I May Vote Democrat Next Presidential Election

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
I think Hillary Clinton getting up in her years is a plus. She's definitely more on center than left, and she still has American (not Kenyan) core values - even though she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. She's pro-Israel, she can't stand Iran, thinks Obama's an idiot, she's definitely a Hawk. She can deal with a phone call in the middle of the night, I think, vs. being on vacation constantly, absent from her appointed duties. She seems to take responsibility well. Even though her husband is an adultering bi-sexual redneck, he's experienced and likeable - and she did stand by his side. That takes a lot. She has a dis-taste for queers and believes in God. I don't think she'd put up with this illegal immigrant bullshit, nor will she kow-tow to third world dictators or filthy Muslims. I will probably vote Republican - but only after giving Hillary very careful consideration and weighing the pros and cons of each. I won't feel bad if I pull the lever for her.

I think Hillary Clinton getting up in her years is a plus. She's definitely more on center than left, and she still has American (not Kenyan) core values - even though she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. She's pro-Israel, she can't stand Iran, thinks Obama's an idiot, she's definitely a Hawk. She can deal with a phone call in the middle of the night, I think, vs. being on vacation constantly, absent from her appointed duties. She seems to take responsibility well. Even though her husband is an adultering bi-sexual redneck, he's experienced and likeable - and she did stand by his side. That takes a lot. She has a dis-taste for queers and believes in God. I don't think she'd put up with this illegal immigrant bullshit, nor will she kow-tow to third world dictators or filthy Muslims. I will probably vote Republican - but only after giving Hillary very careful consideration and weighing the pros and cons of each. I won't feel bad if I pull the lever for her.

Another person showing their "Democratic" ignorance.:lol:

This thread brought you by "Black Helicopter Sightings" in conjunction with FEMA Camps for Whites

it is sad to think that hillary

could bring back honor to the white house

Hillary is a rabid Jew hater.
If you want to know her politics vis-a-vis Israel take a good look at how Biil insisted Israel commit suicide.

it is sad to think that hillary

could bring back honor to the white house

Then don't think that way,she can't nor will she.

Hillary will not be president

I think the main reason the OP will vote dem is because the Republicans dont have anyone to present lol

Hillary is moving to the center for the very reason that Warrior posted.. I can't believe people are falling for it.. Give me a break.. this BIATCH is responsible for the deaths of 4 Americans and the lies of Benghazi.. That alone will keep me from EVER voting for her.. Their blood cries out for justice and there is none. She is NO DIFFERENT from any far leftist kook.. ZERO.. She would sleep with satan himself if she thought it would gain her the WH.

Plus you bought into the rumor that she has a dick.

You'd think the left leaning posters wouldn't be so negative when a rightie suggests he might vote for their gal.

I think the main reason the OP will vote dem is because the Republicans dont have anyone to present lol

Perhaps this guy he will want to run for President again

17m2attju96vjjpg.jpg

Wrong again, bison breath. I would vote a retard-Chimpanzee over Obama. At least the Chimpanzee knows how to wipe his ass by himself, without the assistance of five Secret Service agents, two Lance Corporals and his illegal mother-in-law.

Hillary is a rabid Jew hater.
If you want to know her politics vis-a-vis Israel take a good look at how Biil insisted Israel commit suicide.

You've got it just the opposite. She didn't get elected NY Senator by hating the Jews, jeezus, come on...

I won't vote for a jeb bush or a mc cane , huntsman rino type . I would vote for a Cruz , Carson type .

Hillary usually dressed like Elton John, but now she's into that Kim Jung IL look. Silk dictator tops and slacks.

They're going to need someone who makes Hillary look good if they expect to win.

Perhaps Dr. Evil....

images

images

Last edited:

Forum List

Back