I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

Not correct. When he created tax breaks, the middle and lower class got bigger tax cuts than the rich.

Secondly, historically, Republicans have taxed the rich at far higher rates than Democrats.
  • Clinton - 39.6%
  • Obama - 35%
  • Biden 37%

• Eisenhower - 91-92%
  • Nixon - 70%
  • Ford - 70%
  • Reagan - 50% (most of his years)>>
And didnt Biden say he was going to raise taxes on th rich. He began his presidency with a tax in th rich of 37%. 3.5 years later, hasn't changed one dime.

Stop watching CNN/MSNBC.
You are totally delusional

Trump’s tax cuts helped billionaires pay less than the working class for first time

The 2017 Trump Tax Law Was Skewed to the Rich, Expensive, and Failed to Deliver on Its Promises

Trump’s Tax Cuts: The Rich Get Richer

Billionaires Are $2.2 Trillion Richer Since 2017 Trump-GOP Tax Law

After Decades of Costly, Regressive, and Ineffective Tax Cuts

and none of these links are to CNN or MSNBC. How about that?

I don't blame him
so even revenge on his own loyal people is okay?

Trumpinsults.jpg

Bullshit. Energy independent. Fk you
COVID made the US energy Independent. NOT a trump policy.

COVID was not a trump policy, but COVID was a Failed Response.
"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt

Bullshit. Energy independent. Fk you
It’s a matter of the law of supply and demand. During the global pandemic demand was way way way way way way way way.. low. When demand is low the prices go way way way way way way way way low.

Trump didn’t have a damned thing to do with $1.85 gas 2020.

It’s a matter of the law of supply and demand. During the global pandemic demand was way way way way way way way way.. low. When demand is low the prices go way way way way way way way way low.

It’s a matter of who’s petroleum, look up independent stupid

Whether or not the president wants us to be 100% self-sufficient on oil, that’s just really not possible, or at least it's not likely, I would say," Krane said.

But Krane said Trump has a point when he says U.S. oil production, particularly Texas production, has given the U.S. a freer hand in foreign policy. That's again because crude oil is a global market. And right now, that market is flooded.

Trump has a lot to clean up next year that is for sure. A huge mess
Yeah, he has to get rid of DeSantis, Haley, Pence, Sessions, Barr, Bolton, Pompeo, Ramsawany, Flynn, and all those behind the Lincoln Project. Then he has to key on all the judges that found him guilty and that fined him, not to mention all the judges that threw out his accusations of Election Fraud, and this is before he even goes after all the prosecutors that dared bring up criminal charges against him. He has to do all of that, before he can even start on taking revenge on the 154 million registered Democrats that voted against him.

He has a tough road ahead.

Yeah, he has to get rid of DeSantis, Haley, Pence, Sessions, Barr, Bolton, Pompeo, Ramsawany, Flynn, and all those behind the Lincoln Project. Then he has to key on all the judges that found him guilty and that fined him, not to mention all the judges that threw out his accusations of Election Fraud, and this is before he even goes after all the prosecutors that dared bring up criminal charges against him. He has to do all of that, before he can even start on taking revenge on the 154 million registered Democrats that voted against him.

He only had three he backed.

I want 2.50 gas and 1.50 gallon of milk, eggs for 1.00 and no wars. Why do you need higher prices and war?
They will take anything not to have Trump threatening their agenda. FACT !!!

They think that we are as dumb as rock's if we don't believe their bull shite.

He will start with the corrupt Criminal bidens

Get off this bull shite thinking that the wealthy should be ignored or given hell, and that the people should be sticking it too them. If it weren't for the wealthy in this country we would have total chaos and anarchy. FACT !!!

Get off this bull shite thinking that the wealthy should be ignored or given hell, and that the people should be sticking it too them. If it weren't for the wealthy in this country we would have total chaos and anarchy. FACT !!!
no one has said anything about the wealthy should be ignored or given hell. All I have said is that they should not be given preference and helped up, especially over people that do need help.

I am not against Capitalism as I used Capitalism all my life to get ahead (no one helped me), but I do not agree that they need help. I believe that there should be restrictions that prevent the extremes from happening, given that the rich and powerful are likely to use extremes, given that they can.

Forum List

Back