I never thought I'd see the day...

I think I am going to witness civil war on this continent in my life time. I always thought it would be up here with Quebec wanting to secede (but now that's all the rest of the country wants her to do)n Truly we want Quebec to go.

But I really can see where the States are going to fall apart. Most amazing. Truly stunning. The bloody libs have actually moved America forward for this.
Not sure how citizens of NY would react to having their LEGALLY, CONSTITUTIONALLY GUARANTEED firearms FORCEFULLY "confiscated" from them, but I can assure you, they try and pull that shit out here in the sticks in small town, middle America, and there's going to be dead people everywhere. I'd like to know who they think they're going to get STUPID enough to go door to door demanding people DISARM knowing their chances of eating lead are about 99%? What then? They going to get the ARMY to attack AMERICAN CITIZENS?

Yes, you very well may see another Civil/Revolutionary War in America... soon. The leftists are pushing their godless, amoral, tyrannical commie shit just about too far. The country is a TINDER BOX right now ready to ignite. obama has set race relations back 75 years, and class warfare and the war on Christianity has never been so bad. People have had ENOUGH. There's going to be a push back.

If it really came to it and the American people democractically desided to go and get certain guns then those people would hand them over in a red hot second with a smile and a thank you to the ATF agent.

Your right wing bluster fools NO ONE any more.

If it really came to it and the American people democractically desided to go and get certain guns then those people would hand them over in a red hot second with a smile and a thank you to the ATF agent.

The right wing bluster is no sillier than your petty insults. But you're probably right. Most Americans today are frightened sheep, ready to do whatever they're told for fleeting promises of security.

Last edited:
...where there were actually Americans who are against the Constitution. And, not just one, but many, many Americans who are against the Constitution.

Never did I think I would see that. Stunning.

You missed all the people going on and on about how the health insurance mandate was un-Constitutional?

He's far from that. He doesn't have the balls.
I don't know if I would call it balls, rather just plain evil arrogance and limp-dicked power grab...execution of US citizens without judicial review.

Those so called citizens you like to support are known terrorists, they have taken up arms against their own nation, thus their actions allow the president to defend this nation against all enemies both inside and outside our nation. Obama has done nothing unconstitutional in his actions to rid the planet of killers you are admiring.

Gee, that's just what Bashir Assad says!

I think I am going to witness civil war on this continent in my life time. I always thought it would be up here with Quebec wanting to secede (but now that's all the rest of the country wants her to do)n Truly we want Quebec to go.

But I really can see where the States are going to fall apart. Most amazing. Truly stunning. The bloody libs have actually moved America forward for this.
Not sure how citizens of NY would react to having their LEGALLY, CONSTITUTIONALLY GUARANTEED firearms FORCEFULLY "confiscated" from them, but I can assure you, they try and pull that shit out here in the sticks in small town, middle America, and there's going to be dead people everywhere. I'd like to know who they think they're going to get STUPID enough to go door to door demanding people DISARM knowing their chances of eating lead are about 99%? What then? They going to get the ARMY to attack AMERICAN CITIZENS?

Yes, you very well may see another Civil/Revolutionary War in America... soon. The leftists are pushing their godless, amoral, tyrannical commie shit just about too far. The country is a TINDER BOX right now ready to ignite. obama has set race relations back 75 years, and class warfare and the war on Christianity has never been so bad. People have had ENOUGH. There's going to be a push back.

I had hopes that Santa would've brought you a brain this year...

Guess not...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The president is well within the Constitution and the rule of law in whacking American citizens who have declared themselves enemy noncombatants waging war against America and are hiding where they cannot be extradited.

The president is well within the Constitution and the rule of law in whacking American citizens who have declared themselves enemy noncombatants waging war against America and are hiding where they cannot be extradited.

No he isn't. He is acting not only unconstitutionally but illegally. What he should do is what was done to Adam Ghadan. He was tried in absentia, convicted of treason (possibly based on his own statements) and stripped of his citizenship. Then there is no question about whacking American citizens. They aren't citizens anymore and what they have done to be relieved of that citizenship is a matter of public record. What obama did was substitute his opinion for justice. He changed the Rule of Law into the Rule of how He Feels Today. Just because he calls it the Rule of Law doesn't mean that it really is.

Yes, he is, son. The military can wack anybody who has stated he is at war with America.

No he isn't. He is acting not only unconstitutionally but illegally. What he should do is what was done to Adam Ghadan. He was tried in absentia, convicted of treason (possibly based on his own statements) and stripped of his citizenship. Then there is no question about whacking American citizens. They aren't citizens anymore and what they have done to be relieved of that citizenship is a matter of public record. What obama did was substitute his opinion for justice. He changed the Rule of Law into the Rule of how He Feels Today. Just because he calls it the Rule of Law doesn't mean that it really is.

Yes, he is, son. The military can wack anybody who has stated he is at war with America.

No they can't, or at least couldn't before opinion became law. No one can even be prosecuted for saying they are at war with the US government. Look at how the US was slapped down in the prosecution of the Huttarees.

The founders were right, an uninformed public is our greatest internal enemy.

Name one us citizen president Obama has ordered to death with out trail.

No they can't, or at least couldn't before opinion became law. No one can even be prosecuted for saying they are at war with the US government. Look at how the US was slapped down in the prosecution of the Huttarees.

The founders were right, an uninformed public is our greatest internal enemy.

Then you must be number 1 on this fake list. Name one American Obama has ordered to kill.

So all those attacks on Democrats/liberals over the years on the charge that they would not treat the war on terror as a war,

but only as a law enforcement matter,

those people were all wrong, eh? All those conservatives who made that charge were full of shit??

lol

So all those attacks on Democrats/liberals over the years on the charge that they would not treat the war on terror as a war,

but only as a law enforcement matter,

those people were all wrong, eh? All those conservatives who made that charge were full of shit??

lol

Lol remember the stink they made when dems wanted to put them on trial in NYC? Also they can't name. One person that is an American that Obama has ordered to death.

no he has, but most people don't care because a terrorist was killed.

If you people can't see the difference in why Public Opinion would react this way, then you don't need to be in this thread.

What’s interesting is that presidents are citizens as well, also entitled to due process – some seem to believe Obama is not entitled to his.

who?

Perhaps not overtly, but there exists a faction of people who believe the president( must be lib progressive) should be an ultimate authority figure free to set aside the Constitution when he or she sees fit.
This is exhibited in the oft used "I think the president should be able to..."

What’s interesting is that presidents are citizens as well, also entitled to due process – some seem to believe Obama is not entitled to his.

who?

Perhaps not overtly, but there exists a faction of people who believe the president( must be lib progressive) should be an ultimate authority figure free to set aside the Constitution when he or she sees fit.
This is exhibited in the oft used "I think the president should be able to..."

Actually wrong. It's the neo cons that feel that way. Hence the patriot act. Also please will one of you fucking coward right wingers tell me what American Obama has ordered the death of.

...where there were actually Americans who are against the Constitution.

They are not true Americans. They just live in the US but do not grasp the concepts.

Yes, this true. Most right wingers don't understand the little pocket constitution booklet in their pocket. Right wing voters are usually low information voters that vote against selfinterest.

Forum List

Back