🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I mean no disrespect...no, that's a lie. I mean all disrespect.

I don't care what crime she committed. We should respect her religious beliefs. How do you think she would feel if she were alive today to see this injustice?

How do you think she would feel if she were alive today to see this injustice?

Fuck her.

She was a troubled woman and deserves our sympathy. You are being extremely insensitive to this victim
She was troubled alright, and quite deadly.

Last edited:
Al Jazeera complained that showing this Muslim terrorist's face without it being covered is disrespectful.
I don't see why, she's not exactly a looker.

As far as respect Personally I wish they would douse her and her Husbands body in bacon fat,hoist their bodies up in a tree and let the birds pic it clean as a warning to other terrorists that they won't be getting going to paradise if the attack on American soil. They showed us no respect and we should give them none.

Al Jazeera complained that showing this Muslim terrorist's face without it being covered is disrespectful.

As far as respect Personally I wish they would douse her and her Husbands body in bacon fat,hoist their bodies up in a tree and let the birds pic it clean as a warning to other terrorists that they won't be getting going to paradise if the attack on American soil. They showed us no respect and we should give them none.

Marianne!!! :smiliehug:

Aaronleland! :smiliehug:

Have we taken into consideration the feelings of the child? One day she will grow up and see pictures of her mother without her face covered. Can you imagine the emotional scar that will leave this poor kid?

Link?

Al Jazeera Producer: ‘Disrespectful’ To Show Terrorist Without Burqa

th

Link?

Aaronleland! :smiliehug:

Do they have hotel room emicons? you two need to get one !

Link?

Al Jazeera Producer: ‘Disrespectful’ To Show Terrorist Without Burqa
"A producer" .. no name, and it comes from Daily Caller. The Right just eats up that malarky

Oh good, you all get a link then start the "source" merry go round. So predictable

Forum List

Back