🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I miss flip phones.

Look mom! I'm a man, I can navigate in bumper to bumper rush hour traffic using a map from 1942! Please give me a cookie now bitch
1942??

I just look at the map before I leave and go from there,,
Dude I get up to a half dozen calls a day. I often make 2 to 4 stops a day. I ain't got time for that shit. People call, I tell them to text me an address. I click on it and boom, directions right in front of me. No need to pull over. No need for directions.
Don't understand why you are needlessly arguing this point
thats been my life for the last 35 yrs,, never really had a problem and most times didnt need a map because I already had a working knowledge of the streets and where they were at,,,, and once I went to an address I always knew,,

you dont get that if you live off of a GPS,at least thats been my observation of people that use them,,

youre the one that used "dumb" phones not me,, I just said if all you want is a phone the screen size doesnt matter,,
If all you want is a phone, you don't have time to learn how to use it. Or spend days configuring it.
You want a phone that is intuitive.

youre the one that used "dumb" phones not me,, I just said if all you want is a phone the screen size doesnt matter,,
If all you want is a phone, you don't have time to learn how to use it. Or spend days configuring it.
You want a phone that is intuitive.
how would you know what I have time to do or not do??

I want a phone that calls the people I am trying to call and receive from the same,,

knowing you like I do I can underrstand that taking days for you to figure out,,

Forum List

Back