I love Trump?

Who is it that labeled Trump a racist and began this discussion?

FWIW, I don't think that Trump is a racist. I think he's an opportunist and making nice with some racists represents an opportunity for him.

Anyone?

I think you are an asshole.

Anyone?

You are correct. And you are one of the lucky ones who gets to see that side of me. I'll bet you feel special.

I feel like exposure to you makes me feel worse about humanity as a whole.

I wish that I could believe that people like you did not exist outside of prison or madhouses.

If I saw you on fire, dying in horrible pain in the middle of the street, I would not piss on you to save your worthless life.

Well, I would give you my coat if you were cold or a warm meal if you were hungry. I'd treat you like the human being that you are.

You have had many opportunities to treat me like I was a human being.

Instead you choose to be a complete asshole.

So fuck you.

Such hurt feelings. How can I help make you feel better?

Hmmmm. Yeah. I'm a party pooper.
nobody cares enough for you to pooper a party

Yeah. I suppose that is correct. You've won the point. What's next?

I think you are an asshole.

Anyone?

You are correct. And you are one of the lucky ones who gets to see that side of me. I'll bet you feel special.

I wish that I could believe that people like you did not exist outside of prison or madhouses.

If I saw you on fire, dying in horrible pain in the middle of the street, I would not piss on you to save your worthless life.

Well, I would give you my coat if you were cold or a warm meal if you were hungry. I'd treat you like the human being that you are.

So fuck you.

Stop being a complete asshole.

So fuck you.

I've told you. I'm not a complete asshole. I'm just an asshole when I deal with people who need a few assholes in their life. Consider it a public service.

Now....how's about we discuss your obvious anger issues.

So fuck you.

I've told you. I'm not a complete asshole. I'm just an asshole when I deal with people who need a few assholes in their life. Consider it a public service.

Are you being mean to little Correll again? You know he's sensitive.

So fuck you.

Your lies are not my concern.

YOu asked a question. I answered.

Anytime you want to stop being a complete asshole, go right ahead.

Until then, fuck off you complete asshole.

Go play with matches.

So fuck you.

Your lies are not my concern.

YOu asked a question. I answered.

Anytime you want to stop being a complete asshole, go right ahead.

Until then, fuck off you complete asshole.

Go play with matches.

I'm afraid that where you are concerned....I will always be considered an asshole. You aren't honest and you are way too sensitive to ever appreciate my personality.

Still.....I'd never wish you harm nor turn away if you were in need. Call it a character flaw.

12540610_1046427468783640_1727916289717329536_n.png

love lol....you say love really... who gives a shit

don't know if love is the word...like...the right word

we want Trump for President ... we need the man......love or not ok?

Trump must be good at building a house of cards. With all the hot air he has and patience, he could fill an entire living room with playing cards. LOL

Forum List

Back