I STAND WITH ISRAEL..........DO YOU?

DO YOU STAND WITH ISRAEL?

• Total voters
I Stand with Israel.....................Do you stand with Israel...........................

Fitting now that deal is struck with Iran.........................

WHAT SAY YOU.....................DO YOU STAND WITH ISRAEL?????????????

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg
What have the talks with Iran to do with Israel? Did the US permit Iran to nuke Israel? Or is all that Iranian bomb babbling bullshit in the end?
And does Israel stand with you? Or is your Israel-controlled media just lowering your horizon, making you a helpful fool?

Last edited:
I Stand with Israel.....................Do you stand with Israel...........................

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg
What have the talks with Iran to do with Israel? Did the US permit Iran to nuke Israel? Or is all that Iranian bomb babbling bullshit in the end?
And does Israel stands with you? Or is your Israel-controlled media just lowering your horizon, making you a helpful fool?
I'll take that as a NO VOTE.............

Opinions are like assholes...........Everybody has one and they all stink..............

Israel has a right to bitch, especially about Iran..............

We have a right to bitch because Iranian IED's with Qods has been sending our boys home in bags for over a decade..........

Israel has been and still is in a Proxy War with Iran..............a country that has vowed to destroy them.............Iran is now using the same Proxy, as it helps fight ISIS in Iraq and were a key reason why Tikrit fell to Iraqi forces...............Qod's were in the battle.................

Hamas and Hezballah are Iran's proxies............and attack Israel all the time...........

Iran now has it's influence in Yemen, which I was just looking at attempting to get Shia control there..........150,000 Saudi Troops are on the border now and are already having military engagements there. They have also struck throughout the region against Iranian sponsored terrorist.

The week before the so called deal...........Iran was again chanting Death to America.............

You only make a deal with them if you are a FOOL..................

I STAND WITH ISRAEL....................THAT'S THE DEAL.

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg
And does Israel stands with you? Or is your Israel-controlled media just lowering your horizon, making you a helpful fool?

Opinions are like assholes...........Everybody has one and they all stink..............

We have a right to bitch because Iranian IED's with Qods has been sending our boys home in bags for over a decade..........
Opinions can be very dangerous when they base on false facts.
At first it should be mentioned that Israel can defend itself and claims to be able to intercept Iran´s multi-warhead long range missiles.

Israel has been and still is in a Proxy War with Iran..............a country that has vowed to destroy them.............Iran is now using the same Proxy, as it helps fight ISIS in Iraq and were a key reason why Tikrit fell to Iraqi forces...............Qod's were in the battle.................

Hamas and Hezballah are Iran's proxies............and attack Israel all the time...........
They aren´t. Iran delivers no missiles to Hamas and largely AA missiles to Hezbollah. Hezbollah is also not like Hamas and does not attack Israel.

Iran now has it's influence in Yemen, which I was just looking at attempting to get Shia control there..........150,000 Saudi Troops are on the border now and are already having military engagements there. They have also struck throughout the region against Iranian sponsored terrorist.
The rebels in Yemen claim more rights for their minority. Nothing wrong about that in a Sunni regime.

The week before the so called deal...........Iran was again chanting Death to America.............
That happens in Iran but I guess, it is not due to America´s values but due to its foreign policy which has nothing to do with those values.

The US pets Iran while fighting its allies Maybe it is over, when the Islamist groups in Syria and Iraq are gone and there is no reason to appease Iran anymore.

Last edited:
Looks like eots and georgie boy have developed a faggot conspiracy theorist duo. Now george can discuss his demented Jewish conspiracy theories with someone else instead of being home all alone in his one bedroom apartment .

Georgie Boy:

246nyac.jpg

eots:

o51ij9.jpg

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg

Opinions can be very dangerous when they base on false facts.
At first it should be mentioned that Israel can defend itself and claims to be able to intercept Iran´s multi-warhead long range missiles.

They aren´t. Iran delivers no missiles to Hamas and largely AA missiles to Hezbollah. Hezbollah is also not like Hamas and does not attack Israel.

The rebels in Yemen claim more rights for their minority. Nothing wrong about that in a Sunni regime.

That happens in Iran but I guess, it is not due to America´s values but due to its foreign policy which has nothing to do with those values.

The US pets Iran while fighting its allies. Maybe it is over, when the Islamist groups in Syria and Iraq are gone.
The Iron Dome can hit targets and has proven it can take out rockets and missiles............but it is not 100% accurate............as rockets and missiles still get through. They have proven that time and time again with Hamas and Hezballah firing rockets and missiles at them.............One's provided by Iran..........and I've shown that data on many threads many times..............Iran makes no mistake and openly says it is providing these weapons for their proxies...........

That being said, your are either misinformed or Lying about Iran supplying these weapons to Lebanon and Gaza...........Just today I read that the current stock pile of rockets and missiles in Lebanon are estimated at 60,000..........In 2006 they fired roughly 6000 of these weapons at Israel which prompted a military intervention there...........

In the later intervention in Gaza, they fired well over 10000 rockets at Israel.

Sunni rebels..............the main battle is with the Shia element there, sponsored by Iran forcing Saudi and neighboring countries into conflict with them.............Saudi will not let the Shia gain control on it's Southern border.

That being said, your are either misinformed or Lying about Iran supplying these weapons to Lebanon and Gaza...........Just today I read that the current stock pile of rockets and missiles in Lebanon are estimated at 60,000..........In 2006 they fired roughly 6000 of these weapons at Israel which prompted a military intervention there...........
How many times have Jews invaded Lebanon and Gaza, more than Iran has?
"The US is committed to maintaining Israel’s military edge in the Middle East, US defence secretary Chuck Hagel said on Monday as he unveiled a new round of advanced arms sales.

"The Obama administration will sell Israel missiles to target air defences, as well as advanced radar and refuelling tankers, part of a $10bn deal that also includes Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates which the US describes as a direct response to the potential threat from Iran.

Israel and the US are the biggest threats to global peace. Maybe you need to adjust the antennae on your tin-foil hat?

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/0f6f5e78-ab66-11e2-8c63-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3WTi0FM00

How many times have Jews invaded Lebanon and Gaza, more than Iran has?
"The US is committed to maintaining Israel’s military edge in the Middle East, US defence secretary Chuck Hagel said on Monday as he unveiled a new round of advanced arms sales.

"The Obama administration will sell Israel missiles to target air defences, as well as advanced radar and refuelling tankers, part of a $10bn deal that also includes Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates which the US describes as a direct response to the potential threat from Iran.

Israel and the US are the biggest threats to global peace. Maybe you need to adjust the antennae on your tin-foil hat?

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/0f6f5e78-ab66-11e2-8c63-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3WTi0FM00
Iran is their by proxy and is giving the weapons for the conflict................

Hell one of their Generals got killed in an airstrike there just a while back...............

psst............he was there to eat at a restaurant...............and not train and arm Hez.............

LOL

The Iron Dome can hit targets and has proven it can take out rockets and missiles............but it is not 100% accurate............as rockets and missiles still get through. They have proven that time and time again with Hamas and Hezballah firing rockets and missiles at them.............One's provided by Iran..........and I've shown that data on many threads many times..............Iran makes no mistake and openly says it is providing these weapons for their proxies...........
The Iron Dome is reportedly able to intercept about 50 % of the Hamas missiles but it was not made to intercept Scuds or even more modern missiles. A Scud is faster than an Iron Dome missile and is no slow low altitude rocket. Israel seems to have also other systems.

In the later intervention in Gaza, they fired well over 10000 rockets at Israel.
You are misinformed. Two days after Hamas acknowledged Israel, Israel unleashed the horror of war over Gaza and Lebanon. You might remember: Israel claimed recognition for two-state talks but it was just a feint and was not expected to happen. It is also known that Hamas uses WWII Katyusha rockets and primitive self-made rockets. These rockets aren´t from Iran.

Sunni rebels..............the main battle is with the Shia element there, sponsored by Iran forcing Saudi and neighboring countries into conflict with them.............Saudi will not let the Shia gain control on it's Southern border.
No Sunni rebels. Iran forces no one to intervene anywhere.

Forum List

Back