I love Trump?

what makes trump racist?
He's white...

It's not his skin color. It's the crap he says.
wrong its his skin color. A white man says anything thats considered controversial they will be labeled a bigot and/or racist. Doesn't matter if they have a point or not, they will be labeled a racist bigot. The word "Racist" and "Bigot" are a joke nowadays. People who grew up around REAL racism and bigotry would get a good laugh at todays pussified society.

Rosa Parks would tell people of today to STFU and grow some balls because they have no clue what racism and bigotry really is. Those two words are thrown around like confetti when the clocks strikes midnight on New Years Eve. They don't even mean anything anymore

So now you think you are channeling Rosa Parks. Why am I not surprised?

Lots of tea people saying it, but we all know they make shit up.

USNEWS AND WORLD REPORT, hardly Teaparty.

Did you know about that? Did your MSM tell you about it?

Or did you learn it from me?

After reading your posts, I can say I've learned a lot, but most of it wasn't intended by you.

Why are you being so evasive?

If you knew about report discussing how many dems find Trump's message attractive just say so.

If you didn't and were shooting your mouth off about Trump not being able to reach across party lines, then you were the Bubble Boy and didn't know what you were talking about.

My opinion, which you ridiculed about basing my opinion on spending a lifetime among working class, dems is shown to be correct you are shown to be foolish.

I'm not aware of any credible source that says Democratic voters support trump in any significant numbers that would allow him to win anything other than the GOP primary.

And you still won't admit that your MSM didn't inform you about that, because it reveals you to be the one in the bubble and your early ridicule of my opinion to be the actions of an ignorant fool.

Liberals. All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

OK.....If you say so.

what makes trump racist?
He's white...

wrong its his skin color. A white man says anything thats considered controversial they will be labeled a bigot and/or racist. Doesn't matter if they have a point or not, they will be labeled a racist bigot. The word "Racist" and "Bigot" are a joke nowadays. People who grew up around REAL racism and bigotry would get a good laugh at todays pussified society.

Rosa Parks would tell people of today to STFU and grow some balls because they have no clue what racism and bigotry really is. Those two words are thrown around like confetti when the clocks strikes midnight on New Years Eve. They don't even mean anything anymore

I can channel Daisy Bates, Malcolm X, MLK if you'd like?

what makes trump racist?
He's white...

So do what EVERY person that calls him racist CANT do; ELABORATE

You sound like a kid who is asking for another drink of water for the fifth time before she goes to bed. You have already been told lots of times, and I;m not going to bother telling you again. If you forgot, look it up for yourself.
:lol: so nothing
No one has EVER explained how he is a racist.

Push him hard enough, and he'll claim "dog whistles" and "code words"!

USNEWS AND WORLD REPORT, hardly Teaparty.

Did you know about that? Did your MSM tell you about it?

Or did you learn it from me?

After reading your posts, I can say I've learned a lot, but most of it wasn't intended by you.

Why are you being so evasive?

If you knew about report discussing how many dems find Trump's message attractive just say so.

If you didn't and were shooting your mouth off about Trump not being able to reach across party lines, then you were the Bubble Boy and didn't know what you were talking about.

My opinion, which you ridiculed about basing my opinion on spending a lifetime among working class, dems is shown to be correct you are shown to be foolish.

I'm not aware of any credible source that says Democratic voters support trump in any significant numbers that would allow him to win anything other than the GOP primary.

And you still won't admit that your MSM didn't inform you about that, because it reveals you to be the one in the bubble and your early ridicule of my opinion to be the actions of an ignorant fool.

OK.....If you say so.

what makes trump racist?
He's white...

You too? You also feel like being white gets a person labeled a racist? How have you made it this far with such delicate sensibilities?
You have the Reverend Al Charlatan and Jesse Hackson who are racist but aren't labeled racist. Spike Lee who's complaining about the Oscars being too white is racist but isn't labeled racist. The list goes on, but yes--to be labeled racist you must be white.

YOU just labeled them all racist. Are you able to understand your own thinking?

what makes trump racist?
He's white...

You sound like a kid who is asking for another drink of water for the fifth time before she goes to bed. You have already been told lots of times, and I;m not going to bother telling you again. If you forgot, look it up for yourself.

Sure it's been explained. I've done it several times myself. You chose to pretend you haven't heard. I wont play that game again on this subject.

what makes trump racist?
He's white...

I can channel Daisy Bates, Malcolm X, MLK if you'd like?

Of course you can.

what makes trump racist?
He's white...

You too? You also feel like being white gets a person labeled a racist? How have you made it this far with such delicate sensibilities?
You have the Reverend Al Charlatan and Jesse Hackson who are racist but aren't labeled racist. Spike Lee who's complaining about the Oscars being too white is racist but isn't labeled racist. The list goes on, but yes--to be labeled racist you must be white.

are you trying to confuse yourself or are you just not making any sense. Reread it and comprehend it...come back when you figure it out ;)

He's white...

Sure it's been explained. I've done it several times myself. You chose to pretend you haven't heard. I wont play that game again on this subject.
After 2 posts saying how you are not going to do something, wouldn't it have been more substantial, and flat out smarter, to just explain? Try again, cupcake?

Who is it that labeled Trump a racist and began this discussion?

FWIW, I don't think that Trump is a racist. I think he's an opportunist and making nice with some racists represents an opportunity for him.

Anyone?

what makes trump racist?
He's white...

You too? You also feel like being white gets a person labeled a racist?
How have you made it this far with such delicate sensibilities?

are you trying to confuse yourself or are you just not making any sense. Reread it and comprehend it...come back when you figure it out ;)

I figured it out long ago. That's why....as a white dude who never feels like he has to apologize for his words....I ain't worried about being labeled a racist.

what makes trump racist?
He's white...

I don't think Trump is a racist.

He certainly is a populist demagogue, however. And he plays to people's prejudices and other dark instincts.

what makes trump racist?
He's white...

He is not making any sense.

It is one of his asshole ways of refusing to honestly engage in real debate.

FWIW, I don't think that Trump is a racist. I think he's an opportunist and making nice with some racists represents an opportunity for him.

Anyone?

I think you are an asshole.

Anyone?

He's white...

I don't think Trump is a racist.

He certainly is a populist demagogue, however. And he plays to people's prejudices and other dark instincts.
a lot better than knee-jerking words everywhere

Anyone?

I think you are an asshole.

Anyone?

You are correct. And you are one of the lucky ones who gets to see that side of me. I'll bet you feel special.

Forum List

Back