I smell a cover up.

I feel bad for good people that live in major cities in America today. For some strange reason large city leaders in America seem to be the enemy of it's hard working law abiding citizens. I noticed this in LA back in 1999 and got myself and my family the hell out.

I'm a smart working law abiding citizen and I don't have a problem. But I don't have a problem with people that aren't white. So you moved to an inbreeding State?

Skinnys should never be anywhere near a handgun or rifle. WE are lucky more people weren't killed by this uncoordinated string bean. Hell he may have shot her and didn't even pull his weapon from his holster. That is how bad of a shot they are. Can we all agree? no more skinnys on police forces or security teams? Thank you.

I'm a smart working law abiding citizen and I don't have a problem. But I don't have a problem with people that aren't white. So you moved to an inbreeding State?
Ummmm where in my post did I mention skin color?

Skinnys should never be anywhere near a handgun or rifle. WE are lucky more people weren't killed by this uncoordinated string bean. Hell he may have shot her and didn't even pull his weapon from his holster. That is how bad of a shot they are. Can we all agree? no more skinnys on police forces or security teams? Thank you.

I'm not familiar with racist slang. What's a 'skinny?'

This really bothers me MisterBeale.

KSTP, Minneapolis/St. Paul:

Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension investigators were granted permission to search Justine Damond’s home hours after she was shot and killed by a Minneapolis police officer, according to court records…

“I don’t understand why they’re looking for bodily fluids inside her home,” said Joseph Daly, an emeritus professor at Mitchell Hamline School of Law, referring to one of two recently-released search warrant applications.

“Whose bodily fluids are they looking for? Is she a suspect? I don’t understand why they’re looking for controlled substances inside her home. I don’t understand why they’re looking for writings inside her home. The warrant does not explain that to me.”

Warrant at link:

Why Did Minneapolis Police Search Justine Damond’s Home After They Killed Her?

She was assaulting a Police Officer.

She was not, good grief

Her actual name is Justine Ruszczyk. She's a US Citizen by default. I would have expected your people to have applauded that!

An "assumed name?!" Hell, by that logic, Hillary Clinton is an "assumed name." :badgrin:

Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension investigators were granted permission to search Justine Damond’s home hours after she was shot and killed by a Minneapolis police officer, according to court records…

“I don’t understand why they’re looking for bodily fluids inside her home,” said Joseph Daly, an emeritus professor at Mitchell Hamline School of Law, referring to one of two recently-released search warrant applications.

“Whose bodily fluids are they looking for? Is she a suspect? I don’t understand why they’re looking for controlled substances inside her home. I don’t understand why they’re looking for writings inside her home. The warrant does not explain that to me.”

Warrant at link:

Bullshit. Give me a break. She was reporting a disturbance that she thought was a rape taking place.

She left her home, approached a police car from the rear, in the dark, struck the back of the police car, and struck the officer.

If you called the police to report a violent crime occurring, and the police were there, why would you leave your house?

Now we have Michelle Bachmann, spewing her right wing racist crap.

Bullshit. Put up you link or STFU. The officer panicked and shot her from inside the car across his partner for heavens sake.

My suspicion is, she called to report a domestic abuse, was told by the Somali officer that they knew the couple that was having trouble and that Sharia law would take care of it, and her feminist sensibilities were offended, and she thus slapped the car and got irate, and verbally assaulted the officer while slapping car. Pop. Dead SJW.

An immigrant shot another immigrant. In your peoples eyes that would be a good thing.

Wasn't she living here under an assumed name?

Dual citizen and not under an assumed name and she was a professional and well known in the area. Why are you lying your ass off?

Warrant at link:

Bullshit. Give me a break. She was reporting a disturbance that she thought was a rape taking place.

She left her home, approached a police car from the rear, in the dark, struck the back of the police car, and struck the officer.

If you called the police to report a violent crime occurring, and the police were there, why would you leave your house?

His partner who is co operating makes you look like a fool.He was speaking with her when Noor decided to blow her away.

Cop shot bride-to be dead through the door of his squad car after hearing 'a loud sound' that could have been FIREWORKS - and is REFUSING to cooperate with investigators
  • Bride-to-be Justine Damond, 40, was fatally shot by officer Mohamed Noor
  • His partner Matthew Harrity was 'left stunned' by the shooting, sources say
  • A source has said Noor could have been startled by nearby fireworks going off
  • Damond had called 911 to report a sexual assault occurring in a nearby alley
  • Harrity was speaking to Damond when Noor opened fire through the patrol car's driver-side door, fatally wounding her in the abdomen

• Neither Noor or his partner had their bodycams switched on, which Mayor of Minneapolis Betsy Hodges said was a 'key question' for investigators

• Damond's family and friends held a sunrise vigil in Sydney on Wednesday

Read more: Justine Damond's death could be linked to fireworks | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Warrant at link:

She was not, good grief

Her actual name is Justine Ruszczyk. She's a US Citizen by default. I would have expected your people to have applauded that!

An "assumed name?!" Hell, by that logic, Hillary Clinton is an "assumed name." :badgrin:

Damond is the name of her fiance. Her name is Ruszczyk. Damond is assumed. No legal standing.

Warrant at link:

His partner who is co operating makes you look like a fool.He was speaking with her when Noor decided to blow her away.

Cop shot bride-to be dead through the door of his squad car after hearing 'a loud sound' that could have been FIREWORKS - and is REFUSING to cooperate with investigators
  • Harrity was speaking to Damond when Noor opened fire through the patrol car's driver-side door, fatally wounding her in the abdomen

• Neither Noor or his partner had their bodycams switched on, which Mayor of Minneapolis Betsy Hodges said was a 'key question' for investigators

Read more: Justine Damond's death could be linked to fireworks | Daily Mail Online
Interesting that Noor has a Court case pending against him for overly aggressive and questionable police work pending, and he was still out there carrying a piece.

LISTEN: Justine Damond Shooting Police Dispatch Audio

Mohamed Noor is being sued by another woman | Daily Mail Online

Warrant at link:

Dude you're an idiot.
Nothing of the sort happened.

Warrant at link:

She was not, good grief

. . . and what does "your people" exactly mean?

Folks around here that know me know that I don't have a particular set of ideas or beliefs that I subscribe to. Ideologies, partisanship, tribalism, all that sort of thinking is a trap, it blinds one to reality and truth. I read from all sorts of different POV. In fact, originally I came across this issue on a far left blog. :badgrin:

Will the Blue Lives Matter crew rally around Mohammed Noor, the Black cop who killed Justine Damond? - AFROPUNK

Warrant at link:

Interesting that Noor has a Court case pending against him for overly aggressive and questionable police work pending, and he was still out there carrying a piece.

LISTEN: Justine Damond Shooting Police Dispatch Audio

Her name is Ruszczyk.

The Daily Mail is a tabloid which, btw is being sued by our FLOTUS.

Warrant at link:

She was not, good grief

. . . and what does "your people" exactly mean?

Folks around here that know me know that I don't have a particular set of ideas or beliefs that I subscribe to. Ideologies, partisanship, tribalism, all that sort of thinking is a trap, it blinds one to reality and truth. I read from all sorts of different POV. In fact, originally I came across this issue on a far left blog. :badgrin:

Will the Blue Lives Matter crew rally around Mohammed Noor, the Black cop who killed Justine Damond? - AFROPUNK

Was that directed at you?

LISTEN: Justine Damond Shooting Police Dispatch Audio

Her name is Ruszczyk.

The Daily Mail is a tabloid which, btw is being sued by our FLOTUS.

Get a grip. What does her maiden name have to do with jack shit?

She was living with him at the time of her death and had already adopted his surname professionally.

Justine Ruszczyk: Woman killed by police a month before wedding - CNN.com

ETA: news organizations are consistently sued when they screw up by not double checking sources like what happened in the case of Melania. DM was foolish enough to take a bloggers allegation that she had been an escort and went to print with it.

Whoopsies! On the other hand you could be CNN and not have your personel validate information and have three mega staffers all leave the company on the following Monday of the airing of the garbage.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back