🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I streamed this last night

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
From amazon prime- best 6 bucks I've spent in a long time- it puts faces to people many hate- it shows that, after all is said and done, people are just people-

Yellow Rose

That looks really interesting.

I have listened to more country music willingly since you came here. Thanks,

• Banned
I have listened to more country music willingly since you came here. Thanks,
You're welcome- I could direct you to some very obscure country music- in a PM, cause I'm bashful that way- LOL-

That movie was great IMNSHO- I just wish it has lasted longer.

According to Wiki the quasi documentary "plot" is about a Filipina who allegedly entered the U.S. illegally and wants to enjoy the benefits of life in the U.S. without going through the pesky documentation. Ship her back.

• Banned
According to Wiki the quasi documentary "plot" is about a Filipina who allegedly entered the U.S. illegally and wants to enjoy the benefits of life in the U.S. without going through the pesky documentation. Ship her back.
Her mother was deported- the main character was born here- it might help make a more informed decision of you troubled yourself to watch it- quasi watching leaves a lot to be desired knowledge wise-

According to statistics Filipino immigrants are usually favored for a green card. Those who choose to be in the U.S. illegally need to be shipped back. Her daughter should have gone with her for support.

I don't know, so that is why I am asking... is this just another movie showing how bad white people are again?

From amazon prime- best 6 bucks I've spent in a long time- it puts faces to people many hate- it shows that, after all is said and done, people are just people-

Yellow Rose

I watched this on HBO MAX...

1617367073017.png

Forum List

Back