I Love you American Folk's But...

No problem, it's the true you Guy's are pretty cool not like Us here in Europe.

Hello, I like it here people are really cool but i miss a bit talking in French :th_yourecute:i went to a site and talk with some French people and i can't say what really feel about Something you it is more easy going:)...No chi, chi like we say.
It will be cool if you talk could French :th_waiting: i am joking :badgrin:

Mercy buttercups

Hello, I like it here people are really cool but i miss a bit talking in French :th_yourecute:i went to a site and talk with some French people and i can't say what really feel about Something you it is more easy going:)...No chi, chi like we say.

Mercy buttercups

Derry End.

Mercy buttercups
renoncules de pitié

Dalia I hope you stick around here. We would miss you if you left for good. I enjoy your posts!

I´d like to discuss in German but the forums are full of pc watchdogs. There are exceptions but you´ll find the same few nicknames there all over, and they don´t really debate, they just post bullshit.

I´d like to discuss in German but the forums are full of pc watchdogs. There are exceptions but you´ll find the same few nicknames there all over, and they don´t really debate, they just post bullshit.

That is what private messaging is for.

That is what private messaging is for.
I am not joining a board for private messaging. If discussions take place under the threat of being closed and users being warned and banned although the rules are not violated, there is simply no sense in wasting time there. They can have their kind of "freedom" without me.

Qu'est-ce que le français? :D

th

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

What's worse is that you receive somekind of a rating in your profile and this is the biggest forum in France. I do not like to be noted when I register it's really stupid as system:flirtysmile4:, Well i think i will keep on talking English :th_yourecute:

Bienvenue sur le forum Dalia! J'ai pris 2 ans de français au lycée mais j'ai dû utiliser un traducteur pour ça. :wink: Mon cousin habite dans la campagne près de Paris. Où es-tu exactement?

Bienvenue sur le forum Dalia! J'ai pris 2 ans de français au lycée mais j'ai dû utiliser un traducteur pour ça. :wink: Mon cousin habite dans la campagne près de Paris. Où es-tu exactement?
Merci bien à vous, J'habite à Lyon, myself i use Google translate that is why i was saying i wanted to talk French again but it is true that i like to put image and some vidéo here at the forum. people are pretty cool about the fact that i am not very perfect in English for the French it is more hard for people who don't talk well.

Merci bien à vous, J'habite à Lyon, myself i use Google translate that is why i was saying i wanted to talk French again but it is true that i like to put image and some vidéo here at the forum. people are pretty cool about the fact that i am not very perfect in English for the French it is more hard for people who don't talk well.

Wow, Lyon est une ville plus grande que ce à quoi je m'attendais. C'est beau! :eusa_clap: J'espère arriver à voir mon cousin cet été. Avoir une invitation ouverte depuis un certain temps. Je vais devoir vérifier certaines de vos photos dans le salon. Encore une fois bienvenue!

P1010173f.jpg

Wow, Lyon est une ville plus grande que ce à quoi je m'attendais. C'est beau! :eusa_clap: J'espère arriver à voir mon cousin cet été. Avoir une invitation ouverte depuis un certain temps. Je vais devoir vérifier certaines de vos photos dans le salon. Encore une fois bienvenue!

P1010173f.jpg
Merci pour la Bienvenue mais je me suis inscrite il y a déjà un moment Sep 19, 2016:), Lyon is very pretty and one of the first French City in France, she date from the time of the Roman:)

Mercy buttercups
renoncules de pitié
There the proof that sometime i don't understand if a person is nice or been a asshole , i just hate that feeling:yourpointsmile:Edit, i did not have a respond but i have some note on my French profile 9 Neutral :badgrin:

Your stuck with me...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back