Zone1 I reset myself and no longer a toxic person

It feels really good. It is good to be free from burnout, narcissism and depressiveness or whatever it is called, to be constructive, if I'm good enough, maybe one day I can see the smurfs, their innocence is a beautiful thing.
Go watch a cartoon

I’m trying to push away a Return to Black Rifle Disease ( Retro AR15/ M16 RBRD ) after building
& Collecting Glocks & Glock clones for a year I’m compulsively lookin on Gunbroker and combing my emails for deals from Web vendors

It feels really good. It is good to be free from burnout, narcissism and depressiveness or whatever it is called, to be constructive, if I'm good enough, maybe one day I can see the smurfs, their innocence is a beautiful thing.
Who were you before your transformation? I don't remember you.

Why did you quit?
I have been using it for about 1 year to be more normal, constructive and beneficial, but I had to take a temporary vacation as I continued to do the same laziness, addly aggressively during the time I was using the drugs. I realized that I started a drug for each of my problems, but he thought that my problems were ideological, mental rather than chemical, as the problems increased rather than decreased, even though I used drugs for each of them.

progressive hunter
MarathonMike
Frankly, I haven't used this forum very actively. I'm more busy on Reddit. The reason I opened a topic like this is the happiness of my salvation from my over-confident, knowledgeable attitude like the intelligence chief. previous times i wrote:p
I’m trying to push away a Return to Black Rifle Disease ( Retro AR15/ M16 RBRD ) after building
& Collecting Glocks & Glock clones for a year I’m compulsively lookin on Gunbroker and combing my emails for deals from Web vendors
I'm sorry I did not understand?

Last edited:
progressive hunter
MarathonMike
Frankly, I did not use this forum very actively, I am more busy on Reddit, the reason for opening a thread in this way is the happiness of my salvation from my over-confident, well-knowing attitudes like the head of intelligence in the previous periods I wrote :p
you didnt use this forum at all until may this yr,,

youre wasting our time

you didnt use this forum at all until may this yr,,

youre wasting our time
I tried to use it with my super ego, but it didn't work. ( normally ) By the way, my aim is to meet new people and communicate in my spare time rather than attracting attention. It feels good to try to be constructive, to meet new people, after what I've done to myself and others by intentionally, unintentionally being bullied or bullied.

Last edited:
I tried to use it with my super ego, but it didn't work. ( normally ) By the way, my aim is to meet new people and communicate in my spare time rather than attracting attention. It feels good to try to be constructive, to meet new people, after what I've done to myself and others by intentionally, unintentionally being bullied or bullied.
I think the best thing to do is just go ahead and put you on ignore right now,,

progressive hunter
MarathonMike
Açıkçası ben bu forumu çok aktif kullanmadım Reddit'te daha çok meşgulüm bu şekilde konu açmamın sebebi istihbarat şefi gibi aşırı özgüvenli, bilgili tavırlarımdan kurtuluşumun mutluluğudur. yazdığım önceki dönemler:p

I'm sorry I did not understand?
Do you speak Turkish or just use google translator to throw us off?

I think the best thing to do is just go ahead and put you on ignore right now,,

I think one day I want to study in the USA, to become a US citizen, it feels good to prepare myself philosophically and psychologically. Please don't exclude me, I played GTA for years and without even a Turkish subtitle support, without understanding the story.:( While GTA is the most popular game series among AAA game genres in Turkey, thank you Rockstar Games for not deigning to add even a Turkish subtitle.

MarathonMike Yeap guess right, for us Turks, 1- god, 2- state, 3- google are the 3 biggest and important things.:D (I'm agnostic, except for things like earthquakes, accidents, wars)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back