I STAND WITH ISRAEL..........DO YOU?

DO YOU STAND WITH ISRAEL?

• Total voters
I Stand with Israel.....................Do you stand with Israel...........................

Fitting now that deal is struck with Iran.........................

WHAT SAY YOU.....................DO YOU STAND WITH ISRAEL?????????????

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg
Are you...
hasbara-www.jpg

1348191932_2731_.jpg
amp-ad.jpg

I Stand with Israel.....................Do you stand with Israel...........................

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg
Are you...
hasbara-www.jpg

1348191932_2731_.jpg
Amen! Kill the savages.!
Who are the savages?
"Homes Demolished in Israel and Palestine
0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians,
and over 28,000 Palestinian homes have been demolished."
by Israel since 1967."

Israeli and Palestinian Homes Demolished since September 29 2000

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg
Are you...
hasbara-www.jpg

1348191932_2731_.jpg
Amen! Kill the savages.!
Who are the savages?
"Homes Demolished in Israel and Palestine
0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians,
and over 28,000 Palestinian homes have been demolished."
by Israel since 1967."
Israeli and Palestinian Homes Demolished since September 29 2000
Are you actually defending Muslim terrorists? It sure sounds like it.

Israel should never have been allowed to exist but, since that error happened, it should be confined to the '67 borders.
Sadly, and at the cost of a lot of innocent lives, the Israeli government will end up causing a war that will see the end of all of Israel, and the deaths of millions.

So far in this thread, 31 stand with Israel 10 don't. Poor el chimpo.

Chimp_SunGlasses.jpg
I never voted..the question is stupid as it implies Israel is one mind with one opinion

Keep up, el chimpo, 41 minds voted.
you can clutch your straws if it gives you some comfort for now but it wont stop the turning of the tide

Keep masturbating yourself to it, el chimpo, that's all you Nazi types ever have.

Last edited:
Israel should never have been allowed to exist but, since that error happened, it should be confined to the '67 borders.
Sadly, and at the cost of a lot of innocent lives, the Israeli government will end up causing a war that will see the end of all of Israel, and the deaths of millions.

Yeah, because it's those evil Joooooooooos and not you "peaceful" and tolerant Moooooslems that cause wars, right?

Amin Al Husseini Nazi Father of Jihad Al Qaeda Arafat Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

No. He's defending terrorists by deflecting attention to the Jews. Why else would he ask who the savages were?

Well, demolishing established homes to make way for illegal settlers is pretty savage, especially when the Israeli savages kill so many unarmed civilians whilst they're doing it.
That doesn't defend any terrorist actions at all, just mentions there are a lot of Israeli terrorists as well.

Dude, don't post that map.
It proves that Israel hasn't existed for ever, so must be anti Semitic.
Exactly.
Non-Jews in Palestine should feel blessed to surrender their homes, businesses, farms, and fundamental human rights to the Chosen People.
I promise to stop being anti-Semitic.
palestine-reduction-native-American-conquest.jpg

:alirulz:

This is crazy - you're anti American as well.
Telling the truth MUST stop.

This is crazy - you're anti American as well.
Telling the truth MUST stop.
Sane Americans often justify their support for Jewish ethnic cleansing in Palestine today based on how Americans came to occupy North America over the last two centuries.

I'm sure they mean well.

Yeah. Muslim terrorist supporter who also hates America. What a suprise! Ha ha ha.

Ha ha ha. A fictional cartoon map. No such thing as " Arab Palestine" in 1946. Łand was never in control of the Arabs for 800 years, Mahmoud.
What percentage of the land between the River and the sea did Jews own or control in 1948? How does that number compare to today?
Israel-Palestine-Zionist-Conflict-GreatGameIndia.jpg

Hasbara, much?

Is there a website you get these bullshit fake cartoon maps from? :rofl:

Forum List

Back