I remember when America was normal.

Because one of the girls could have been hurt. He outweighed my heaviest player by at least 20 pounds. This is why they separate the girls and boys at that age. Fortunately no one got hurt.

What kind of coach would allow his players to risk serious injury like that? If you were that concerned, you should have forfeited. You don't have the best interests of your players at heart.

Hence I had my daughter guard him. Forfeiture is for losers and Leftists like you. Plus the other parents gave me the green light. What sort off person doesn’t see at least my side of this even a little? A single minded fat leftist. You.

I see your side. You have no tolerance for people who are different. Fuck that kid. She can go play with the other weirdos!

You rock, Dad.

It’s a he. People like you are ruining this country. You’re entitled to your opinion but I just laugh at your expense. Have another Whopper. Fatty.
I think I will go with psychiatry and the knowledge that our society only needs more tolerance. These little people are no threat to anyone. Much like refugees from Syria you people are terrified of...
every other modern country has done this. You are regressives Who seem to enjoy watching the middle class disappear...

Then why do we have separate girls and boys teams? It’s about fairness. Boys are biologically bigger and stronger and hence should not be playing vs girls in 7th grade.

Do you remember back when you weren’t a whiny bitch?

Me neither.

Awe how precious... the little one is trying to be clever.
Go hump someone elses leg dipshit

Really...show us a thread you started where you didn’t end up whining. I’ll wait

There are PLENTY of threads by me that are random shit not about politics ya tard. This thread is the typical type of thread started by EVERYONE in politics. If you don't like it don't click on it. You're the only one crying/bitching about it right now. Grow up pussy

Wow...whining about another anonymous poster on the internet. Again, I ask..remember when men weren't whiny bitches?

Shame you're such a pointless troll 99% of the time. All you've done 8s whine in this thread about superfluous bullshit.

Back to ignore trollboi

What kind of coach would allow his players to risk serious injury like that? If you were that concerned, you should have forfeited. You don't have the best interests of your players at heart.

Hence I had my daughter guard him. Forfeiture is for losers and Leftists like you. Plus the other parents gave me the green light. What sort off person doesn’t see at least my side of this even a little? A single minded fat leftist. You.

I see your side. You have no tolerance for people who are different. Fuck that kid. She can go play with the other weirdos!

You rock, Dad.

It’s a he. People like you are ruining this country. You’re entitled to your opinion but I just laugh at your expense. Have another Whopper. Fatty.
I think I will go with psychiatry and the knowledge that our society only needs more tolerance. These little people are no threat to anyone. Much like refugees from Syria you people are terrified of...
every other modern country has done this. You are regressives Who seem to enjoy watching the middle class disappear...

Then why do we have separate girls and boys teams? It’s about fairness. Boys are biologically bigger and stronger and hence should not be playing vs girls in 7th grade.
They are seldom big bruisers LOL in fact the opposite

You rock, Dad.

Wrong. The one we faced was big and athletic.

You rock, Dad.

You're one in a million I'll tell you the exception that proves the rule weird.

You're one in a million I'll tell you the exception that proves the rule weird.

When it’s happening to your kid you don’t feel that way.

Transgender Track Athlete Wins CT State Championship, Debate Ensues

You rock, Dad.

7th grade boys are not bigger and stronger than girls.

I remember being in school and being encouraged to participate in politics. We were encouraged to Express our political thoughts through both free speech and articles of clothing & or signage. Pussy hats of course would have been out of bounds because, well you know... they are vulgar and juvenile. They were trying to teach & encourage APPROPRIATE adult behavior not that stupid juvenile nonsense.
Sadly now such responsible adult activities will get you kicked out of school or beat up.

I remember as a young adult yard signage and bumper stickers were common place. Course now that will get your property vandalized.

I really do feel sorry for today's youth. I can't imagine growing up in this ridiculous political climate where EVERYTHING you do or say is looked at through a political lense. A time when decisions you make as a 12 or 13 year old can come back to haunt you decades later as a mature adult.
You can no longer grow up as a child exploring your own path with only small amounts of guidance. Now you are groomed in identity politics and social justice to the point where differing opinions on any given subject can immediately get you ostracized if you don't adhere to the accepted liberal dogma.

Progressives are destroying two hundred years of REAL progress

You lost me when you blamed it all on progressives. You don't think religious Conservatives had anything to do with it?

Sometimes....when I watch old films or TV series.... from the late 1950s and early 1960s..like "Father Knows Best" ....etc...

I see when America was normal....and I like it....

It all seems so far away.... like a Lost Kingdom .....like Paradise gone.....

Depressing to see all gone.
Normal all except for the racism part yes, but the seventies, eighties, and nineties began the climb out of that situation. Just hope that the country doesn't end up being made to regret everything it has done to become inclusive.

Sadly we see some who are making this nation feel a fool for ever giving them more than an inch, and this is because they will never be satisfied until in their minds whitey is destroyed or made into a minority in which is heard in their speak in certain corners.

This goes for all those whom have allied themselves together under that specific cause.

People are smart today, and they know the difference between good decent Americans of all stripes, and they know who the race baiters, racist, and terrorist are whom want to create chaos, anarchy, and destruction in this country going forward.... It's all in order to move their special agenda's, religion's or cults forward in order to take over the country eventually from those in which they hate or see as in their way.

Sometimes....when I watch old films or TV series.... from the late 1950s and early 1960s..like "Father Knows Best" ....etc...

Normal all except for the racism part yes, but the seventies, eighties, and nineties began the climb out of that situation. Just hope that the country doesn't end up being made to regret everything it has done to become inclusive.

Sadly we see some who are making this nation feel a fool for ever giving them more than an inch, and this is because they will never be satisfied until in their minds whitey is destroyed or made into a minority in which is heard in their speak in certain corners.

This goes for all those whom have allied themselves together under that specific cause.

People are smart today, and they know the difference between good decent Americans of all stripes, and they know who the race baiters, racist, and terrorist are whom want to create chaos, anarchy, and destruction in this country going forward.... It's all in order to move their special agenda's, religion's or cults forward in order to take over the country eventually from those in which they hate or see as in their way.

It's only going to get worse unless white people in America finally get off their butts and take a stand. Demand that Washington finally grow a pair and speak up for our interests for a change.

When idiots like Skye talk about what life was like on TV in the 1950's and 1960's, when American was "normal", I laugh and laugh and laugh. In the 1950's and 1960's we used to laugh about TV shows like "Father Knows Best" because those shows were NOTHING like real life. Shows like FKB and Ozzie & Harriet, showed an idealized view of American life that in no way mirrored reality.

It's laughable that conservatives now hold these shows up as roles models from the past. And pathetic.

When idiots like Skye talk about what life was like on TV in the 1950's and 1960's, when American was "normal", I laugh and laugh and laugh. In the 1950's and 1960's we used to laugh about TV shows like "Father Knows Best" because those shows were NOTHING like real life. Shows like FKB and Ozzie & Harriet, showed an idealized view of American life that in no way mirrored reality.

It's laughable that conservatives now hold these shows up as roles models from the past. And pathetic.

Skye is a sweetheart, stop being so mean. What's wrong with yearning for an idealized version of America? If ozzy and harriet glorified lynchings and child abuse and someone said this is what America should be, then you'd be correct to condemn her for it.

It's only going to get worse unless white people in America finally get off their butts and take a stand. Demand that Washington finally grow a pair and speak up for our interests for a change.
The stand needed taken is to ensure fairness across the board always, but that might be impossible in some cases anymore. The events happening are mostly going on in concentrated area's or in some area's where the race or cultural ratios end up so far out of balance, that one group or maybe a few groups allied together, end up attempting to dominate another group, and they do it in a very revealing way in which exposes their sometimes nefarious or ill intent towards the one group that is attempted to be dominated.

The stand needed taken is to ensure fairness across the board always, but that might be impossible in some cases anymore. The events happening are mostly going on in concentrated area's or in some area's where the race or cultural ratios end up so far out of balance, that one group or maybe a few groups allied together, end up attempting to dominate another group, and they do it in a very revealing way in which exposes their sometimes nefarious or ill intent towards the one group that is attempted to be dominated.

How are we supposed to ensure fairness when DC politicians won't even say our name?

WHITE PEOPLE.

When did that become a dirty word? Every time Trump opens his mouth, he brags about all the great stuff he's doing for blacks, hispanics, gays, jews, etc etc etc. Everybody except the majority who put his ass in the white house in the first place. The only time that dreaded phrase is mentioned is when the mainstream media is celebrating our demise or blaming us for something.

Forum List

Back