I liked Larry Elder's book... until I read his views on abortion..

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Yeh, I was reading his book 10 Things You Can't Ssay In America

he was informative and making sense until he got to abortion... said something about how.. The Right are all in favor of freedom until it comes to the freedom to kill your children

of course, he didn't put it that way

OK, this book was written about 15 yearss ago, if I recall... So maybe he has changed his views?

In any case, legalizing murder is somewhat different in moral gravity compared to... say, legalizing pot

You get it all wrongs. He only says pro-choice and pro-life are dumb and dumber, to make it sound like he is the smart one. :)

Yeh, I was reading his book 10 Things You Can't Ssay In America

he was informative and making sense until he got to abortion... said something about how.. The Right are all in favor of freedom until it comes to the freedom to kill your children

of course, he didn't put it that way

OK, this book was written about 15 yearss ago, if I recall... So maybe he has changed his views?

In any case, legalizing murder is somewhat different in moral gravity compared to... say, legalizing pot

On this item, Larry Elder is right. In the USA, you can own a gun and shoots somebody who frightens you, and claim "self defense", but if you become pregnant and you can't afford to raise the baby, the state can force you to carry that child to term, regardless of the consequences to your life, health or well being.

Conservatives believe you have the freedom to refuse a vaccine, but not another child. That's ridiculous. If you don't believe in abortion, don't have one, and don't get a woman pregnant who doesn't want to have a child.

Forum List

Back