I love Trump?

Fear is the rational response to random death.

Keep that tinfoil hat tight, and you should be OK.

Ridicule won't stop Trump.

Nope. The sanity of a general election will stop Trump.

Perhaps. You libs have done a great job of importing Third World Voters.

But don't pretend it has anything to do with having better ideas.

You do realize that Trump will crush Hillary in the White Vote, right? NO matter what?

You hold your breath for that.

No, it's pretty much a given.

The one group that doesn't do Identity Politics always votes against the Dem candidate.

You do know that right?

YOu ideas will never win you an election. That's why you play so much Identity Politics and are so desperate for more immigrants, especially any that are brown.

If he is able to reach across party lines, why hasn't he done that yet?

Who says he hasn't?

Most primaries are closed, but dems and independents have heard his various messages.

And I am sure many have liked what they have heard.

You have any reason to believe that other than AM radio or fox?

My life spent among working class dems. The dems on this site who admit certain portions of his message are attractive to them.

Good luck with that.

Thanks. A lot depends on how many and how fast people are learning to dismiss whatever the MSM says.

I don't think it will take very much luck.

Enjoy your bubble.

I'll be voting for Trump. My Dad will too. Dad died but I know were he alive he would vote for the Donald. Like a good son, I will see to it that Dad's vote is counted.
Do you know the difference between past and present usage?

Of course I do. Your failure to comprehend what I said is no fault of mine and what I stated was stated in perfect English.

Who says he hasn't?

Most primaries are closed, but dems and independents have heard his various messages.

And I am sure many have liked what they have heard.

My life spent among working class dems. The dems on this site who admit certain portions of his message are attractive to them.

Good luck with that.

Thanks. A lot depends on how many and how fast people are learning to dismiss whatever the MSM says.

Enjoy your bubble.

Trump Could Win It All

The survey by Washington-based Mercury Analytics is a combination online questionnaire and "dial-test" of Trump's first big campaign ad among 916 self-proclaimed "likely voters" (this video shows the ad and the dial test results). It took place primarily Wednesday and Thursday and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.5 percent.
Nearly 20 percent of likely Democratic voters say they'd cross sides and vote for Trump, while a small number, or 14 percent, of Republicans claim they'd vote for Clinton. When those groups were further broken down, a far higher percentage of the crossover Democrats contend they are "100 percent sure" of switching than the Republicans.
[SEE: Editorial Cartoons on Donald Trump]

When the firmed showed respondents the Trump ad, and assessed their responses to each moment of it, it found "the primary messages of Trump's ad resonated more than Democratic elites would hope."
About 25 percent of Democrats "agree completely" that it raises some good point, with an additional 19 percent agreeing at least "somewhat."
Mercury CEO Ron Howard, a Democrat whose firm works for candidates in both parties and corporate clients, concedes, "We expected Trump's first campaign spot to strongly appeal to Republican Trump supporters, with little impact – or in fact negative impact – on Democratic or independent voters."

YOU ARE THE BUBBLE BOY.

Keep that tinfoil hat tight, and you should be OK.

You do realize that Trump will crush Hillary in the White Vote, right? NO matter what?

The one group that doesn't do Identity Politics always votes against the Dem candidate.

You do know that right?

YOu ideas will never win you an election. That's why you play so much Identity Politics and are so desperate for more immigrants, especially any that are brown.

You keep believing that while you listen to President Romney.........OH Wait.

Good luck with that.

Enjoy your bubble.

Trump Could Win It All

The survey by Washington-based Mercury Analytics is a combination online questionnaire and "dial-test" of Trump's first big campaign ad among 916 self-proclaimed "likely voters" (this video shows the ad and the dial test results). It took place primarily Wednesday and Thursday and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.5 percent.
Nearly 20 percent of likely Democratic voters say they'd cross sides and vote for Trump, while a small number, or 14 percent, of Republicans claim they'd vote for Clinton. When those groups were further broken down, a far higher percentage of the crossover Democrats contend they are "100 percent sure" of switching than the Republicans.

When the firmed showed respondents the Trump ad, and assessed their responses to each moment of it, it found "the primary messages of Trump's ad resonated more than Democratic elites would hope."
About 25 percent of Democrats "agree completely" that it raises some good point, with an additional 19 percent agreeing at least "somewhat."
Mercury CEO Ron Howard, a Democrat whose firm works for candidates in both parties and corporate clients, concedes, "We expected Trump's first campaign spot to strongly appeal to Republican Trump supporters, with little impact – or in fact negative impact – on Democratic or independent voters."

YOU ARE THE BUBBLE BOY.

Saying one add raised a good point is not saying they will vote for him.

You do know that right?

You keep believing that while you listen to President Romney.........OH Wait.

Soooo, you do realize that nothing in your post contradicted anything in my post?

12540610_1046427468783640_1727916289717329536_n.png
So, you found your way out of the "Satire " thread? Good for you.
It wasn't my doing While I'm listed as joining here in 2013 I never posted here until recently and I'm not sure how it all works ,,,which board to post on which to keep away from, how to post, how to answer folks etc etc

Good luck with that.

Enjoy your bubble.

Trump Could Win It All

YOU ARE THE BUBBLE BOY.

A second ago you were calling me Bubble BOy, because I was saying that he message would be attractive across party lines.

Now, who is the bubble boy?

Good luck with that.

Enjoy your bubble.

Trump Could Win It All

YOU ARE THE BUBBLE BOY.

A second ago you were calling me Bubble BOy, because I was saying that he message would be attractive across party lines.

You are.

Enjoy your bubble.

Trump Could Win It All

YOU ARE THE BUBBLE BOY.

You are.

Did you know about that report on Dems liking Trump's message? Before I told you?

Enjoy your bubble.

Trump Could Win It All

YOU ARE THE BUBBLE BOY.

You are.

Did you know about that report on Dems liking Trump's message? Before I told you?

Lots of tea people saying it, but we all know they make shit up.

Trump Could Win It All

YOU ARE THE BUBBLE BOY.

You are.

USNEWS AND WORLD REPORT, hardly Teaparty.

Did you know about that? Did your MSM tell you about it?

Or did you learn it from me?

You are.

After reading your posts, I can say I've learned a lot, but most of it wasn't intended by you.

So, you found your way out of the "Satire " thread? Good for you.
It wasn't my doing While I'm listed as joining here in 2013 I never posted here until recently and I'm not sure how it all works ,,,which board to post on which to keep away from, how to post, how to answer folks etc etc
How common is the "It was not my doing?" You were posting, right? Did you know the meaning of "satire?" Can't you just say, LOL. I didn't notice the Forum Label...my bad!. But no, you have to come up with the excuse, "It was not my doing!" :blahblah:

You are.

After reading your posts, I can say I've learned a lot, but most of it wasn't intended by you.

Why are you being so evasive?

If you knew about report discussing how many dems find Trump's message attractive just say so.

If you didn't and were shooting your mouth off about Trump not being able to reach across party lines, then you were the Bubble Boy and didn't know what you were talking about.

My opinion, which you ridiculed about basing my opinion on spending a lifetime among working class, dems is shown to be correct you are shown to be foolish.

Moments after proclaiming that Trump will destroy Hillary with white voters, a dumb dumb said that those who play identity politics always vote dem. Weeeeeee!

Why are you being so evasive?

If you knew about report discussing how many dems find Trump's message attractive just say so.

If you didn't and were shooting your mouth off about Trump not being able to reach across party lines, then you were the Bubble Boy and didn't know what you were talking about.

My opinion, which you ridiculed about basing my opinion on spending a lifetime among working class, dems is shown to be correct you are shown to be foolish.

I'm not aware of any credible source that says Democratic voters support trump in any significant numbers that would allow him to win anything other than the GOP primary.

Trump may be a lot of things but ignorant is not one of them. He destroyed Bush's political machine without spending a dime and he has China shaking in their boots and he isn't even the nominee yet.

You could be right. He certainly used the fears of right wingers to fool them supporting him.

It has nothing to do with fear. That is what the politicians and media are saying. Once again they got it wrong.
It has everything to do with anger and that includes both the right, the left and in the middle.
Many Dem's are saying they would vote for him if he gets the Republican nomination, many more independents are saying they will also vote for him.
It's the angry attitude of "anyone but a politician" and someone with common sense that people will vote for him, not his policies.

Forum List

Back