I remember when America was normal.

Nope, it stands. EVERY male who takes a spot disenfranchises a female. Sorry son.

Disenfranchises? Whoa! Big word.

Who participates in which sport should be based up on objective, verifiable criteria, not subjective items that cannot be tested.

In a girls 12 year old basketball league age has to be verified prior to being allowed to play, so why sex as well? Is it any less wrong to limit based upon age than upon sex? What about the transaged 16 year old that identifies as a 12 year old, should they be allowed to play on 12 and under league?

Nobody does that. Moron.

Nobody does that?

How do you know?

And what would stop them? Why would you want to stop them?

Is being transaged any less real than being transgendered?

Nobody does that.

If the league allows transgendered athletes to play, your point is moot.

Nope, it stands. EVERY male who takes a spot disenfranchises a female. Sorry son.

Who participates in which sport should be based up on objective, verifiable criteria, not subjective items that cannot be tested.

In a girls 12 year old basketball league age has to be verified prior to being allowed to play, so why sex as well? Is it any less wrong to limit based upon age than upon sex? What about the transaged 16 year old that identifies as a 12 year old, should they be allowed to play on 12 and under league?

Nobody does that. Moron.

Nobody does that?

How do you know?

I know because nobody does that. You know too. Moron.

and you have zero empathy for the other 90% of the team

That's awesome.

no, it is reality.

do you even understand why they separate teams by sex?

Why is it that people who offer simple arguments about complex subjects think that others want to keep having a simple minded discussion? This matter is complicated. Your dopey question ignores that fact. And you are clearly incapable of diving deeper....so you stay right there on the surface.

I'd argue that youth sports is EXACTLY the place where transgendered athletes should be permitted to express themselves freely.

I won't do so with you, however. You ain't ready.

You have lost every argument thus far so why not this one? If you cannot even comprehend that on average boys are physically superior to girls then speaking with you is a waste of time. Keep eating. Fatty.

I've lost every argument? Oh no! Will I survive?

What is it like for a transgendered girl to play on a boys team? Any thoughts on that?

They would not make it. Not good enough and if they are they should play.

And saying the other players don’t get harmed is wrong. They could get physically injured as boys are stronger and they could lose. And while The Progessive Left believes everyone should get a trophy, this is not how the real world works.

I don't believe that everyone should get a trophy in competitive sports. You must be a RW but who believes that kind of bullshit.

Let’s really “complicate” things here fellas....you know, since we love complexity.
Where do we go when the freaks start telling us we have a right to choose our age and ethnicity? Sounds far-fetched and crazy...right? But is it?

you mean like this...

Transgender AND Transager: 52 Year-Old Father Lives as a 6 Year-Old Girl

Well there you go...Hey LoneLaugher get to work bud, how do we force society to fit this guy in?

Is he trying to play 6U basketball?

it does not matter, should society cater to his feelings?

Should he be allowed to go back to kindergarten if he chooses to?

And saying the other players don’t get harmed is wrong. They could get physically injured as boys are stronger and they could lose. And while The Progessive Left believes everyone should get a trophy, this is not how the real world works.

I don't believe that everyone should get a trophy in competitive sports. You must be a RW but who believes that kind of bullshit.

The Tournaments only have X amount of entrants, every slot a male takes a female loses out on competing.

Let’s really “complicate” things here fellas....you know, since we love complexity.
Where do we go when the freaks start telling us we have a right to choose our age and ethnicity? Sounds far-fetched and crazy...right? But is it?
Rachel Dolezal.

Nobody does that. Moron.

Nobody does that?

How do you know?

Here is a guy that sued about it...

Dutch court rejects claims of man who wanted to be trans-age, 20 years younger

Nobody does that. Moron.

Nobody does that?

How do you know?

Nobody does that.

Yes. Yes it is. But you know that already. How does it feel to be forced to play stupid to try and "win" an argument? Is it satid
That's awesome.

no, it is reality.

Why is it that people who offer simple arguments about complex subjects think that others want to keep having a simple minded discussion? This matter is complicated. Your dopey question ignores that fact. And you are clearly incapable of diving deeper....so you stay right there on the surface.

I'd argue that youth sports is EXACTLY the place where transgendered athletes should be permitted to express themselves freely.

You have lost every argument thus far so why not this one? If you cannot even comprehend that on average boys are physically superior to girls then speaking with you is a waste of time. Keep eating. Fatty.

What is it like for a transgendered girl to play on a boys team? Any thoughts on that?

That is conjecture on your part. Transgendered girls have been competing with boys since the beginning of time.

Need an example? Moron?

How do the other boys treat them? Any idea?

Nobody does that. Moron.

Nobody does that?

How do you know?

Rejected. Did he try to play in an age defined youth sport?

Nobody does that. Moron.

Nobody does that?

How do you know?

Nobody does that.

Yes. Yes it is. But you know that already. How does it feel to be forced to play stupid to try and "win" an argument? Is it satid
no, it is reality.

That is conjecture on your part. Transgendered girls have been competing with boys since the beginning of time.

Need an example? Moron?

Lebron James should sign with the WNBA when he can't compete any more in the NBA.

Rachel Dolezal.

What about her? Is she a transgendered athlete?

Nobody does that. Moron.

Nobody does that?

How do you know?

Nobody does that.

Need an example? Moron?

Lebron James should sign with the WNBA when he can't compete any more in the NBA.

Is he transgendered?

Nobody does that. Moron.

Nobody does that?

How do you know?

it is not just about sports, it is about life. It is about empathy for those not like us.

what kind of a jerk are you to have no empathy for this man. Why is your empathy limited only to those wanting to play sports?

Nobody does that?

How do you know?

Nobody does that.

Need an example? Moron?

Is he transgendered?

Why, you interested?

Nobody does that. Moron.

Nobody does that?

How do you know?

it is not just about sports, it is about life. It is about empathy for those not like us.

what kind of a jerk are you to have no empathy for this man. Why is your empathy limited only to those wanting to play sports?

Our discussion is about sports.

Do you have empathy for this man? Please discuss.

Nobody does that?

How do you know?

Nobody does that.

Need an example? Moron?

Is he transgendered?

he could be tomorrow if he chooses to be. What he should do is be gender fluid, play for the WNBA during their season and the NBA during their season.

I remember being in school and being encouraged to participate in politics. We were encouraged to Express our political thoughts through both free speech and articles of clothing & or signage. Pussy hats of course would have been out of bounds because, well you know... they are vulgar and juvenile. They were trying to teach & encourage APPROPRIATE adult behavior not that stupid juvenile nonsense.
Sadly now such responsible adult activities will get you kicked out of school or beat up.

I remember as a young adult yard signage and bumper stickers were common place. Course now that will get your property vandalized.

I really do feel sorry for today's youth. I can't imagine growing up in this ridiculous political climate where EVERYTHING you do or say is looked at through a political lense. A time when decisions you make as a 12 or 13 year old can come back to haunt you decades later as a mature adult.
You can no longer grow up as a child exploring your own path with only small amounts of guidance. Now you are groomed in identity politics and social justice to the point where differing opinions on any given subject can immediately get you ostracized if you don't adhere to the accepted liberal dogma.

Progressives are destroying two hundred years of REAL progress
I remember when the republican party was the party of education. They built the interstate highway system. They started NASA. They promoted education.

Now they are the party of crazy. Home to all the racist elements from the country.

They believe magical creation Is science.

Just their trillions and trillions in tax cuts to millionaires and billionaires alone has damaged the country terribly.

Every time Republicans come out with a new policy, you wonder how many more millions of Americans will be seriously be hurt this time?

Every time they bring damage to the country it seems like it’s worse than the time before.

All we have to do is look at their record of distruction and damage and I am completely mystified why anyone would vote for them? And then I remember they’re nearly all white and it makes sense.

Nobody does that?

How do you know?

Our discussion is about sports.

Do you have empathy for this man? Please discuss.

I do not have empathy, remember...you told me that. But you claim to, yet you limit to young kids playing sports.

Nobody does that.

Need an example? Moron?

Is he transgendered?

he could be tomorrow if he chooses to be. What he should do is be gender fluid, play for the WNBA during their season and the NBA during their season.

Would he be the first to do it? Or have you found any others who meet your made up scenerio?

Rachel Dolezal.

What about her? Is she a transgendered athlete?
She's a white woman who identifies as black. Familiarize yourself with the case. It's a doozie.

Need an example? Moron?

Is he transgendered?

Would he be the first to do it? Or have you found any others who meet your made up scenerio?

He would be the first, he would be a trailblazer. The Jackie Robinson of the gender fluid movement.

Forum List

Back