I remember when America was normal.

Wow are the RWNJs concerned with trannies.

Almost have to wonder if they're struggling with a life decision

This obsession they have with trannies and gays seems a little unhealthy or even borders on latency. The latter I would guess, just come out you guys and face your fears.
The obsession is from the left. It's the left that is pushing this crap. We never had men trying to use women's bathrooms until recently. We never had this gender crap until recently. It's all part of the left's agenda, not the right.

the discussion is not about those that changed sex, but those that changed gender, as well as those that are gender fluid and their gender changes from day to day

Is there a case of a gender fluid athlete seeking to play on both boys and girls teams?

One case?

Who knows, these things do not all make the news.

Should the gender fluid athlete get to play on both boys and girls teams?

Do any want to?

irrelevant.

According to you this is a complicated issue, and thus such decisions should be worked out long before they become an problem.

Why are you running away from answering?

I'm not running. I'm considering it. I'm trying to see if there are cases which I can refer to.

I've never heard of gender fluidity being an issue in youth sports.

You must have, though.

Just trying to be proactive here, since we have to accommodate everyone or we lack empathy, these things have to be worked out.

In our school district our girls soccer is in the fall and boys is in the spring. So, a biological male what has a fluid gender that wants to play the boys in the fall and girls soccer in the spring, this would be perfectly acceptable...correct? It would be perfectly fair to the biological female that does not make the team because she cannot compete with the biological male.

complicated issues require prior planning, you cannot wait till there is a case to make these decisions.

Is there a case of a gender fluid athlete seeking to play on both boys and girls teams?

One case?

Do any want to?

irrelevant.

According to you this is a complicated issue, and thus such decisions should be worked out long before they become an problem.

I'm not running. I'm considering it. I'm trying to see if there are cases which I can refer to.

You must have, though.

Just trying to be proactive here, since we have to accommodate everyone or we lack empathy, these things have to be worked out.

In our school district our girls soccer is in the fall and boys is in the spring. So, a biological male what has a fluid gender that wants to play the boys in the fall and girls soccer in the spring, this would be perfectly acceptable...correct? It would be perfectly fair to the biological female that does not make the team because she cannot compete with the biological male.

complicated issues require prior planning, you cannot wait till there is a case to make these decisions.
Totally disagree that we have to show empathy. These kids are mentally ill and need to be in therapy, not in sports.

Do any want to?

irrelevant.

You must have, though.

Totally disagree that we have to show empathy. These kids are mentally ill and need to be in therapy, not in sports.

It was LL that said we had to show empathy, but only for the ones who's gender does not match their sex. the others are the team deserve no empathy, according to LL

Do any want to?

irrelevant.

You must have, though.

It was LL that said we had to show empathy, but only for the ones who's gender does not match their sex. the others are the team deserve no empathy, according to LL

They are not being harmed. They are not being cast out.

Because I think that boys should compete with boys and girls with girls you question my libertarian bonafides? Is that a joke? You do understand the only reaons it is allowed to happen is because the government has forced them to at the risk of being sued.

Yes, you are. So, tell me what is wrong with my plan of basing teams on sex and not gender? There is never any confusion about what sex a person is as there is with gender.

I assume you are ok with transgendered athletes competing in the Olympics or professional sports based upon the gender they feel like they are?

This isn't a matter of how they "feel" like they are, moron. It is their gender.

The Olympics and professional sports present an even more complex set of issues. That is why gender testing is done in those cases. Athletes must meet standards for testosterone, etc. That's why youth sports is the best place to allow these individuals to express themselves freely.

And yes. A libertarian doesn't object to individuals doing whatever they wish so long as the life or liberty or property of others is not taken. Right? Your objection to transgendered youth athletes playing on teams according to their gender is not based in libertarian ideology. It's you expressing your discomfort about those weirdos. Own it.
I'll own it. I agree, they are weirdos. Be what you are, male or female. This is nothing but playing mind games in order to have an advantage.
The vast overwhelming majority of those who change sex are NOT "looking for an advantage"

Jesus grow up people.

the discussion is not about those that changed sex, but those that changed gender, as well as those that are gender fluid and their gender changes from day to day

One case?

Gender fluidity is a construct. One is either male or female.
If you have a penis you're a male.
I you have a vagina you're a female, yes Virginia it really IS just that simple.

irrelevant.

You must have, though.

Nobody is being harmed by sports that are separated by ones sex.

irrelevant.

You must have, though.

BS, female athletes are being pushed out,

You must have, though.

That is short sighted and absolutely fails the libertarian test.

You must have, though.

Nope.

Nope.

Yep.

You really might want to learn what they hell a libertarian is, because you are way confused on that one.

It is not short sighted, it is a system that is fair and equitable to everyone.

"Cast out." There it is. Anyone surprised as to the Goobers' preferred solution to the trans problem? Any excuse will do, no matter how poor, and their fake concern with women's competitions will do, just as their utter delusion that trans women haven't used women's bathrooms before the goofs of Rightardia were made to hyperventilate about it.

They do remember when "America was normal". And that's where they want the country to head back. Everyone back into their closet, out of sight, without a voice, unseen and unheard. They sure laud 200 years of progress. At the same time they're hell bent on reversing every portion of that progress toward a more inclusive society.

Twits.

The Tournaments only have X amount of entrants, every slot a male takes a female loses out on competing.

I’m curious, is it common practice for Libertarians to use the .002% of the populous as leverage against society to set a new benchmark for normalcy?
That seems like heavy Progressive shit to me...no?

Hence I had my daughter guard him. Forfeiture is for losers and Leftists like you. Plus the other parents gave me the green light. What sort off person doesn’t see at least my side of this even a little? A single minded fat leftist. You.

I see your side. You have no tolerance for people who are different. Fuck that kid. She can go play with the other weirdos!

You rock, Dad.

It’s a he. People like you are ruining this country. You’re entitled to your opinion but I just laugh at your expense. Have another Whopper. Fatty.
I think I will go with psychiatry and the knowledge that our society only needs more tolerance. These little people are no threat to anyone. Much like refugees from Syria you people are terrified of...
every other modern country has done this. You are regressives Who seem to enjoy watching the middle class disappear...

Then why do we have separate girls and boys teams? It’s about fairness. Boys are biologically bigger and stronger and hence should not be playing vs girls in 7th grade.

7th grade boys are not bigger and stronger than girls.

Some kids in 7th grade can dunk. Are you serious?

Forum List

Back