagan was President.

I assure you, I didn't misunderstand a thing.

Michael Reagan tweeted, "If the Republican Party has sunk to Trumps level my father if he were alive might want to leave it...."

That's a pretty clear message: The Republican party has become an embarrassment.

People like Cruz and Trump are the reasons why.
Then you didn't quote him accurately. Sounds more like a comment about Trump. I didn't see the tweet but was Cruz even mentioned in it?

end times will be brought on by the there is no god crowd........

Oh please.

If you believe there is a higher power, you're not really giving him/her much credit.
Do tell...this I gotta hear

Well it isn't difficult to understand if you're actually using your brain....

If there is a higher power, do you really believe their ethereal schedule will be dictated by earthly beings? That seems like a mighty small box to place around an all powerful being.
Time may be fixed, cause will be same....."as in the days of Noah"...

Then you must have misunderstood Michael. The Republican establishment right now is as liberal as the Democratic Party was when the incomparable Ronald Reagan was President.

Michael Reagan tweeted, "If the Republican Party has sunk to Trumps level my father if he were alive might want to leave it...."

That's a pretty clear message: The Republican party has become an embarrassment.

Then you didn't quote him accurately. Sounds more like a comment about Trump. I didn't see the tweet but was Cruz even mentioned in it?

I never said MR even mentioned Cruz, I said that his father would be appalled by what the Republican party has become and that Cruz and his ilk (Trump) are the reasons why.

Juban Cruz is just fluff. Filler (at best to fool the sheep into thinking they have a "choice")

Jeb Bush will be the GOP nominee.

Hitlery Clinton will be the DNC nominee.

Donald Trump will be the 3rd party spoiler that will allow Hitlery to slither her way into the WH.

Juban Cruz is just fluff. Filler (at best to fool the sheep into thinking they have a "choice")

Jeb Bush will be the GOP nominee.

Hitlery Clinton will be the DNC nominee.

Donald Trump will be the 3rd party spoiler that will allow Hitlery to slither her way into the WH.
Crawl back under your rock!

I never said MR even mentioned Cruz, I said that his father would be appalled by what the Republican party has become and that Cruz and his ilk (Trump) are the reasons why.
So, you're just trying to assign your opinion to Michael Reagan? That's pretty much what I thought.

Cruzinator.jpg

Forum List

Back