🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I Missed This Forum On White Privilege

Why?

If you're white, you already know about it.

Speaking of missing something ... I'm sure I speak for the entire board when I say I haven't missed you're sicko posts but how was your surgery?

Why?

If you're white, you already know about it.

Speaking of missing something ... I'm sure I speak for the entire board when I say I haven't missed you're sicko posts but how was your surgery?
What's "sicko" about my posts? I post news stories. Why are you so afraid of facts?

Well as long as they don't figuere out it's whites telling their young ignorant morons that working hard to educate themselves is acting white and therefore something to be shunned and ridiculed.

Funny despite this so called white privileged, why is it only news when unarmed whites get killed by the police?

ahhhhh ! there is that typical libermorons reply, which makes me believe all those liberfools who say that are on something other than "meds" "Off your meds again?"

THEN....., some libernut was saying something about getting edumacated [sic] then types figuere, how ironic is that ?

Why don't one of you commie race-baiting morons define "white privilege"? What the hell does that mean exactly? Define "black" while you're at it.
Off your meds again?

Just because you gobble down AIDS drugs everyday doesn't mean the rest of us have inflamed assholes, JED. Don't you have anything besides bon mots, moron? Why don't you answer the question. Define "white privilege". Or does it make your brain hurt thinking about stringing together a couple of cogent sentences?

Forum List

Back