"I should only be so lucky" President Trump pokes fun at potential 2020 run by Low Energy John Kerry

"I see that John Kerry, the father of the now terminated Iran deal, is thinking of running for President. I should only be so lucky - although the field that is currently assembling looks really good - FOR ME!"

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

how dare Trump continue to mock those who served.

472d0144cfa14aa8e82b110760e46b22--lurch-mashed-potatoes.jpg

In hindsight, it’s good that Obama didn’t. Syria was handed over to Assad, Putin, and Iran, so enforcing a red line would have been a total waste like Trump’s $100 million bombing of an airport that reopened the next day was.
What universe did this occur?
Ours. Did you block it out already? :rolleyes:

In hindsight, it’s good that Obama didn’t. Syria was handed over to Assad, Putin, and Iran, so enforcing a red line would have been a total waste like Trump’s $100 million bombing of an airport that reopened the next day was.
Syria was handed over to them when?

He's setting the table for a possible 2020 run.
Yeah, makes me giddy thinking about it.

Oh hell yeah...

Kerry sees a path for a far left liberal who can paint himself as a moderate.
Topping Booker, Holder, Warren, Sanders and Biden, along whatever other fool throws
their hat into the ring, would give him a path to the nomination.

Trump would have him talking to himself by Sept of 2020

When Trump was installed.

Given how badly Obama and Hillary effed up in Libya, I hate to think how many Americans would have died had they done the same thing in Syria.

Obama was no kind of military leader. He weakened the American military by being more concerned with transvestites and gays in the military. Obama was a weak-willed nutless wonder who had no business being the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.

The only things he ever excelled in were graduating from college under the Affirmative Action program, and sucking off other men in exchange for crack cocaine.

When Trump was installed.

Trump was installed? You have lost your damn mind :auiqs.jpg:

Kerry will be a greater war leader than Winston Churchill. I guarantee it!

sec-state-ac.jpg

Forum List

Back