I May Vote Democrat Next Presidential Election

I think Hillary Clinton getting up in her years is a plus. She's definitely more on center than left, and she still has American (not Kenyan) core values - even though she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. She's pro-Israel, she can't stand Iran, thinks Obama's an idiot, she's definitely a Hawk. She can deal with a phone call in the middle of the night, I think, vs. being on vacation constantly, absent from her appointed duties. She seems to take responsibility well. Even though her husband is an adultering bi-sexual redneck, he's experienced and likeable - and she did stand by his side. That takes a lot. She has a dis-taste for queers and believes in God. I don't think she'd put up with this illegal immigrant bull****, nor will she kow-tow to third world dictators or filthy Muslims. I will probably vote Republican - but only after giving Hillary very careful consideration and weighing the pros and cons of each. I won't feel bad if I pull the lever for her.

it is sad to think that hillary

could bring back honor to the white house
Well get ready to cry me a river Jonny boy because here she comes.

I think Hillary Clinton getting up in her years is a plus. She's definitely more on center than left, and she still has American (not Kenyan) core values - even though she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. She's pro-Israel, she can't stand Iran, thinks Obama's an idiot, she's definitely a Hawk. She can deal with a phone call in the middle of the night, I think, vs. being on vacation constantly, absent from her appointed duties. She seems to take responsibility well. Even though her husband is an adultering bi-sexual redneck, he's experienced and likeable - and she did stand by his side. That takes a lot. She has a dis-taste for queers and believes in God. I don't think she'd put up with this illegal immigrant bullshit, nor will she kow-tow to third world dictators or filthy Muslims. I will probably vote Republican - but only after giving Hillary very careful consideration and weighing the pros and cons of each. I won't feel bad if I pull the lever for her.

Can you name a specific policy she is different than Obama or are you going with the hand waiving she does in her speeches? Apparently that works on you.

Hillary she like Christina Aguileras boobs
le1.jpg

Wow, best reason I know for voting for Hillary!

I think Hillary Clinton getting up in her years is a plus. She's definitely more on center than left, and she still has American (not Kenyan) core values - even though she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. She's pro-Israel, she can't stand Iran, thinks Obama's an idiot, she's definitely a Hawk. She can deal with a phone call in the middle of the night, I think, vs. being on vacation constantly, absent from her appointed duties. She seems to take responsibility well. Even though her husband is an adultering bi-sexual redneck, he's experienced and likeable - and she did stand by his side. That takes a lot. She has a dis-taste for queers and believes in God. I don't think she'd put up with this illegal immigrant bullshit, nor will she kow-tow to third world dictators or filthy Muslims. I will probably vote Republican - but only after giving Hillary very careful consideration and weighing the pros and cons of each. I won't feel bad if I pull the lever for her.

it is sad to think that hillary

could bring back honor to the white house

Then don't think that way,she can't nor will she.

Hillary will not be president

it just goes ta show ya

how far the white house has slipped

this BIATCH is responsible for the deaths of 4 Americans and the lies of Benghazi..

Responsible? How? Is the FBI planning to arrest her? If HRC is responsible for 2 deaths at a US Consulate and 2 deaths at a CIA complex in Libya (which she is not) then by that logic Bush is responsible for the attacks on 9/11 one of which killed US military and Civilians working at that Pentagon. Have you ever biatch-ed about that as much as you do about Benghazi?

this BIATCH is responsible for the deaths of 4 Americans and the lies of Benghazi..

Responsible? How? Is the FBI planning to arrest her? If HRC is responsible for 2 deaths at a US Consulate and 2 deaths at a CIA complex in Libya (which she is not) then by that logic Bush is responsible for the attacks on 9/11 one of which killed US military and Civilians working at that Pentagon. Have you ever biatch-ed about that as much as you do about Benghazi?

I thought the outrage-du jour was vacation time.

LOL, that's a very "glowing" endorsement for Hillary. I certainly hope that the Democrats nominate a better candidate than her. In my opinion, both parties really don't have too many promising POTUS candidates so far. I do hope that the Libertarians start trying to find a good candidate and start presenting them sooner rather than later.

You'd think the left leaning posters wouldn't be so negative when a rightie suggests he might vote for their gal.

i have to think Warrior is kinda just stirring the pot....do you really think he would vote for Clinton?....that would be like Dean saying he is going to vote for Romney....

Hillary is moving to the center for the very reason that Warrior posted.. I can't believe people are falling for it.. Give me a break.. this BIATCH is responsible for the deaths of 4 Americans and the lies of Benghazi.. That alone will keep me from EVER voting for her.. Their blood cries out for justice and there is none. She is NO DIFFERENT from any far leftist kook.. ZERO.. She would sleep with satan himself if she thought it would gain her the WH.

How does that compare to the deaths of 5,000 Americans and the lies of WMDs?

Hillary is moving to the center for the very reason that Warrior posted.. I can't believe people are falling for it.. Give me a break.. this BIATCH is responsible for the deaths of 4 Americans and the lies of Benghazi.. That alone will keep me from EVER voting for her.. Their blood cries out for justice and there is none. She is NO DIFFERENT from any far leftist kook.. ZERO.. She would sleep with satan himself if she thought it would gain her the WH.

How does that compare to the deaths of 5,000 Americans and the lies of WMDs?

Do you have a talley as to how many americans obama has killed? Cnn stopped running the daily body count as soon as he was elected to spread sunshine over the world

Forum List

Back