I may be a foolish optimist....

In my never-ending (and perhaps naive and foolish) quest to find some bit of a silver-lining in the midst of the Trump madness (take a look at who he just appointed to be in charge of the EPA).......I think that Trump has this need to be a superman like hero.

He is appointing hyenas to take charge of the hen houses, so that he may outvote them when they make decisions that are clearly against the public's best interests........(did I mention that I am a naive, foolish optimist?) ......LOL

His EPA pick is exactly what his voters want.

The US is headed to Third World Status. Dismantling the EPA, HUD, and Department of Education. Brilliant moves designed to keep the rich richer, and poor assholes like you slavering at his heels.
All three agencies are impoverishing America, so how will dismantling them lead us into third world status?

You're like some kind of doofus who sees a rich man driving a Lamborghini and concludes the way to get rich is to buy a Lamborghini. America can afford stuff like the EPA and the Dept of Education because it's rich, not the other way around. These agencies are driving us into third world status because their policies are so harmful to out economy.

In my never-ending (and perhaps naive and foolish) quest to find some bit of a silver-lining in the midst of the Trump madness (take a look at who he just appointed to be in charge of the EPA).......I think that Trump has this need to be a superman like hero.

He is appointing hyenas to take charge of the hen houses, so that he may outvote them when they make decisions that are clearly against the public's best interests........(did I mention that I am a naive, foolish optimist?) ......LOL
The EPA is far too powerful currently, it needs to be knocked down.
People need to know it's far from all knowing... very far. Its waste, fraud and abuse is off the charts.

The US is headed to Third World Status. Dismantling the EPA, HUD, and Department of Education. Brilliant moves designed to keep the rich richer, and poor assholes like you slavering at his heels.
All three currently are nothing 'but waste, fraud and abuse, they are the reason along with many others the US is heading to Third World status… Dip shit

Well you are a fool and there is no getting around that.

Much to your disgust Trump is picking some very capable people

And who the hell are you to say what the peoples best interests are. Hope and Change anyone??

Capable people??? Hardly. He's picking trust fund babies like himself, to dismantled protections for everyday citizens so that guys like himself, can get richer. His cabinet picks are people who can't wait to pick your pockets clean.

You've elected a charlatan and a crook, and he's getting ready to clean you out.
He's actually hiring successful people - not professors, teachers etc. who can't make it in the real world… Dumbass

I well know how truly dumb right wingers are (especially those who "think" that Trump will actually be running things)......the only ray of hope is just how SOON they'll realize their mistake.

I well know how truly dumb right wingers are (especially those who "think" that Trump will actually be running things)......the only ray of hope is just how SOON they'll realize their mistake.

You don't "know" squat. Just another butthurt libturd spewing nonsense

Oh Trump will be running things all right. You don't succeed in business without big balls and he has those in spades.

Oh and I wonder how long it will take before you realize the mistake you made supporting that waste of oxygen Hillary??

Should be real soon. LOL

Yeah, let's just keep pouring trillions in shit that ain't working, typical regressive response.

He's actually hiring successful people - not professors, teachers etc. who can't make it in the real world… Dumbass

He's not hiring "successful people", other than Ben Carson. He's bringing in a bunch of entitled trust fund babies like himself, with elite private school educations, and no knowledge of how to run a government department (which is NOTHING like running a business), and he's getting the dregs there because REALLY SUCCESSFUL people, refuse to work for Trump.

The people he's hiring, like him, were all born on third base, and they all think they hit a triple to get there. Without his father's money, Trump would have ended up as a two-bit con-artist, just two steps ahead of the law.

He's not hiring "successful people", other than Ben Carson. He's bringing in a bunch of entitled trust fund babies like himself, with elite private school educations, and no knowledge of how to run a government department (which is NOTHING like running a business), and he's getting the dregs there because REALLY SUCCESSFUL people, refuse to work for Trump.

The people he's hiring, like him, were all born on third base, and they all think they hit a triple to get there. Without his father's money, Trump would have ended up as a two-bit con-artist, just two steps ahead of the law.

Could you be any more butthurt?? I think not.

Trump has made loads of money on his own you two bit hack.

He's a very successful businessman and I'm sure all the people he's putting on his cabinet would love to know they are all trust fund babies.

As for him being a criminal. Not fucking hardly. you might look at the Clintons for that though.

Oh wait. I forgot. You voted for that waste of oxygen Hillary.

You think she would have made a good POTUS despite the fact that she's stupid, careless and incompetent and lets her maid, who had no security clearance at all, fax top secret and classified documents all over the place.

Yeah what a great choice for POTUS.

Blow it out your ass Dragonbreath you two bit biased hack.

Oh please. Unless Trump picked some hardcore leftists, you on the left would criticize anybody he brought on board. That's why it's good he's ignoring you.

Yea like if he picked someone like Mad Dog left would be all over......oh wait.

Here is what we have in the EPA right now: EPA Official's 'Philosophy' On Oil Companies: 'Crucify Them' - Just As Romans Crucified Conquered Citizens - April 2012 Now what has Trump's nominee said?

Dip shit, his dad gave him like $1 million or something and he made it into billions. :lmao:

Only a cowardly piece of shit of a person would judge people on how much or how little money they have. Get your head out of your fucking ass.
:itsok:

It seems that most of the "madness" is exhibited in the angry media, what's left of the democrat party and the psychotic left that can't seem to deal with the results of a presidential election.

Dip shit, his dad gave him like $1 million or something and he made it into billions. :lmao:

Only a cowardly piece of shit of a person would judge people on how much or how little money they have. Get your head out of your fucking ass.

His Dad gave him a million dollars and he lost it. He inherited 275 million from his father. Given the timing and what happened with the stock market during the 80's and 90's, he could have made MORE money if he had just put his capital into blue chips stocks.

Instead, he leveraged everything he owned and went bankrupt, discovering along the way how to scam people and make money going bankrupt. 7 bankruptcies so far and counting - always, Trump gets his money out before sticking others with his mess.

Here's a thought... maybe he'll be pro-environment and pro-business. The two can co-exist ya know.

His Dad gave him a million dollars and he lost it. He inherited 275 million from his father. Given the timing and what happened with the stock market during the 80's and 90's, he could have made MORE money if he had just put his capital into blue chips stocks.

Instead, he leveraged everything he owned and went bankrupt, discovering along the way how to scam people and make money going bankrupt. 7 bankruptcies so far and counting - always, Trump gets his money out before sticking others with his mess.
And he made billions out of it... :itsok:

Trump has never gone bankrupt Snowflake.

Forum List

Back