I may be losing my faith...

...seeing those dead women, heaped where they fell as bullets tore through their tender flesh, I am beginning the question my faith in God.

WHAT is the MASTER PLAN that requires this to happen???

Not to mention hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, forest fires, tornadoes and all the other disasters God sends us to remind us that HE IS BIGGER THAN WE ARE.

If I lose my faith I lose my hope in heaven, and if I lose that, I don't know how I go on...
How do you lose faith when He allowed his Son to go through what He did?
Faith and hope are all we have to stand firm in the face of evil. Letting that go allows evil to win.
He is a troll OL..

We are all trolls. That is why we are here :D
The original internet trolls were something to behold. They were not rude. They simply said something outrageous, but believable, then watched others run with it. Trolling is an art form.

I can give no comfort to those who love these women. There's nothing I can say to make it better. There's nothing in my heart at all, only emptiness and despair.

I wish I had some answers for you and I highly doubt that anybody does.

As a father of a daughter close to those girls in age, it tears at the heart and mind to try to make sense of any of it.

That said, it's also very said to see anyone lose faith or hope. I have a lot of problems with faith and religion myself, personally but I never want to be any part of discouraging anyone else of their religious beliefs, their hopes, their faith, etc.

...seeing those dead women, heaped where they fell as bullets tore through their tender flesh, I am beginning the question my faith in God.

Not to mention hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, forest fires, tornadoes and all the other disasters God sends us to remind us that HE IS BIGGER THAN WE ARE.

If I lose my faith I lose my hope in heaven, and if I lose that, I don't know how I go on...

Do you want this sh*t happen in Heaven?

If not, let it happen here in this temporary earth, such that whoever caused this will be removed to secure a permanent Heaven. That's the point.

You may be just as murderous as that gunman. Children are dying of hunger in Africa while you surfing the net. Yet you prefer to using your money to surf the net than to pooling your money in excess to save the dying. In God's eyes you are two of a kind, murderous sinners. Unless you are willing to repent all you sins which you are aware or unaware of, then to follow Jesus Christ with faith, as your murderous deeds won't make a difference from that gunman.

Last edited:
...seeing those dead women, heaped where they fell as bullets tore through their tender flesh, I am beginning the question my faith in God. WHAT is the MASTER PLAN that requires this to happen??? Not to mention hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, forest fires, tornadoes and all the other disasters God sends us to remind us that HE IS BIGGER THAN WE ARE. If I lose my faith I lose my hope in heaven, and if I lose that, I don't know how I go on...
There is no plan. There are rules. You make the plan and are judged on how that works out.

...seeing those dead women, heaped where they fell as bullets tore through their tender flesh, I am beginning the question my faith in God. WHAT is the MASTER PLAN that requires this to happen??? Not to mention hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, forest fires, tornadoes and all the other disasters God sends us to remind us that HE IS BIGGER THAN WE ARE. If I lose my faith I lose my hope in heaven, and if I lose that, I don't know how I go on...
There is no plan. There are rules. You make the plan and are judged on how that works out.
As usual, Komrad shows us that he has nothing resembling a functioning brain.

As usual, Komrad shows us that he has nothing resembling a functioning brain.
I'm the one without a functioning brain?!?! You're the one under the delusion that there's a plan. I'm just trying to keep you from losing your faith. Talk about an ingrate!

you need to ask Jesus to reveal himself with an earnest and honest heart and he will

Forum List

Back