• I have no idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am supposed to

• I fear the alternative

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love America because it is my homeland.
However, I don't like this limp wristed path we are taking. And I certainly don't appreciate our government supplying arms to terrorists like they have been for decades...
Maybe I loveD America..
fuckin sucks...

I am a follower of the American constitutional system.

When we live up to it as an American people, we are the greatest nation in the world.

When we don't, like far right does not want to, not so much.

When we live up to it as an American people, we are the greatest nation in the world.

Far either side, Jake.
We have a damn good COTUS. When it gets followed..
Like all those BIG govt programs the right & left has instituted.. Look at paul ryan. Ignore it when the left goes against the constitution? REALLY?

Far either side, Jake. We have a damn good COTUS. When it gets followed. Like all those BIG govt programs the right & left has instituted.. Look at paul ryan. Ignore it when the left goes against the constitution? REALLY?
The far right is a much greater problem than the far left, which is about three squirrel heads. The far right talks about militias and armed resistance, failing to understand their neighbors will march them into their own back yards, if they ever rise up, and dispatch them. You rant is rather confused: clarify it, please.

I dont love America. Its a place to live. I am a citizen of planet Earth.
imagesTA99XJOO.jpg

Far either side, Jake. We have a damn good COTUS. When it gets followed. Like all those BIG govt programs the right & left has instituted.. Look at paul ryan. Ignore it when the left goes against the constitution? REALLY?
The far right is a much greater problem than the far left, which is about three squirrel heads. The far right talks about militias and armed resistance, failing to understand their neighbors will march them into their own back yards, if they ever rise up, and dispatch them. You rant is rather confused: clarify it, please.
Maybe because of all the unconstitutionality going on, Jake. That's why we have a 2nd amendment!
How many times has Obama been beaten in the SC? 13 or 14? How many 9 - 0? 8 or 9?
Hell, didn't he even say the COTUS gets in his way?
Look at B Sanders talking about his nationalizing. Is that constitutional?
What about the federal govt taking over public education?
To say its mostly the right is bullshit and you know it. You just have a grudge against them, and rightly so I might add. But that doesn't mean you should be dishonest.

Forum List

Back