I like discussing the Origin of the Universe, let's do.

What is your theory?

I have several different things pulling my brain one way or another(crack excluded), perhaps they could all be related.

I feel there's something with energy and our brain's abilities that we all don't know. I enjoy "attempting" to have lucid dreams, but they don't always happen. When they do, it can be magical but I haven't reached a point where I become "conscious" within my dream, i.e. aware I'm in a dream, and in total control. You can youtube people who have done this and their descriptions are awesome.

So there's the electo-magnetic connection I think there's something to that, and life, but then I am anti-Religion. I'm neither anti nor pro creator; however. Science has come a long way, but it cannot get my head around the whole "something came from nothing" thing.

These are just my initial thoughts, whoever likes to discuss these things jump on in!!

It's turtles, young man, do you hear me?

Turtles! turtles all the way down!

on the dream front....i have the ablitity to leave the body in dream state....now i have heard various theories as to why this happens...one is a type of astro projection...the other is simply that your brain has awaken before your body...i have heard people claim they can control it and visit other areas...i have never done that.

**astral projection. You should look into controlling it, it could change your life.

The universe doesn't come from anywhere, it has always existed.

There's a pretty good consensus that it had a beginning. (in the scientific community). Dig into some research on that.

What I'm saying is that even if the current universe started with a big bang, who's to say that it hadn't just collapsed on itself from an earlier incarnation, like when maybe when all the black holes suck everything up, they then suck each other up and everything collapses into a singularity that then re-explodes. In which case, the big bang has happened over and over.

The universe doesn't come from anywhere, it has always existed.

There's a pretty good consensus that it had a beginning. (in the scientific community). Dig into some research on that.

What I'm saying is that even if the current universe started with a big bang, who's to say that it hadn't just collapsed on itself from an earlier incarnation, like when maybe when all the black holes suck everything up, they then suck each other up and everything collapses into a singularity that then re-explodes. In which case, the big bang has happened over and over.
I can diggit, but it doesn't allude to a conclusion of *what* exactly, is the beginning component, of EVERYthing, and where did it come from.

Nothing scientific about the way I feel as how the universe was created. I tend to believe what the Bible says about it all. Makes as much sense to me as any of the wild scientific theories I've ever heard.

Science makes a little more sens to me in-that most of its observances are verifiable. The Bible isn't, in my eyes. I consider Religion a plague.

I can diggit, but it doesn't allude to a conclusion of *what* exactly, is the beginning component, of EVERYthing, and where did it come from.

Well, there is the fact that with all the natural laws coming into existence at the time of the big bang that would include time as well. Without time as a factor, beginning and end are virtually meaningless. Any beginning to the universe spirals into conjecture and religion as science is unable to explain anything before natural laws exist. One reason why I said that was for the religious to explain earlier. It is outside the realm of science. I rather think much of the big bang theory is conjecture as well considering there is no real evidence for 90% of what is claimed. The only thing big bang claims that has any real evidence is that all matter was compressed into a single singularity.

I wonder how this fits into physics today as well. I have heard that a singularity within a black hole has infinite density. If that is true, then what is the difference between that singularity and the one that started the big bang. Infinite density is infinite mass. Then again, where is the infinite gravity that should be coming from this infinite mass. I kind of take issue with current theories on black holes if you did not notice.

Well, there is the fact that with all the natural laws coming into existence at the time of the big bang that would include time as well. Without time as a factor, beginning and end are virtually meaningless. Any beginning to the universe spirals into conjecture and religion as science is unable to explain anything before natural laws exist. One reason why I said that was for the religious to explain earlier. It is outside the realm of science. I rather think much of the big bang theory is conjecture as well considering there is no real evidence for 90% of what is claimed. The only thing big bang claims that has any real evidence is that all matter was compressed into a single singularity.

I wonder how this fits into physics today as well. I have heard that a singularity within a black hole has infinite density. If that is true, then what is the difference between that singularity and the one that started the big bang. Infinite density is infinite mass. Then again, where is the infinite gravity that should be coming from this infinite mass. I kind of take issue with current theories on black holes if you did not notice.

If it's within a singularity, and within a black-hole, it being "within" something leads me to believe that it's the opposite of "infinite;" although, if it's going to continuously expand for.....forever, I guesso. *shrug*

I do take issue with your stating natural laws didn't exist prior. That'd be a theory, not a fact. But anyways, I'm neither for n'or against big bang theory but regardless of that, it doesn't allude to a beginning itself, either.

ancient astronaut theory explains it all.... :D

j/k

I don't understand any of it gt, but i do believe there is something more to us, that most have not grasped yet... the dream thing sounds like fun, if one can manage them in a state of knowing it is a dream....

AAT claims that those astronauts within the universe created the universe?Never heard that version before.

The Big Bang can't account for where the first singularity came from

The laws that govern the universe cannot be logically assumed to apply outside of it or to its beginning.

And also the converse to that. Meaning, it's not necessary that they DON'T apply.

There is no reason to believe they do, as there is no reason to believe that whatever may lie 'outside' this universe resembles the universe. What evidence is there that a singularity can occur within the universe that can expand into another universe? There is none. The most reasonable conclusion is that whatever might apply outside the universe is most likely nothing like the laws of physics within, as the events that seem to have occurred to create the universe appear impossible within it.

Last edited:
The laws that govern the universe cannot be logically assumed to apply outside of it or to its beginning.

And also the converse to that. Meaning, it's not necessary that they DON'T apply.

There is no reason to believe they do, as there is no reason to believe that whatever may lie 'outside' this universe resembles the universe. What evidence is there that a singularity can occur within the universe that can expand into another universe? There is none. The most reasonable conclusion is that whatever might apply outside the universe is most likely nothing like the laws of physics within, as the events that seem to have occurred to create the universe appear impossible within it.
There's no reason to assume they don't unless you accept just another "theory" of how the universe began. They could be the laws of all existence, not of just the Universe, we don't know. You're basing these assumptions on existing theories of how the Universe came to be, but there's no factual answer to that at all. This could be the only universe, too, everything about a multi-verse is theory at this point.

There is no model or theory that can explain the facts we see like TBB. Background radiation, red shift- these are facts.

Like I said, it's always been here, there is no beginning and no end of the universe. There was never a point when nothing existed and something/someone made everything.

Forum List

Back