I may be a foolish optimist....

We are "terrorizing" two dozen countries? You mean we are inflicting death to scare people into our way of thinking? What two dozen countries are we doing this to?

The use of terror to influence an agenda. For all intents and purposes, I include financing of terrorists. I'll list as man as I can think of...

Afghanistan
Iraq
Syria
Bosnia
Kosovo
Eritrea
Yemen
Ethiopia
Nigeria
Haiti
Israel
Palestine
South Korea
Mexico
Honduras
Nicaragua
Costa Rica
Pakistan
Sudan
South Sudan
Ukraine

Probably forgot a few.

I've been on my congresscritters for years to kill that agency, every State has an equivalent agency, leave it to the States where it constitutionally belongs.

It must be OK for you to have someone pee on the opposite side of the pool where you're trying out your new water wings.

Your state allows that ?

Maybe you should move.

Funny to watch the arrogant ignorant left think that the EPA is sacrosanct over states powers.

Kiss it good-bye.

Yeah, I forgot

Libya
Western Sahara
Somalia

Can't think of anymore.

Not only the expense but some of the EPA regulations actually result in side effects such as pollution and food shortages. Burning ethanol for example causes more CO2 than petroleum products and reduces gas mileage.

Yeah, but it helps politicians in corn states get reelected.

In my never-ending (and perhaps naive and foolish) quest to find some bit of a silver-lining in the midst of the Trump madness (take a look at who he just appointed to be in charge of the EPA).......I think that Trump has this need to be a superman like hero.

He is appointing hyenas to take charge of the hen houses, so that he may outvote them when they make decisions that are clearly against the public's best interests........(did I mention that I am a naive, foolish optimist?) ......LOL

Well you are a fool and there is no getting around that.

Much to your disgust Trump is picking some very capable people

And who the hell are you to say what the peoples best interests are. Hope and Change anyone??

In my never-ending (and perhaps naive and foolish) quest to find some bit of a silver-lining in the midst of the Trump madness (take a look at who he just appointed to be in charge of the EPA).......I think that Trump has this need to be a superman like hero.

He is appointing hyenas to take charge of the hen houses, so that he may outvote them when they make decisions that are clearly against the public's best interests........(did I mention that I am a naive, foolish optimist?) ......LOL

Great I hope he goes in with the mission to shut the freaking doors.

Another plus is Pruitt is a globull warming skeptic
No no. A climate change denier! LOL, they may just as well call him an unbeliever.

His EPA pick is exactly what his voters want.

Ha! Most of his voters don't even know what the EPA is
Yeah they do, eco- Nazis killing business and patting themselves on the back while blaming the nearest Republican for the failures.

Time to whittle that monster down to a manageable size.

The US is headed to Third World Status. Dismantling the EPA, HUD, and Department of Education. Brilliant moves designed to keep the rich richer, and poor assholes like you slavering at his heels.

And who the hell are you to say what the peoples best interests are. Hope and Change anyone??

Capable people??? Hardly. He's picking trust fund babies like himself, to dismantled protections for everyday citizens so that guys like himself, can get richer. His cabinet picks are people who can't wait to pick your pockets clean.

You've elected a charlatan and a crook, and he's getting ready to clean you out.

The US is headed to Third World Status. Dismantling the EPA, HUD, and Department of Education. Brilliant moves designed to keep the rich richer, and poor assholes like you slavering at his heels.
Yeah, because the bigger the government is the richer the people get.

You poor brain dead asshole.

Capable people??? Hardly. He's picking trust fund babies like himself, to dismantled protections for everyday citizens so that guys like himself, can get richer. His cabinet picks are people who can't wait to pick your pockets clean.

You've elected a charlatan and a crook, and he's getting ready to clean you out.
Proof positive of what I just said above.

Blow it out your ass Dragonass.

You're just bent out of shape because Hillary lost and Trump won. The man you assholes considered a Joke won and is now President elect. Get over it asshole.

You are also an idiot who thinks everyone is out to pick your pocket. Just shows what a fool you are.

Trump has made some very good picks. Capable people with experience. Not a bunch of yes men and career politicians that you seem to think do a good job.

What a moron you are.

When the country is booming again get back to us with your "third world" bullshit.

Hillary lost. Thank God. and Trump won. Yep the man you all called a joke won. Must really chap your lefty loon ass to think smart people elected the man.

You wasted your vote on that waste of oxygen Hillary.

Have a good one you mindless drone. LOL

Forum List

Back