I remember when America was normal.

I remember being in school and being encouraged to participate in politics. We were encouraged to Express our political thoughts through both free speech and articles of clothing & or signage. Pussy hats of course would have been out of bounds because, well you know... they are vulgar and juvenile. They were trying to teach & encourage APPROPRIATE adult behavior not that stupid juvenile nonsense.
Sadly now such responsible adult activities will get you kicked out of school or beat up.

I remember as a young adult yard signage and bumper stickers were common place. Course now that will get your property vandalized.

I really do feel sorry for today's youth. I can't imagine growing up in this ridiculous political climate where EVERYTHING you do or say is looked at through a political lense. A time when decisions you make as a 12 or 13 year old can come back to haunt you decades later as a mature adult.
You can no longer grow up as a child exploring your own path with only small amounts of guidance. Now you are groomed in identity politics and social justice to the point where differing opinions on any given subject can immediately get you ostracized if you don't adhere to the accepted liberal dogma.

Progressives are destroying two hundred years of REAL progress

And I remember back when men were not such whiny bitches.
Me too

Do you remember back when you weren’t a whiny bitch?

Me neither.

Awe how precious... the little one is trying to be clever.
Go hump someone elses leg dipshit

Really...show us a thread you started where you didn’t end up whining. I’ll wait

LMAO. So we should cater to one over 300? Crazies like you amuse me. If we won how can we not hang? So you don’t agree that boys are naturally stronger, faster and bigger? Why separate the teams at all?

If you won, why are complaining? Don't tell me. It's icky!

Because one of the girls could have been hurt. He outweighed my heaviest player by at least 20 pounds. This is why they separate the girls and boys at that age. Fortunately no one got hurt.

What kind of coach would allow his players to risk serious injury like that? If you were that concerned, you should have forfeited. You don't have the best interests of your players at heart.

Hence I had my daughter guard him. Forfeiture is for losers and Leftists like you. Plus the other parents gave me the green light. What sort off person doesn’t see at least my side of this even a little? A single minded fat leftist. You.

I see your side. You have no tolerance for people who are different. Fuck that kid. She can go play with the other weirdos!

You rock, Dad.

It’s a he. People like you are ruining this country. You’re entitled to your opinion but I just laugh at your expense. Have another Whopper. Fatty.

Nothing wrong with supporting breast cancer research....my daughter had a scare...as a white heterosexual married man I proudly wear the ribbons and support the cause.

Never said it was wrong. Just where are the prostrate cancer awareness months? Come to think of it, where is there ANY group of women marching for ANY issue or cause that interests or concerns guys?

WHY when we made Blacks EQUAL it ended up they expected to be elevated ABOVE us? (Affirmative action, etc., etc.) Try as a white guy talking to a cop like Blacks do.

WHY when we made women EQUAL, it ended up they now expect to run the world, be free of men, control men's lives and dominate the news, media and entertainment?

WHY is it every time we elevate some group to our level, we end up getting the very short stick?

And if you disagree, congratulations, THEY GOT YOU!

I remember being in school and being encouraged to participate in politics. We were encouraged to Express our political thoughts through both free speech and articles of clothing & or signage. Pussy hats of course would have been out of bounds because, well you know... they are vulgar and juvenile. They were trying to teach & encourage APPROPRIATE adult behavior not that stupid juvenile nonsense.
Sadly now such responsible adult activities will get you kicked out of school or beat up.

I remember as a young adult yard signage and bumper stickers were common place. Course now that will get your property vandalized.

I really do feel sorry for today's youth. I can't imagine growing up in this ridiculous political climate where EVERYTHING you do or say is looked at through a political lense. A time when decisions you make as a 12 or 13 year old can come back to haunt you decades later as a mature adult.
You can no longer grow up as a child exploring your own path with only small amounts of guidance. Now you are groomed in identity politics and social justice to the point where differing opinions on any given subject can immediately get you ostracized if you don't adhere to the accepted liberal dogma.

Me too

Me neither.

Really...show us a thread you started where you didn’t end up whining. I’ll wait

There are PLENTY of threads by me that are random shit not about politics ya tard. This thread is the typical type of thread started by EVERYONE in politics. If you don't like it don't click on it. You're the only one crying/bitching about it right now. Grow up pussy

whats my point?
You asked for proof that southern democrats became republicans, so I provided the history.
You provided no such proof. Prove Southern Demon-crats became republicans, and remain as these alledged racist ??
Yes, here it is; How the ‘Party of Lincoln’ Won Over the Once Democratic South

Dont you remember civil rights act of '64, followed by Lee Atwater's southern strategy? I'm not going to regurgitate what the history channel has already covered.

In our current (last 50 years or so) atmosphere of having 2 parties representing two distinctively different outlooks…we forget (I think) that it wasn’t always like this.

We essentially used to have—what would be considered today—two parties that were pretty conservative.
\

Carter was a deficit hawk. Few would imagine it but if you look at his budgets and speeches, he was for paying back the deficit.

LBJ spoke against civil rights in Congress.

Eisenhower, the war hero, was pretty upfront about the costs:
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone.”

Not saying this is you…..

BUT…..

Thinking that we’ve always had these two diabolically opposed parties is false. We had essentially one ideology. Democrats, for better or worse, have moved away from it. They’re getting pretty whacky in some cases but I think the Public has moved away as well.
Both parties used to have conservative and liberal wings until Reagan and the brainwash.

True. Wings. But the central ideology were more alike than different between the parties and national priorities were pretty much the same
Yeah like progress and reform, now the GOP is no longer interested in that, just tax cuts for the rich and cuts in services for the rest and of course their wonderful propaganda world of garbage character assassination and misinformation.

Me too

Me neither.

There are PLENTY of threads by me that are random shit not about politics ya tard. This thread is the typical type of thread started by EVERYONE in politics. If you don't like it don't click on it. You're the only one crying/bitching about it right now. Grow up pussy

Wow...whining about another anonymous poster on the internet. Again, I ask..remember when men weren't whiny bitches?

Me neither.

Wow...whining about another anonymous poster on the internet. Again, I ask..remember when men weren't whiny bitches?

That’s because you’re old

I would love it if every student were taught it’s important to vote every two years. That’s the least a person can do if they want to be considered a good citizen. It means they care.

What year was that? I started voting with Reagan after the horrible Carter years. But I remember how vicious they were with Nixon. Obama actually committed the crimes Nixon was ACCUSED of. Nixon was an illegitimate president (according to the tards). So was Reagan. So were the Bushs. And now it's Trumps turn.

The left has gotten much worse, but Republicans have never elected a legitimate president, according to the tards.
I first voted to make hw bush a one term president. Clinton was great. Bush 2 sucked worse than his daddy. Obama got us out of his recession and trump was handed a good economy. 4% unemployment. 80 straight months of job growth from obama. I know it wasn’t good enough for you guys but nothing would have ever been.

Because one of the girls could have been hurt. He outweighed my heaviest player by at least 20 pounds. This is why they separate the girls and boys at that age. Fortunately no one got hurt.

What kind of coach would allow his players to risk serious injury like that? If you were that concerned, you should have forfeited. You don't have the best interests of your players at heart.

Hence I had my daughter guard him. Forfeiture is for losers and Leftists like you. Plus the other parents gave me the green light. What sort off person doesn’t see at least my side of this even a little? A single minded fat leftist. You.

I see your side. You have no tolerance for people who are different. Fuck that kid. She can go play with the other weirdos!

You rock, Dad.

It’s a he. People like you are ruining this country. You’re entitled to your opinion but I just laugh at your expense. Have another Whopper. Fatty.

Did someone tell you that I am fat? Where does your weirdness come from?

You rock, Dad.

You’re going to make fun of someone’s appearance with that face? Really?

You rock, Dad.

Intuition. Relax fatty, you may always identify as a thin person.

You rock, Dad.

Hey. Don’t hate. Appreciate.

You rock, Dad.

I got a Jewish buddy who was in the Israel army. Big mofo. Jew bear big. Lol. Anyways, he will just call someone fatty at the poker table. Funny shit. It’s so insulting if the guy is at all chubby but what are you going to do? Lol.

The mofo got 9 strikes in a row today at bowling. We thought he was going to get a perfect game.

Sometimes....when I watch old films or TV series.... from the late 1950s and early 1960s..like "Father Knows Best" ....etc...

I see when America was normal....and I like it....

It all seems so far away.... like a Lost Kingdom .....like Paradise gone.....

Depressing to see all gone.

You rock, Dad.

Weird. I'm not thin. Not since college. You are trying desperately to deflect from the fact that you are a shit coach.

You rock, Dad.

I got a Jewish buddy who was in the Israel army. Big mofo. Jew bear big. Lol. Anyways, he will just call someone fatty at the poker table. Funny shit. It’s so insulting if the guy is at all chubby but what are you going to do? Lol.

The mofo got 9 strikes in a row today at bowling. We thought he was going to get a perfect game.

Give my Jewish bro my best.

You rock, Dad.

Weird. I'm not thin. Not since college. You are trying desperately to deflect from the fact that you are a shit coach.

You admitted I was a great coach. We won. And the other team cheated by playing a biological male. Tsk tsk tsk. See I knew you were fat. My spider sense is never wrong.

You rock, Dad.

I think I will go with psychiatry and the knowledge that our society only needs more tolerance. These little people are no threat to anyone. Much like refugees from Syria you people are terrified of...
every other modern country has done this. You are regressives Who seem to enjoy watching the middle class disappear...

Forum List

Back