I predict Trump will go 3rd party if Bush/Rubio is nominated

Dear God....Please let Trump/Perry be the GOP ticket.
On behalf of all Democrats ...Amen.

Dear God.....Please let the Democrats make the entire presidential election about the confederate flag.

On behalf of America's survival....Amen.

No need. You've already lost the flag issue. You're just slow to realize it.
How did *I* lose the flag issue?

Silly Democrat, it's your flag, not mine. Wipe your ass with it for all I care.

Dear God.....Please let the Democrats make the entire presidential election about the confederate flag.

Well, if you are going to nit pick. Your political side (right wingers) lost. There....feel better now? The right were the only ones wanting to keep it there.

Well, if you are going to nit pick. Your political side (right wingers) lost. There....feel better now? The right were the only ones wanting to keep it there.
No, actually we didn't give a shit. An ethnic minority Republican governor in Mississippi took down your flag after 100 years of your racist party failing to do so. Making a mockery out of you people is easy, but this was exceptionally delectable.

No, actually we didn't give a shit. An ethnic minority Republican governor in Mississippi took down your flag after 100 years of your racist party failing to do so. Making a mockery out of you people is easy, but this was exceptionally delectable.

No dumbass. The flag wasn't there until the 60s when integration became law. Putting the flag up was just the actions of a bunch of racists who didn't want to integrate.

They represent the pro-illegal corporatists. I hope Trump does go 3rd party if one of those swine are the nominee.

Sure would be fun to see Hillary win every state as Trump takes away enough votes from the Republican ticket.

Forum List

Back