I remember when America was normal.

I know because nobody does that. You know too. Moron.

Here is a guy that sued about it...

Dutch court rejects claims of man who wanted to be trans-age, 20 years younger

Rejected. Did he try to play in an age defined youth sport?

it is not just about sports, it is about life. It is about empathy for those not like us.

what kind of a jerk are you to have no empathy for this man. Why is your empathy limited only to those wanting to play sports?

Our discussion is about sports.

Do you have empathy for this man? Please discuss.

I do not have empathy, remember...you told me that. But you claim to, yet you limit to young kids playing sports.

I have empathy for the transgendered girl who played on a boys basketball team who began this discussion.

You don't.

And saying the other players don’t get harmed is wrong. They could get physically injured as boys are stronger and they could lose. And while The Progessive Left believes everyone should get a trophy, this is not how the real world works.

I don't believe that everyone should get a trophy in competitive sports. You must be a RW but who believes that kind of bullshit.

Disenfranchises? Whoa! Big word.

Who participates in which sport should be based up on objective, verifiable criteria, not subjective items that cannot be tested.

In a girls 12 year old basketball league age has to be verified prior to being allowed to play, so why sex as well? Is it any less wrong to limit based upon age than upon sex? What about the transaged 16 year old that identifies as a 12 year old, should they be allowed to play on 12 and under league?

Let’s really “complicate” things here fellas....you know, since we love complexity.
Where do we go when the freaks start telling us we have a right to choose our age and ethnicity? Sounds far-fetched and crazy...right? But is it?

you mean like this...

Transgender AND Transager: 52 Year-Old Father Lives as a 6 Year-Old Girl

Well there you go...Hey LoneLaugher get to work bud, how do we force society to fit this guy in?

Is he trying to play 6U basketball?

I’ll venture a guess here, I bet there’s very little about you that is Libertarian...I’ll bet you’re a full blown Progressive, one with just enough sense to know you should be embarrassed and ashamed of your Progressive position...For the record, you’ve totally failed at packaging your no-boundaries, anything goes bullshit up in Libertarian disguise.

Yes. Yes it is. But you know that already. How does it feel to be forced to play stupid to try and "win" an argument? Is it satid
That is conjecture on your part. Transgendered girls have been competing with boys since the beginning of time.

Need an example? Moron?

How do the other boys treat them? Any idea?
Lebron James should sign with the WNBA when he can't compete any more in the NBA.

Is he transgendered?

he could be tomorrow if he chooses to be. What he should do is be gender fluid, play for the WNBA during their season and the NBA during their season.

Would he be the first to do it? Or have you found any others who meet your made up scenerio?

He would be the first, he would be a trailblazer. The Jackie Robinson of the gender fluid movement.

Let me know whennit happens. I'll discuss it with you.

And saying the other players don’t get harmed is wrong. They could get physically injured as boys are stronger and they could lose. And while The Progessive Left believes everyone should get a trophy, this is not how the real world works.

I don't believe that everyone should get a trophy in competitive sports. You must be a RW but who believes that kind of bullshit.

Disenfranchises? Whoa! Big word.

Who participates in which sport should be based up on objective, verifiable criteria, not subjective items that cannot be tested.

In a girls 12 year old basketball league age has to be verified prior to being allowed to play, so why sex as well? Is it any less wrong to limit based upon age than upon sex? What about the transaged 16 year old that identifies as a 12 year old, should they be allowed to play on 12 and under league?

Let’s really “complicate” things here fellas....you know, since we love complexity.
Where do we go when the freaks start telling us we have a right to choose our age and ethnicity? Sounds far-fetched and crazy...right? But is it?
Rachel Dolezal.

What about her? Is she a transgendered athlete?
She's a white woman who identifies as black. Familiarize yourself with the case. It's a doozie.

And, did she do harm to you?

it is not just about sports, it is about life. It is about empathy for those not like us.

what kind of a jerk are you to have no empathy for this man. Why is your empathy limited only to those wanting to play sports?

I do not have empathy, remember...you told me that. But you claim to, yet you limit to young kids playing sports.

I have empathy for the transgendered girl who played on a boys basketball team who began this discussion.

You don't.

It is a boy. Why should that persons feelings matter more than the 10 on my team who are biological girls? You have yet to answer that.

Yes. Yes it is. But you know that already. How does it feel to be forced to play stupid to try and "win" an argument? Is it satid
That is conjecture on your part. Transgendered girls have been competing with boys since the beginning of time.

Need an example? Moron?

How do the other boys treat them? Any idea?
Lebron James should sign with the WNBA when he can't compete any more in the NBA.

Is he transgendered?

he could be tomorrow if he chooses to be. What he should do is be gender fluid, play for the WNBA during their season and the NBA during their season.

Would he be the first to do it? Or have you found any others who meet your made up scenerio?

He would be the first, he would be a trailblazer. The Jackie Robinson of the gender fluid movement.
Gender fluid should be called "tranny fluid".

And then I remember they’re nearly all white and it makes sense.

And there it is. This is what every debate with morons like you boils down to. You are obsessed with hating fellow Americans based solely on the color of their skin.

Rtard you project your racism daily

Is he transgendered?

Gender fluid should be called "tyranny fluid".

Or mentally unstable

you mean like this...

Well there you go...Hey LoneLaugher get to work bud, how do we force society to fit this guy in?

I’ll venture a guess here, I bet there’s very little about you that is Libertarian...I’ll bet you’re a full blown Progressive, one with just enough sense to know you should be embarrassed and ashamed of your Progressive position...For the record, you’ve totally failed at packaging your no-boundaries, anything goes bullshit up in Libertarian disguise.

I have never claimed to be libertarian, pal. You're a bit confused.

you mean like this...

Or sane. You’re clearly not sane and don’t know what a Libertarian is.

You don't.

true, I just have empathy for all the other girls in the league.

You don't.

Rachel Dolezal.

What about her? Is she a transgendered athlete?
She's a white woman who identifies as black. Familiarize yourself with the case. It's a doozie.

And, did she do harm to you?
Yes, she was the President of the Spokane NAACP. She's a con. She held a position that is reserved for black people.

You don't.

It is a boy. Why should that persons feelings matter more than the 10 on my team who are biological girls? You have yet to answer that.

Because she has a great deal of difficulty fitting in. She's trying to navigate life in a world where she is treated like shit by fucknut adults like you.

Your girls are very likely fine with it. But, since you don't talk to them ( your admission ) you have no idea.

Or sane. You’re clearly not sane and don’t know what a Libertarian is.

OK.

You don't.

Because she has a great deal of difficulty fitting in. She's trying to navigate life in a world where she is treated like shit by fucknut adults like you.

Your girls are very likely fine with it. But, since you don't talk to them ( your admission ) you have no idea.

he is not a girl, he is biologically a male.

You don't.

You don't.

Again, that have not been harmed. They have played and, in this case, won the game. What a great life lesson. Overcoming adversity.

You don't.

You don't.

Again, that have not been harmed. They have played and, in this case, won the game. What a great life lesson. Overcoming adversity.

and the boy would not be harmed to be told he cannot play on the girls team any more than any other boy that is told that...which is not at all.

Yesterday was International Women's Day Race. A man won because none of the women were ready on time.

You don't.

And you are a moron who refuses to learn.

Are you bored yet? I am. You are not making progress.

You don't.

And you are a moron who refuses to learn.

Are you bored yet? I am. You are not making progress.
Learn = indoctrination.

Forum List

Back