I Like It: Jews Freaking Out Over Indiana’s New Religious Freedom Law

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
First of all, a good rule of thumb is that anything which freaks out Jews is generally good for heterosexual Christian white people. With that said, this is just a good way to rile up the homosexuals for 2016, another religion vs homosexual story. The easiest way to win the debate is to put religion on the front lines, when facts would be a much better defense against the queering of America. Just the fact that 40-50% of all child rape is due to homosexuals would be enough to turn many people that don't care into anti-homosexuals.
You see, they spread disease, rape kids, commit domestic abuse at a much higher rate than heterosexuals, it goes on and on. Religion has always in many ways been a strength for this country but it's undeniable that our enemies use it to push agendas that would otherwise be impossible to push when confronted with facts. If you are a religious person please just use facts to argue against homosexuals for the bulk of the debate. It is imperative that preachers across this country should be telling people that God was wise enough to shun queers due to their actions. The more this is done the more states we can get religious freedom bills passed in other states, like Arkansas just did, so we can take back this country for God and return America back to its moral values thats been destroyed by liberal political correctness, perpetrated by Jews.

Indiana s new religious freedom law Good for the Jews The Times of Israel

What a fine RWr you are.
Don't forget American patriot.

What you wrote in the OP is the opposite of American patriot.

Why do you hate the Constitution?

Or can you point out where it says "except gays"?

The Constitution does not give government the authority to force any business to serve anyone.

You obviously don't have a clue about the Constitution. The spectacle of attacking others for not supporting it is comical, to say the least.

Question posited to baker: "Would you please make a wedding cake topped with two males engaging in anal sex? I am to be wedded to my homosexual partner next week".

Baker #1: "Certainly".

Baker #2: "I'd rather not, as it is an affront to my learned and ingrained cultural and religious morals and mores which span familial generations. Our bakery chooses to not participate in such business as we believe it is our individual choice not to do so. Would you please take your business elsewhere"?

So... who ends up getting ass-raped? :dunno:

Fuck this nonsense. The PC game ran its course long ago. Time for you fucking thought-Nazis to hit the road. :fu:

Question posited to baker: "Would you please make a wedding cake topped with two males engaging in anal sex? I am to be wedded to my homosexual partner next week".

Baker #2: "I'd rather not, as it is an affront to my learned and ingrained cultural and religious morals and mores which span familial generations. Our bakery chooses to not participate in such business as we believe it is our individual choice not to do so. Would you please take your business elsewhere"?

Fuck this nonsense. The PC game ran its course long ago. Time for you fucking thought-Nazis to hit the road. :fu:
If you wish not get ass-raped, don't bend over for Jesus.

Libs are spinning this in an exercise of fascism to impose values on others. Nothing more, nothing less.

First of all, a good rule of thumb is that anything which freaks out Jews is generally good for heterosexual Christian white people. With that said, this is just a good way to rile up the homosexuals for 2016, another religion vs homosexual story. The easiest way to win the debate is to put religion on the front lines, when facts would be a much better defense against the queering of America. Just the fact that 40-50% of all child rape is due to homosexuals would be enough to turn many people that don't care into anti-homosexuals.
You see, they spread disease, rape kids, commit domestic abuse at a much higher rate than heterosexuals, it goes on and on. Religion has always in many ways been a strength for this country but it's undeniable that our enemies use it to push agendas that would otherwise be impossible to push when confronted with facts. If you are a religious person please just use facts to argue against homosexuals for the bulk of the debate. It is imperative that preachers across this country should be telling people that God was wise enough to shun queers due to their actions. The more this is done the more states we can get religious freedom bills passed in other states, like Arkansas just did, so we can take back this country for God and return America back to its moral values thats been destroyed by liberal political correctness, perpetrated by Jews.

Indiana s new religious freedom law Good for the Jews The Times of Israel
Not just gays but blacks Muslims athiests and anyone who's not one of you.

Forum List

Back