I STILL think Obamans birth cert was probably fake

The title of the just-launched petition is, “Require Barack Obama To Allow The Public Examination Of His Birth Certificate Records & His College & University Records.”

Specifically, it states: “We The People request the Obama administration to require Barack H. Obama to authorize the public examination of his birth certificate records together his college and university records. We have all seen the document produced by The White House which has been declared suspect by Sheriff Joe Arpaio, but The People request that Barack Obama authorize the State of Hawaii to release all related information concerning his birth in the State. We also request that Barack Obama authorize Occidental College and Harvard University release all records they hold in connection with The President. The People will willingly pay a reasonable fee for each page or document copied and provided by either entity in accordance with their standard fee schedule.”

The issue, of course, has been in the headlines since before Obama’s first election in 2008, when it was revealed there were unanswered questions, and logical suspicions, about Obama’s eligibility even to be president under the Constitution’s requirement that the president be a “natural born citizen.”

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/11/white-house-petition-for-obama-impeachment.html

Sheriff Joe is now engaged in a criminal conspiracy, and is scheduled for arrest after inauguration day.

Nah, Obama is far more a true-blue American than you, wash

please, you think anyone that doesn't drink obama is crazy, racist or just plain wrong.
i guess we'll see ringo, unless bozo the vp plans on blaming bush as the centerpiece of the next campaign. what would he say in the primary ? ... "I don't think hillary is ready yet" ??

hey can the same person be vp for sixteen years ??

Last edited:
I voted Romney, you crazee loon. Obama is American, you are not.

that just proves you don't know either of us moonbeam. your vote still counts though.

sooner or later we'll see what he has to hide, i'll bet it's steller. time will tell. i do see patterns of "transparency" emerging everywhere.
three people have seen his birth certificate. now there is an achievement for the history books.

Last edited:
That just proves your loonyism, my disturbed friend. :lol:

that just proves you don't know either of us moonbeam. your vote still counts though.

sooner or later we'll see what he has to hide, i'll bet it's steller. time will tell. i do see patterns of "transparency" emerging everywhere.
three people have seen his birth certificate. now there is an achievement for the history books.

That just proves your loonyism, my disturbed friend. :lol:

i suppose, in the end, it's not one of those things i hope i'm right about.

i hope i'm wrong, i tend not to trust the people who say "trust me". let's all hope for the best. i'm sure history will be kind. he did say no president has accomplished more, with the possible exception of johnson, fdr and lincoln.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are lying now, wash. You hate the president. You want him to be what he is not. He is an American citizen.

Forum List

Back