I love Trump?

It's not his skin color. It's the crap he says.
So do what EVERY person that calls him racist CANT do; ELABORATE

You sound like a kid who is asking for another drink of water for the fifth time before she goes to bed. You have already been told lots of times, and I;m not going to bother telling you again. If you forgot, look it up for yourself.
:lol: so nothing
No one has EVER explained how he is a racist.

Sure it's been explained. I've done it several times myself. You chose to pretend you haven't heard. I wont play that game again on this subject.
After 2 posts saying how you are not going to do something, wouldn't it have been more substantial, and flat out smarter, to just explain? Try again, cupcake?

You misunderstand. I don't mind arguing with idiots. I just don't want to rehash something that dumb. If you claim you can't see his racism, you don't want to see it.

He's white...

It's not his skin color. It's the crap he says.

You sound like a kid who is asking for another drink of water for the fifth time before she goes to bed. You have already been told lots of times, and I;m not going to bother telling you again. If you forgot, look it up for yourself.

I don't think Trump is a racist.

He certainly is a populist demagogue, however. And he plays to people's prejudices and other dark instincts.

Populist demagogue is fair.

"Prejudices"? "Dark Instincts"?

It's not a Dark Instinct for America to stop being the World's bitch on Trade and Immigration.

Moments after proclaiming that Trump will destroy Hillary with white voters, a dumb dumb said that those who play identity politics always vote dem. Weeeeeee!

Discussing racial voting patterns is not playing identify politics you dishonest piece of shit.

It isn't?

Fuck you asshole.

Awwwww. You seem upset.

Sort of. YOu being an asshole, you should be used to people reacting to you like you are an asshole.

Sure it's been explained. I've done it several times myself. You chose to pretend you haven't heard. I wont play that game again on this subject.
After 2 posts saying how you are not going to do something, wouldn't it have been more substantial, and flat out smarter, to just explain? Try again, cupcake?

You misunderstand. I don't mind arguing with idiots. I just don't want to rehash something that dumb. If you claim you can't see his racism, you don't want to see it.
3 fuckin posts now :rofl:
what a fuckin JOKE

Who is it that labeled Trump a racist and began this discussion?

FWIW, I don't think that Trump is a racist. I think he's an opportunist and making nice with some racists represents an opportunity for him.

Anyone?

I think you are an asshole.

Anyone?

You are correct. And you are one of the lucky ones who gets to see that side of me. I'll bet you feel special.

I feel like exposure to you makes me feel worse about humanity as a whole.

I wish that I could believe that people like you did not exist outside of prison or madhouses.

If I saw you on fire, dying in horrible pain in the middle of the street, I would not piss on you to save your worthless life.

3 fuckin posts now :rofl:
what a fuckin JOKE

He can't back it up. He CAN'T.

And he can't even admit it to himself!

TNHarley, his comments on the 'bad' Mexicans (illegals) in this country and his proposed temp immigration ban on Muslims is racist......... according to the Bullfrog that is.

TNHarley, his comments on the 'bad' Mexicans (illegals) in this country and his proposed temp immigration ban on Muslims is racist......... according to the Bullfrog that is.
Which it is nothing of the sort!
I figured that's what it was, and I planned on calling him out on his ignorance. Thanks, party pooper! ;)

FWIW, I don't think that Trump is a racist. I think he's an opportunist and making nice with some racists represents an opportunity for him.

Anyone?

Anyone?

You are correct. And you are one of the lucky ones who gets to see that side of me. I'll bet you feel special.

I wish that I could believe that people like you did not exist outside of prison or madhouses.

If I saw you on fire, dying in horrible pain in the middle of the street, I would not piss on you to save your worthless life.

Well, I would give you my coat if you were cold or a warm meal if you were hungry. I'd treat you like the human being that you are.

He's white...

You too? You also feel like being white gets a person labeled a racist? How have you made it this far with such delicate sensibilities?
You have the Reverend Al Charlatan and Jesse Hackson who are racist but aren't labeled racist. Spike Lee who's complaining about the Oscars being too white is racist but isn't labeled racist. The list goes on, but yes--to be labeled racist you must be white.

YOU just labeled them all racist. Are you able to understand your own thinking?
are you trying to confuse yourself or are you just not making any sense. Reread it and comprehend it...come back when you figure it out ;)

He is not making any sense.

It is one of his asshole ways of refusing to honestly engage in real debate.
Thanks for the heads up...I dislike wasting my time when I'm truly trying to have a discussion with members. I don't do it IRL and I won't do it here.

You too? You also feel like being white gets a person labeled a racist? How have you made it this far with such delicate sensibilities?
You have the Reverend Al Charlatan and Jesse Hackson who are racist but aren't labeled racist. Spike Lee who's complaining about the Oscars being too white is racist but isn't labeled racist. The list goes on, but yes--to be labeled racist you must be white.

YOU just labeled them all racist. Are you able to understand your own thinking?
are you trying to confuse yourself or are you just not making any sense. Reread it and comprehend it...come back when you figure it out ;)

He is not making any sense.

It is one of his asshole ways of refusing to honestly engage in real debate.
Thanks for the heads up...I dislike wasting my time when I'm truly trying to have a discussion with members. I don't do it IRL and I won't do it here.

That's cool. We wouldn't want anyone wasting time around here.

Which it is nothing of the sort!
I figured that's what it was, and I planned on calling him out on his ignorance. Thanks, party pooper! ;)
It is not even close to racism ;)

He wasn't even going to go down that road with you so I saved you a few thousand keystrokes :lol:

I wonder if Correll, CK or TNHarley would be kind enough to identify a few people who post regularly at USMB....who they actually consider to be racists.

Perhaps if we agree on two or three....we can build on that and begin to have that elusive mature discussion.

Why are you being so evasive?

If you knew about report discussing how many dems find Trump's message attractive just say so.

If you didn't and were shooting your mouth off about Trump not being able to reach across party lines, then you were the Bubble Boy and didn't know what you were talking about.

My opinion, which you ridiculed about basing my opinion on spending a lifetime among working class, dems is shown to be correct you are shown to be foolish.

I'm not aware of any credible source that says Democratic voters support trump in any significant numbers that would allow him to win anything other than the GOP primary.

You actually think that they would really report correctly on that?
All of the so called credible sources are for the way things are right now, they love the established politicians.
None of them want their gravy train disturbed.

Typical right winger. If it doesn't agree with what you think, it's some sort of big conspiracy.

What conspiracy?
What I said has nothing to do with conspiracies, it has everything to do with money and their jobs.

If all the reporters were forced to present false information to keep their jobs, as you say, that would be a conspiracy.

That is not what I said at all.
re-read it.

Anyone?

Anyone?

Well, I would give you my coat if you were cold or a warm meal if you were hungry. I'd treat you like the human being that you are.

You have had many opportunities to treat me like I was a human being.

Instead you choose to be a complete asshole.

So fuck you.

Forum List

Back