Credit card debt is at an all-time high, BIDENOMICS IS WORKING sez Kamala.

Compare before covid 2019 to 2024. It’s lower now compared to what you think was a gem of an economy. 2020 is bad data so shut the fuck up about 2020 levels dipshit. Trump never had debt this low in his 2019 economy that you love.
Dude we are talking about Biden's time in office.... now you want to go back 7 years ago?... any other goalposts you want to move?.... If your graph is right it proves my point not yours no matter how far back you want to go....
It was way down in Trumps last two years and Biden's first then it goes up... look at your own graph... don't be stubborn its a close friend of stupid....

It is not all that rosy for young people.

Total household debt by type
I consider being in poverty

a. Not being able to afford to retire at 65. If you are going to be a good parent, it's going to cost you a lot of money. Kids are expensive. What if the kid is retared? Now I'm definitely in poverty. Do you know how much help is to take care of a retard?

b. I guess I would live above the poverty line but barely.

c. Who's the woman? Does she work? How much does she make? If she doesn't work, I'm in poverty.

d. It says poverty for a 3 person home is $25,000. Gimme a break. I say you're living in poverty if you make $50K and are supporting 2 other people. Do you agree?

e. In 2022, the middle-income range for a household of three in the United States was about $56,600 to $169,800 annually

So I guess having a kid wouldn't put me into poverty. But it would suck. All my fun money would go to it.
Kids are expensive, and college is cost ridicules, I'm still waiting for Biden to offer me a refund on the 130+K I spent on getting my pair bachelor's degrees. They are grown, gone and successful. Now my turn, and life is good.

Dude we are talking about Biden's time in office.... now you want to go back 7 years ago?... any other goalposts you want to move?.... If your graph is right it proves my point not yours no matter how far back you want to go....
It was way down in Trumps last two years and Biden's first then it goes up... look at your own graph... don't be stubborn it’s a close friend of stupid....
You’re bad at math and charts. 2019 was 5 years not 7 and if we are looking at normal debt ratios precovid is a good benchmark. If we stick with your numbers Trump was the worst president in history based on the 2020 economy covid be damned. Moron.

Forum List

Back