I May Vote Democrat Next Presidential Election

Hillary is a rabid Jew hater.
If you want to know her politics vis-a-vis Israel take a good look at how Biil insisted Israel commit suicide.

You've got it just the opposite. She didn't get elected NY Senator by hating the Jews, jeezus, come on...

Seems to me New York Jews hate Israel too.

The Clintons are a bit too cozy with Hamas these days.

I think Hillary Clinton getting up in her years is a plus. She's definitely more on center than left, and she still has American (not Kenyan) core values - even though she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. She's pro-Israel, she can't stand Iran, thinks Obama's an idiot, she's definitely a Hawk. She can deal with a phone call in the middle of the night, I think, vs. being on vacation constantly, absent from her appointed duties. She seems to take responsibility well. Even though her husband is an adultering bi-sexual redneck, he's experienced and likeable - and she did stand by his side. That takes a lot. She has a dis-taste for queers and believes in God. I don't think she'd put up with this illegal immigrant bullshit, nor will she kow-tow to third world dictators or filthy Muslims. I will probably vote Republican - but only after giving Hillary very careful consideration and weighing the pros and cons of each. I won't feel bad if I pull the lever for her.
I do like the way she spoke honestly in regards to the mess in Iraq. She stated what we already knew, that Obama was responsible for ISIS's presence there. In regards to her husband, first off I don't think he's a redneck, that would be giving him too much credit, and an insult to rednecks. He may be likeable to many, but the fact that he committed adultery puts him on the bottom of my likeable list. I asked myself at the time when the scandal broke how could he possibly be trusted to be honest with the American people ever again when he couldn't even be honest with his own wife.

As for voting Democrat, I do not foresee myself ever doing so with one exception. If a lefty like John McCain were to run for the GOP again, and a Conservative like Joe Manchin would run for the Democrats, then I would seriously consider voting Democrat.

I think Hillary Clinton getting up in her years is a plus. She's definitely more on center than left, and she still has American (not Kenyan) core values - even though she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. She's pro-Israel, she can't stand Iran, thinks Obama's an idiot, she's definitely a Hawk. She can deal with a phone call in the middle of the night, I think, vs. being on vacation constantly, absent from her appointed duties. She seems to take responsibility well. Even though her husband is an adultering bi-sexual redneck, he's experienced and likeable - and she did stand by his side. That takes a lot. She has a dis-taste for queers and believes in God. I don't think she'd put up with this illegal immigrant bullshit, nor will she kow-tow to third world dictators or filthy Muslims. I will probably vote Republican - but only after giving Hillary very careful consideration and weighing the pros and cons of each. I won't feel bad if I pull the lever for her.
I do like the way she spoke honestly in regards to the mess in Iraq. She stated what we already knew, that Obama was responsible for ISIS's presence there. In regards to her husband, first off I don't think he's a redneck, that would be giving him too much credit, and an insult to rednecks. He may be likeable to many, but the fact that he committed adultery puts him on the bottom of my likeable list. I asked myself at the time when the scandal broke how could he possibly be trusted to be honest with the American people ever again when he couldn't even be honest with his own wife.

As for voting Democrat, I do not foresee myself ever doing so with one exception. If a lefty like John McCain were to run for the GOP again, and a Conservative like Joe Manchin would run for the Democrats, then I would seriously consider voting Democrat.

crazy ass posts like that is why you're un-understandable.

Hillary is moving to the center for the very reason that Warrior posted.. I can't believe people are falling for it.. Give me a break.. this BIATCH is responsible for the deaths of 4 Americans and the lies of Benghazi.. That alone will keep me from EVER voting for her.. Their blood cries out for justice and there is none. She is NO DIFFERENT from any far leftist kook.. ZERO.. She would sleep with satan himself if she thought it would gain her the WH.
Benghazi will indeed haunt her all the way through 2016, if she runs.

crazy ass posts like that is why you're un-understandable.
Deep and intellectual posts are often like that.

Hillary usually dressed like Elton John, but now she's into that Kim Jung IL look. Silk dictator tops and slacks.

They're going to need someone who makes Hillary look good if they expect to win.

Perhaps Dr. Evil....

images

images

She's into mooooo moo's.

article-2720212-205E75B300000578-592_634x660.jpg

Hillary is moving to the center for the very reason that Warrior posted.. I can't believe people are falling for it.. Give me a break.. this BIATCH is responsible for the deaths of 4 Americans and the lies of Benghazi.. That alone will keep me from EVER voting for her.. Their blood cries out for justice and there is none. She is NO DIFFERENT from any far leftist kook.. ZERO.. She would sleep with satan himself if she thought it would gain her the WH.
Benghazi will indeed haunt her all the way through 2016, if she runs.
Considering Benghazi, how does Warrior think that she "seems to take responsibility well"? Didn't she say she was under sniper fire in Bosnia, too?

She may be smarter and more diplomatic than Obama, but she's still a Democrat. She would still spend her time in office apologizing for "misspeaking."

The GOP had better take a stand for the average employee over the CEO if they are going to win in 16. Protecting the uber wealthy won't get it done.

Hil is too old to be president. I don't believe her health would stand up to the strain.

Didn't you vote for Romney? He's older than she is.

I'll stick with she is too poor to be President... Don;t take my word for it, she will tell you how poor she is all on her own.

Seriously, I can't see Hillary running. She has far too many gaffs, Obama has destroyed the Dem base and if Rand Paul wins the primaries it will be really hard for her to have appeal over Rand to voters.

What is it with the mindset of so many Americans who believe in the Divine Right of Kings (American Style)?

Does Hilary DESERVE to be President simply because she's heir apparent?

What ACCOMPLISHMENTS can she point to to demonstrate that she's the BEST person for the job? She's a total fuck-up. Her husband actually had a record that people could judge.

Hillary...a centrist...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back