I might consider supporting a tax bill like this

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
I might consider supporting a tax bill like this...A few ideas of what I'd support:
1. No tax increases for the bottom 30%. Sorry, but these people are poor and should be given slack. They as consumers buying stuff from businesses is by far the superior way to use their money.
2. Tax cuts for small Businesses that haven't outsourced. America first! Maybe 5% reduction in corporate and income taxes would be helpful towards small business growth. This could allow them to hire more people and expand operations.
3.. Increase the taxes on big corporations that have outsourced by getting rid of the loopholes. Make them pay full taxes. Fuck em. If they think they can offshore than tariff them.

3. needs to show some respect towards this country or they can become completely Chinese as far as I am concern.

Last edited:
The D Party is already demonizing the plan with the same old ignorant criticisms, that they have used since Reagan. I suspect they can still dupe millions of Americans with their bull shit.

Chuck Schumer slams Trump tax plan: ‘Really a boon for the very wealthy’
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., took aim at the Republican tax plan set to be released Wednesday afternoon, saying it will be cheered in "country clubs and the corporate boardrooms" throughout the U.S. and doesn't do enough for middle-class Americans.

Schumer pointed to reports of the Republican plan to repeal the estate tax, lower the top tax rates and raise the bottom tax rate, adding it would result in a "massive windfall" for wealthy Americans.

He also warned that Mr. Trump and congressional Republicans would eventually roll out a plan with tax cuts for the wealthy that blows a hole in the budget and forces cuts to Medicare, Social Security and welfare programs.

I might consider supporting a tax bill like this...A few ideas of what I'd support:
1. No tax increases for the bottom 30%. Sorry, but these people are poor and should be given slack. They as consumers buying stuff from businesses is by far the superior way to use their money.
2. Tax cuts for small Businesses that haven't outsourced. America first! Maybe 5% reduction in corporate and income taxes would be helpful towards small business growth. This could allow them to hire more people and expand operations.
3.. Increase the taxes on big corporations that have outsourced by getting rid of the loopholes. Make them pay full taxes. Fuck em. If they think they can offshore than tariff them.

3. needs to show some respect towards this country or they can become completely Chinese as far as I am concern.
the bottom 30% don't pay income taxes

Chuck Schumer slams Trump tax plan: ‘Really a boon for the very wealthy’

Schumer is a far left wing extremist class warfare demagogue who exploits the hate and ignorance of Troglocrat Voters

Forum List

Back