I STAND WITH ISRAEL..........DO YOU?

DO YOU STAND WITH ISRAEL?

• Total voters

Liberals don't seem to mind nukes for our enemies, In fact they make deals so as to enable them to get nukes. It seems the only nukes they hate are our own nukes:cuckoo:

Absolutely correct................Perhaps they'd negotiate better if we were forcing GREEN ENERGY ON IRAN...............

LOL

They demand they get Nuclear Power plants..............but demand we build no more here.................

They are Lunatics................the deal will give Iran time..............and the economic deals from Europe are coming...........this will help them get the Nukes............

I Stand with Israel.....................Do you stand with Israel...........................

Fitting now that deal is struck with Iran.........................

WHAT SAY YOU.....................DO YOU STAND WITH ISRAEL?????????????

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg
Are you...
hasbara-www.jpg

1348191932_2731_.jpg

Another troll topic with full of troll posters of the forum

Why, Mineva, can we include you as a troll? After all, you basically want only to tell us the crimes in Turkey (crime happens all over the world) or else you want to tell us what business Turkey is doing (when business takes place also all over the world). If you have nothing to say about what is going on in Yemen, Syria or Iraq, the least you could do is give us some news about what is happening in Oman, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Bahrain, etc. By the way, Mineva, we certainly don't stand with your Muslim brethren who are murdering people for their religious beliefs in the Muslim world. I bet you that Mineva doesn't even care when her Sunni brethren are busy murdering the Shia.

so says the paid shill troll of Israel.:lmao:

Hey, Dummy, you creep over here only to say something against Israel and never about any other country in the Middle East. So instead of your vomiting out that people are paid shill trolls of Israel, you sound more like a paid shill for some Arab propaganda outfit.

Why, Mineva, can we include you as a troll? After all, you basically want only to tell us the crimes in Turkey (crime happens all over the world) or else you want to tell us what business Turkey is doing (when business takes place also all over the world). If you have nothing to say about what is going on in Yemen, Syria or Iraq, the least you could do is give us some news about what is happening in Oman, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Bahrain, etc. By the way, Mineva, we certainly don't stand with your Muslim brethren who are murdering people for their religious beliefs in the Muslim world. I bet you that Mineva doesn't even care when her Sunni brethren are busy murdering the Shia.

Hey, Dummy, you creep over here only to say something against Israel and never about any other country in the Middle East. So instead of your vomiting out that people are paid shill trolls of Israel, you sound more like a paid shill for some Arab propaganda outfit.

I don't watch your youtubes, eots. I just hope for your sake you can find another gig for your horrible band.

By the way, can you tell us what that paid shill troll for an Arab Propaganda Group has ever contributed to this forum besides his nonsense when he occasionally crawls out of the woodwork to come over here?

I don't watch your youtubes, eots. I just hope for your sake you can find another gig for your horrible band.

By the way, can you tell us what that paid shill troll for an Arab Propaganda Group has ever contributed to this forum besides his nonsense when he occasionally crawls out of the woodwork to come over here?

I just jam for fun now last tour was the death race 2000 tour..it was a blast

I doubt if anyone wants to hire you now anyway with all that screeching.

the punker bitches loved it

That's so nice. However, I doubt your band would get the chance to actually play in a well-known venue. They sound awful. Anyhow, go have some fun and jam.

That's so nice. However, I doubt your band would get the chance to actually play in a well-known venue. They sound awful. Anyhow, go have some fun and jam.

but then again you know jack-shit about the art...lol

All you know is jack-shit about screeching that you call music.

All you know is jack-shit about screeching that you call music.

eots is nuts. He the only thing he knows jack shit about is jack shit. Ha ha ha.

el chimpo eots the stud "musician":

Ricky-Glasses.jpg

Forum List

Back