🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I survived a cop encounter today, where's my praise?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Driving home from a long days work, I look up and low and behold, the dreaded red and blue lights are glaring from behind me...I pull over...startled and confused....I didn't nothing wrong, so I thought. As the officer approached the car, I followed ol boys instructions...I looked straight ahead, both hands on steering wheel and produced the biggest Aunt Jammima smile known to the south.....Officer informs me, I wasn't wearing my fucking seat belt.

49 murders so far in my city and this white motherf****** is stressing me over a damned seat belt. I could surmize he's worried about my safety, I could conclude that maybe he was concerned....but here's the deal...I'm black, of course he's a fuckin redneck, I'm an easy target, he's got a quoto to make and why not stress a motherf**** over a seatbelt...gotcha....so to the city of What the fucksville, USA....Tigerred59 will gladly shove out 25 bucks for not wearing her seatbelt and now maybe just maybe this over paid servant of the people can go catch some real damned criminals.

Do you live in South Carolina? I used to live there and I got the same fine for a seat belt ticket.

Seat belt laws need to be repealed. They have absolutely nothing to do with safety despite being sold that way to the public when most of those laws were passed back in 80s and 90s. They were designed as another revenue source for local governments and the fact that they increase interaction between the police and the public only adds to the already existing tension to the two groups. The less people interact with a police officer the safer they are.

Last April (2014) 10 Police Officers were killed in the line of duty in the U.S. keeping your ungrateful ass safe. If you don't like seat belts petition the government but at least take it like a man when you get a ticket.

Last April (2014) 10 Police Officers were killed in the line of duty in the U.S. keeping your ungrateful ass safe. If you don't like seat belts petition the government but at least take it like a man when you get a ticket.

Last year police officers killed over 1100 Americans.

Driving home from a long days work, I look up and low and behold, the dreaded red and blue lights are glaring from behind me...I pull over...startled and confused....I didn't nothing wrong, so I thought. As the officer approached the car, I followed ol boys instructions...I looked straight ahead, both hands on steering wheel and produced the biggest Aunt Jammima smile known to the south.....Officer informs me, I wasn't wearing my fucking seat belt.

49 murders so far in my city and this white motherf****** is stressing me over a damned seat belt. I could surmize he's worried about my safety, I could conclude that maybe he was concerned....but here's the deal...I'm black, of course he's a fuckin redneck, I'm an easy target, he's got a quoto to make and why not stress a motherf**** over a seatbelt...gotcha....so to the city of What the fucksville, USA....Tigerred59 will gladly shove out 25 bucks for not wearing her seatbelt and now maybe just maybe this over paid servant of the people can go catch some real damned criminals.

$25 bucks? Damn a whole day's pay, eh?

Drivers at the MINIMUM need a seat belt....you are strapping yourself into a fast moving machine, period. (Tho I agree everyone should have one on.)

And as grown adults drivers can make that decision for themselves.

Last year police officers killed over 1100 Americans.

I recently read that they killed 950 Blacks.

tigerred59

Consider yourself lucky.

same thing on motorcycle helmets , repeal , none of the states business .

I am surprised you were not charged a premium for having a fucked up attitude.

think that its unprofessional , probably illegal for a cop to try to punish his employer for having a bad attitude ALEX !!

I'll solve this thread.

You should wear a seatbelt.

If you are too stupid to wear a seatbelt....you should reconsider your decision to drive.

Seat belt laws.....for anyone over 18....are not necessary. You can't fix stupid.

Seat belt enforcement should be done without a traffic stop. A photo and a ticket by mail would suffice.

There. Everyone happy?

Couple years ago I got pulled over for the same thing. The thing is I had my seat belt on, but I put the shoulder part under my arm because the adjustment thing was stuck. I don't like being choked while driving. The little Napoleon complex cop still gave me a ticket.
Guess I'm lucky, in my experience cops have been fairly decent, but this guy was a little prick. lol

I'll solve this thread.

You should wear a seatbelt.

If you are too stupid to wear a seatbelt....you should reconsider your decision to drive.

Seat belt laws.....for anyone over 18....are not necessary. You can't fix stupid.

Seat belt enforcement should be done without a traffic stop. A photo and a ticket by mail would suffice.

There. Everyone happy?

Same with motorcycle helmets.

OR, prove you have sufficient insurance/hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash to pay for your long term care.

You don't have the right to expect the state to take care of you when you won't even take care of yourself.

So you complied and didn't attempt to resist or flee.
And you're thankful for surviving?

One more thing......all cops in that department wear the same uniform, right? How do you tell which ones are rednecks?
Because they are white?
How very non-racist of you

Do you live in South Carolina? I used to live there and I got the same fine for a seat belt ticket.

Seat belt laws need to be repealed. They have absolutely nothing to do with safety despite being sold that way to the public when most of those laws were passed back in 80s and 90s. They were designed as another revenue source for local governments and the fact that they increase interaction between the police and the public only adds to the already existing tension to the two groups. The less people interact with a police officer the safer they are.

Agreed and yes its just another way for the city pull revenue out of its tax paying citizens.....Because the only people who should be concerned about me and a damned seatbelt is me and my insurance company. Fuck the City of what the fuck!!

think that its unprofessional , probably illegal for a cop to try to punish his employer for having a bad attitude ALEX !!
Depends on what happened and what is considered punishment or probable cause to search the car or look deeper into the registration or impeding an officer

In WA it is as follows:

"RCW 9A.76.020
Obstructing a law enforcement officer.
(1) A person is guilty of obstructing a law enforcement officer if the person willfully hinders, delays, or obstructs any law enforcement officer in the discharge of his or her official powers or duties.

(2) "Law enforcement officer" means any general authority, limited authority, or specially commissioned Washington peace officer or federal peace officer as those terms are defined in RCW 10.93.020, and other public officers who are responsible for enforcement of fire, building, zoning, and life and safety codes.

(3) Obstructing a law enforcement officer is a gross misdemeanor."

RCW 9A.76.020 Obstructing a law enforcement officer.

Forum List

Back