I remember when America was normal.

Not in AAU. We play 3-4 games back to back. We barely have time to discuss bathroom, drinks/food injuries. And again not my place to teach life lessons. I leave that to the parents. It is not a job as I volunteer and my train of thought is that those people have a mental disease.

And you have zero empathy for those horribly ill children who are just trying to fit in and get by. You're a winner!

and you have zero empathy for the other 90% of the team

That's awesome.

no, it is reality.

do you even understand why they separate teams by sex?

Why is it that people who offer simple arguments about complex subjects think that others want to keep having a simple minded discussion? This matter is complicated. Your dopey question ignores that fact. And you are clearly incapable of diving deeper....so you stay right there on the surface.

I'd argue that youth sports is EXACTLY the place where transgendered athletes should be permitted to express themselves freely.

I won't do so with you, however. You ain't ready.

You have lost every argument thus far so why not this one? If you cannot even comprehend that on average boys are physically superior to girls then speaking with you is a waste of time. Keep eating. Fatty.

And saying the other players don’t get harmed is wrong. They could get physically injured as boys are stronger and they could lose. And while The Progessive Left believes everyone should get a trophy, this is not how the real world works.

They don't.

have you seen any stories about or known any transgendered athletes that are biologically male that have chosen to compete in women's gymnastics?

No.

I wonder why that is....:21:

Because I don't follow gymnastics?

Is there anything less interesting than a person with a simple minded argument pretending to score a point like that?

Simple is most often the right argument.

People needlessly complicate things as it ensures there can never be a counter argument. Perhaps you have heard of Occam's razor which states that "simpler solutions are more likely to be correct than complex ones".

Also, it makes people feel smarter inside to say how complicated things are, they can tell themselves they are so far above the others that they just do not understand.

I never thought I’d say this....AWESOME POST GATOR!
You are 100% correct....there is not a single effective problem solver who views anything as complicated.
Those who do not see potential resolution nor seek resolve will default to declaring matters as “complicated”.
This declaration allows those who use it to turn a blind eye and allow said matter to grow or die organically.

And you have zero empathy for those horribly ill children who are just trying to fit in and get by. You're a winner!

That's awesome.

no, it is reality.

Why is it that people who offer simple arguments about complex subjects think that others want to keep having a simple minded discussion? This matter is complicated. Your dopey question ignores that fact. And you are clearly incapable of diving deeper....so you stay right there on the surface.

I'd argue that youth sports is EXACTLY the place where transgendered athletes should be permitted to express themselves freely.

You have lost every argument thus far so why not this one? If you cannot even comprehend that on average boys are physically superior to girls then speaking with you is a waste of time. Keep eating. Fatty.

These are not average boys. Their self esteem and well being are at issue. They have a horrible life die to the inability of too many people to have empathy for their situation.

You are unable to grasp that. It's boring.

And saying the other players don’t get harmed is wrong. They could get physically injured as boys are stronger and they could lose. And while The Progessive Left believes everyone should get a trophy, this is not how the real world works.

I don't believe that everyone should get a trophy in competitive sports. You must be a RW but who believes that kind of bullshit.

The Tournaments only have X amount of entrants, every slot a male takes a female loses out on competing.

If the league allows transgendered athletes to play, your point is moot.

Nope, it stands. EVERY male who takes a spot disenfranchises a female. Sorry son.

Disenfranchises? Whoa! Big word.

Who participates in which sport should be based up on objective, verifiable criteria, not subjective items that cannot be tested.

In a girls 12 year old basketball league age has to be verified prior to being allowed to play, so why sex as well? Is it any less wrong to limit based upon age than upon sex? What about the transaged 16 year old that identifies as a 12 year old, should they be allowed to play on 12 and under league?

That's awesome.

no, it is reality.

These are not average boys. Their self esteem and well being are at issue. They have a horrible life die to the inability of too many people to have empathy for their situation.

I mean on average physically. Height, weight and muscle tone. Not their mental health. You don’t think 12-13 year old girls are emotional too? How about empathy for their situation. What if they not identifies as an 8yr old should he be allowed to play vs 8yr olds when he is 13? How does that work? Catering to the minute few to disrupt the vast majority is usually a bad idea.

That's awesome.

no, it is reality.

I've lost every argument? Oh no! Will I survive?

What is it like for a transgendered girl to play on a boys team? Any thoughts on that?

The Tournaments only have X amount of entrants, every slot a male takes a female loses out on competing.

Nope, it stands. EVERY male who takes a spot disenfranchises a female. Sorry son.

Who participates in which sport should be based up on objective, verifiable criteria, not subjective items that cannot be tested.

In a girls 12 year old basketball league age has to be verified prior to being allowed to play, so why sex as well? Is it any less wrong to limit based upon age than upon sex? What about the transaged 16 year old that identifies as a 12 year old, should they be allowed to play on 12 and under league?

Nobody does that. Moron.

That's awesome.

no, it is reality.

I mean on average physically. Height, weight and muscle tone. Not their mental health. You don’t think 12-13 year old girls are emotional too? How about empathy for their situation. What if they not identifies as an 8yr old should he be allowed to play vs 8yr olds when he is 13? How does that work? Catering to the minute few to disrupt the vast majority is usually a bad idea.

Whoa! A twofer on that moron argument! Winning!

I don't believe that everyone should get a trophy in competitive sports. You must be a RW but who believes that kind of bullshit.

Let’s really “complicate” things here fellas....you know, since we love complexity.
Where do we go when the freaks start telling us we have a right to choose our age and ethnicity? Sounds far-fetched and crazy...right? But is it?

Nobody does that. Moron.

Nobody does that?

How do you know?

And what would stop them? Why would you want to stop them?

Is being transaged any less real than being transgendered?

Let’s really “complicate” things here fellas....you know, since we love complexity.
Where do we go when the freaks start telling us we have a right to choose our age and ethnicity? Sounds far-fetched and crazy...right? But is it?

you mean like this...

Transgender AND Transager: 52 Year-Old Father Lives as a 6 Year-Old Girl

you mean like this...

Well there you go...Hey LoneLaugher get to work bud, how do we force society to fit this guy in?

Nobody does that. Moron.

Nobody does that?

How do you know?

Is being transaged any less real than being transge

Nobody does that. Moron.

Nobody does that?

How do you know?

Yes. I know that. Moron.

That's awesome.

no, it is reality.

All these idiots have is "emotion"

The solution for a boy who thinks he is a girl is found through a medical professional not a girls basketball team.

Nobody does that. Moron.

Nobody does that?

How do you know?

Nobody does that.

you mean like this...

Well there you go...Hey LoneLaugher get to work bud, how do we force society to fit this guy in?

Is he trying to play 6U basketball?

Forum List

Back