I really want ESPN to stop talking about Serena williams because her face makes my stomach hurt

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
she is so fucking ugly. Everything about her reminds me of her father and I feel like throwing up. If she was a regular person walking down the street I would be convinced she was a trannny. When is her last tennis match?

she is so fucking ugly. Everything about her reminds me of her father and I feel like throwing up. If she was a regular person walking down the street I would be convinced she was a trannny. When is her last tennis match?
1661988255112.png

You insinuated that you like trannies in another thread you started. You said you were searching for trannies on an online hooker service.

Specifically, you said you were searching for Latina trannies. So, if you are sexually attracted to trannies and you think Serena Williams looks like a tranny, then why are you calling her ugly?

Is it because she's black?

Last edited:
You cannot blame ESPN for showcasing this potentially last tournament for a woman who is, in effect, the "Babe Ruth" of women's tennis. If you consider her unsightly, look the other way.

Count me among the tennis fans who will be sorely disappointed if she changes her mind and decides to bask in the limelight for a longer time.

You need a new hobby. I'm a tennis fan, and while she's not my favorite, I appreciate and acknowledge her undeniable greatness in the sport. You need to let go of your anger... I'm like Luke Skywalker talking to Palpatine in Return of the Jedi here.

You need a new hobby. I'm a tennis fan, and while she's not my favorite, I appreciate and acknowledge her undeniable greatness in the sport. You need to let go of your anger... I'm like Luke Skywalker talking to Palpatine in Return of the Jedi here.
I just cant look at her

She is THAT UGLY!
You also need a new hobby. She's an amazon who isn't for everyone (not my preference), but I don't think anyone would call her "ugly" unless they were simply trying to troll. Chances are, your mom's ugly, as is mine. Serena Williams? If she walked into a bar, you'd look. I'd look. We'd cheers.. and that's that.

You also need a new hobby. She's an amazon who isn't for everyone (not my preference), but I don't think anyone would call her "ugly" unless they were simply trying to troll. Chances are, your mom's ugly, as is mine. Serena Williams? If she walked into a bar, you'd look. I'd look. We'd cheers.. and that's that.
My family happens to be good looking.
Serena is UGLY.

Forum List

Back