I remember when America was normal.

No we should not have that for 12-year old girls. Next...

Here is your problem, you think your perceptions should be accepted by others...not the case. There is a reason there is a "boys" and a "girls" team.

So simple. Great for simpletons.

I'll bet you used the fact that a transgendered player was on the other team to motivate your players. Someday, your girls will look back on that game fondly. Missed opportunity for you.

LMAO.

No they won't. They are 12 and thought it was weird. Trans people have a mental disorder. Makes sense why you identify with them. You also have no idea how AAU hoops works. This is the HIGHEST level of basketball. Expensive and highly serious. Throwing a boy into the mix was bullshit. You're an idiot.

I know how AAU works. I've coached at the HIGHEST level of youth baseball and softball. I know it well. You need to educate yourself.

Would you allow a gay player to join your team? How about a gay coach? You believe they have mental disorders as well, right?

Baseball and softball aren’t the same. Gay is fine because biological differences aren’t there it is just sexual preference. This is different and boys have a major advantage over girls when it comes to athletics. Your reasoning is flawed. And until five minutes ago experts called it a disorder. Google it. Leftist.

You won the game. You're extra awesome.

And you have a mental disease

You lost the debate, old man. Coward you are.

Yeah. You're afraid to talk to your own players about important issues and I'm the coward. Perfect.

They are 12-year old girls. What time would I have to talk to them? I am not their parent. You're so freaking clueless. And a loser.

Time? A coach with any ability spends hours upon hours talking to and with players about things having to do with their sport and life in general. You are apparently only concerned with part of the job.

It's OK. They'll get better coaching someday.

Not in AAU. We play 3-4 games back to back. We barely have time to discuss bathroom, drinks/food injuries. And again not my place to teach life lessons. I leave that to the parents. It is not a job as I volunteer and my train of thought is that those people have a mental disease.

And you have zero empathy for those horribly ill children who are just trying to fit in and get by. You're a winner!

Yep they are ill. We agree. And we should not make 99% of people uncomfortable to comfort the 1%. Sorry. If you’re a biological male you play on the boys team. It’s not rocket science. What if that boy identifies as a nine year old. Should he be allowed to play with nine year olds?

I remember being in school and being encouraged to participate in politics. We were encouraged to Express our political thoughts through both free speech and articles of clothing & or signage. Pussy hats of course would have been out of bounds because, well you know... they are vulgar and juvenile. They were trying to teach & encourage APPROPRIATE adult behavior not that stupid juvenile nonsense.
Sadly now such responsible adult activities will get you kicked out of school or beat up.

I remember as a young adult yard signage and bumper stickers were common place. Course now that will get your property vandalized.

I really do feel sorry for today's youth. I can't imagine growing up in this ridiculous political climate where EVERYTHING you do or say is looked at through a political lense. A time when decisions you make as a 12 or 13 year old can come back to haunt you decades later as a mature adult.
You can no longer grow up as a child exploring your own path with only small amounts of guidance. Now you are groomed in identity politics and social justice to the point where differing opinions on any given subject can immediately get you ostracized if you don't adhere to the accepted liberal dogma.

Progressives are destroying two hundred years of REAL progress
Remember everyone dying in Vietnam for no reason, kids hiding under desks in air raid drills, crack and laws about it destroying cities, people still at each other’s throats over politics. Racism was still frowned on back then, that’s a plus.

There is FAR more racism now than any other time in my life. The 60's weren't even close.

And it's STILL you democrat piles of shit promoting and engaging in racism.
Yes all that racism against the poor minority discriminated against whites, right, brainwashed functional moron? Obviously the problem is you have your own planet of garbage propaganda, the worst in our history by far...

Everything is about race now. Race is the #1 factor in all decisions for the left. What movies to watch or should get awards, what music to listen to, what politicians to vote for. EVERYTHING depends on race. You judge every person on skin color. You judge every act by the race of who engaged in the act.

Racism is THE dominant culture in America.
You are brainwashed and Clueless, super duper. The left is all about tolerance for everyone, maybe some help for the poor blacks who are discriminated against mainly by actual racist Republicans. Or whatever the poor brainwashed fools call themselves... Libertarian constitutionalists etc etc
Tolerance for everyone as human beings of course (we are all God's children), but tolerance for people's ways is another kind of tolerance altogether.

Most are tolerated if boundaries are respected, and not so much if boundaries are not respected. Everything that people do, isn't always going to be accepted by everyone, and in freedom there are boundaries created that are to be respected by all. For the most part everything has been respectful, peaceful, and respectful, so hopefully people will continue to respect each other, and to respect those things that people hold as sacred unto them in their lives.

Different levels of tolerance I guess.

The party of Lincoln won over the once democratic south in what way ? Did the party of Lincoln turn into the southern democratic party or did it show the south it's wrong during reconstruction or after the war ended ??? Otherwise what's your point ?
whats my point?
You asked for proof that southern democrats became republicans, so I provided the history.
You provided no such proof. Prove Southern Demon-crats became republicans, and remain as these alledged racist ??
Yes, here it is; How the ‘Party of Lincoln’ Won Over the Once Democratic South

Dont you remember civil rights act of '64, followed by Lee Atwater's southern strategy? I'm not going to regurgitate what the history channel has already covered.

In our current (last 50 years or so) atmosphere of having 2 parties representing two distinctively different outlooks…we forget (I think) that it wasn’t always like this.

We essentially used to have—what would be considered today—two parties that were pretty conservative.
\

Carter was a deficit hawk. Few would imagine it but if you look at his budgets and speeches, he was for paying back the deficit.

LBJ spoke against civil rights in Congress.

Eisenhower, the war hero, was pretty upfront about the costs:
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone.”

Not saying this is you…..

BUT…..

Thinking that we’ve always had these two diabolically opposed parties is false. We had essentially one ideology. Democrats, for better or worse, have moved away from it. They’re getting pretty whacky in some cases but I think the Public has moved away as well.

So simple. Great for simpletons.

I'll bet you used the fact that a transgendered player was on the other team to motivate your players. Someday, your girls will look back on that game fondly. Missed opportunity for you.

LMAO.

No they won't. They are 12 and thought it was weird. Trans people have a mental disorder. Makes sense why you identify with them. You also have no idea how AAU hoops works. This is the HIGHEST level of basketball. Expensive and highly serious. Throwing a boy into the mix was bullshit. You're an idiot.

I know how AAU works. I've coached at the HIGHEST level of youth baseball and softball. I know it well. You need to educate yourself.

Would you allow a gay player to join your team? How about a gay coach? You believe they have mental disorders as well, right?

Baseball and softball aren’t the same. Gay is fine because biological differences aren’t there it is just sexual preference. This is different and boys have a major advantage over girls when it comes to athletics. Your reasoning is flawed. And until five minutes ago experts called it a disorder. Google it. Leftist.

Of course. It's called empathy. You ain't got it.

LMAO.

No. It is called delusion. How about empathy for the real girls who earned their spots and signed up to play other girls.

Yeah. You're afraid to talk to your own players about important issues and I'm the coward. Perfect.

They are 12-year old girls. What time would I have to talk to them? I am not their parent. You're so freaking clueless. And a loser.

Time? A coach with any ability spends hours upon hours talking to and with players about things having to do with their sport and life in general. You are apparently only concerned with part of the job.

Not in AAU. We play 3-4 games back to back. We barely have time to discuss bathroom, drinks/food injuries. And again not my place to teach life lessons. I leave that to the parents. It is not a job as I volunteer and my train of thought is that those people have a mental disease.

And you have zero empathy for those horribly ill children who are just trying to fit in and get by. You're a winner!

Yep they are ill. We agree. And we should not make 99% of people uncomfortable to comfort the 1%. Sorry. If you’re a biological male you play on the boys team. It’s not rocket science. What if that boy identifies as a nine year old. Should he be allowed to play with nine year olds?

Whoa! Such depth. You are a real thinker. I'd better avoid "debate" with you.

Whoa! Such depth. You are a real thinker. I'd better avoid "debate" with you

Whoa you didn’t answer me

No. It is called delusion. How about empathy for the real girls who earned their spots and signed up to play other girls.

They signed up to play. They played. They won. You seem to be the one with the problem. Maybe you need to bring the matter up with the AAU. They clearly think it's fine. If you can't hang, play rec ball. Maybe a church league will shit on tranny's with you.

They signed up to play. They played. They won. You seem to be the one with the problem. Maybe you need to bring the matter up with the AAU. They clearly think it's fine. If you can't hang, play rec ball. Maybe a church league will shit on tranny's with you.

LMAO. So we should cater to one over 300? Crazies like you amuse me. If we won how can we not hang? So you don’t agree that boys are naturally stronger, faster and bigger? Why separate the teams at all?

LMAO. So we should cater to one over 300? Crazies like you amuse me. If we won how can we not hang? So you don’t agree that boys are naturally stronger, faster and bigger? Why separate the teams at all?

If you won, why are complaining? Don't tell me. It's icky!

Because one of the girls could have been hurt. He outweighed my heaviest player by at least 20 pounds. This is why they separate the girls and boys at that age. Fortunately no one got hurt.

Because one of the girls could have been hurt. He outweighed my heaviest player by at least 20 pounds. This is why they separate the girls and boys at that age. Fortunately no one got hurt.

What kind of coach would allow his players to risk serious injury like that? If you were that concerned, you should have forfeited. You don't have the best interests of your players at heart.

I remember being in school and being encouraged to participate in politics. We were encouraged to Express our political thoughts through both free speech and articles of clothing & or signage. Pussy hats of course would have been out of bounds because, well you know... they are vulgar and juvenile. They were trying to teach & encourage APPROPRIATE adult behavior not that stupid juvenile nonsense.
Sadly now such responsible adult activities will get you kicked out of school or beat up.

I remember as a young adult yard signage and bumper stickers were common place. Course now that will get your property vandalized.

I really do feel sorry for today's youth. I can't imagine growing up in this ridiculous political climate where EVERYTHING you do or say is looked at through a political lense. A time when decisions you make as a 12 or 13 year old can come back to haunt you decades later as a mature adult.
You can no longer grow up as a child exploring your own path with only small amounts of guidance. Now you are groomed in identity politics and social justice to the point where differing opinions on any given subject can immediately get you ostracized if you don't adhere to the accepted liberal dogma.

Progressives are destroying two hundred years of REAL progress

And I remember back when men were not such whiny bitches.
Me too

Do you remember back when you weren’t a whiny bitch?

Me neither.

Awe how precious... the little one is trying to be clever.
Go hump someone elses leg dipshit

What kind of coach would allow his players to risk serious injury like that? If you were that concerned, you should have forfeited. You don't have the best interests of your players at heart.

Hence I had my daughter guard him. Forfeiture is for losers and Leftists like you. Plus the other parents gave me the green light. What sort off person doesn’t see at least my side of this even a little? A single minded fat leftist. You.

Our country has been on the road to being screwed every since The Free Shit Army found out they could use the government to steal what they were unable to earn themselves.

LBJ really fucked this country with his filthy welfare state program so all the "Naggras" would vote Democrat for the next 150 years.

Now we are having Illegals and stupid White kids jump on that bandwagon.

Free Shit is what those pink pussy hats and other Left Wing stupidity like Obamacare are really about.
yes we know you are brainwashed, and believe this crap while your Heroes Rob the country blind by the rich not paying enough in taxes. And the worst inequality and worst upward Mobility ever and in the modern world, and by far the worst benefits of citizenshi. Great job scumbag GOP and silly brainwashed functional morons like you...

Hence I had my daughter guard him. Forfeiture is for losers and Leftists like you. Plus the other parents gave me the green light. What sort off person doesn’t see at least my side of this even a little? A single minded fat leftist. You.

I see your side. You have no tolerance for people who are different. Fuck that kid. She can go play with the other weirdos!

You rock, Dad.

The party of Lincoln won over the once democratic south in what way ? Did the party of Lincoln turn into the southern democratic party or did it show the south it's wrong during reconstruction or after the war ended ??? Otherwise what's your point ?
whats my point?
You asked for proof that southern democrats became republicans, so I provided the history.
You provided no such proof. Prove Southern Demon-crats became republicans, and remain as these alledged racist ??

Dont you remember civil rights act of '64, followed by Lee Atwater's southern strategy? I'm not going to regurgitate what the history channel has already covered.

In our current (last 50 years or so) atmosphere of having 2 parties representing two distinctively different outlooks…we forget (I think) that it wasn’t always like this.

We essentially used to have—what would be considered today—two parties that were pretty conservative.
\

Carter was a deficit hawk. Few would imagine it but if you look at his budgets and speeches, he was for paying back the deficit.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone.”

BUT…..

Thinking that we’ve always had these two diabolically opposed parties is false. We had essentially one ideology. Democrats, for better or worse, have moved away from it. They’re getting pretty whacky in some cases but I think the Public has moved away as well.
Both parties used to have conservative and liberal wings until Reagan and the brainwash.

whats my point?

\

BUT…..

Both parties used to have conservative and liberal wings until Reagan and the brainwash.

True. Wings. But the central ideology were more alike than different between the parties and national priorities were pretty much the same

Forum List

Back