🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I survived a cop encounter today, where's my praise?

Last April (2014) 10 Police Officers were killed in the line of duty in the U.S. keeping your ungrateful ass safe. If you don't like seat belts petition the government but at least take it like a man when you get a ticket.

Listen, I didn't kill the motherfuckers as a matter of fact, I paid their damned salaries and just for the fuckin record you simple minded shit head, I always wear my seat belt, by car automatically locks you in, today however, I took it apart looking for something in the back of my car and forgot to put in back on....bottom line the bastard got better fuckin things to do than stress my black ass, end of fuckin story.

Last April (2014) 10 Police Officers were killed in the line of duty in the U.S. keeping your ungrateful ass safe. If you don't like seat belts petition the government but at least take it like a man when you get a ticket.

Last year police officers killed over 1100 Americans.
1100 americans of which most paid their fuckin salaries....great come back kid!!

Driving home from a long days work, I look up and low and behold, the dreaded red and blue lights are glaring from behind me...I pull over...startled and confused....I didn't nothing wrong, so I thought. As the officer approached the car, I followed ol boys instructions...I looked straight ahead, both hands on steering wheel and produced the biggest Aunt Jammima smile known to the south.....Officer informs me, I wasn't wearing my fucking seat belt.

49 murders so far in my city and this white motherf****** is stressing me over a damned seat belt. I could surmize he's worried about my safety, I could conclude that maybe he was concerned....but here's the deal...I'm black, of course he's a fuckin redneck, I'm an easy target, he's got a quoto to make and why not stress a motherf**** over a seatbelt...gotcha....so to the city of What the fucksville, USA....Tigerred59 will gladly shove out 25 bucks for not wearing her seatbelt and now maybe just maybe this over paid servant of the people can go catch some real damned criminals.

Did you get a ticket?

I am surprised you were not charged a premium for having a fucked up attitude.

Do you think for one fckin second I got smart with this gun toting white motherfker? Seriously? I smiled like the good nigga we're all suppose to be, promised to wear my seatbelt in the future, took my ticket, came home paid the shit online and then decided to drive motherfkkkers like you crazy and it worked...so I feel better!!

Driving home from a long days work, I look up and low and behold, the dreaded red and blue lights are glaring from behind me...I pull over...startled and confused....I didn't nothing wrong, so I thought. As the officer approached the car, I followed ol boys instructions...I looked straight ahead, both hands on steering wheel and produced the biggest Aunt Jammima smile known to the south.....Officer informs me, I wasn't wearing my fucking seat belt.

49 murders so far in my city and this white motherf****** is stressing me over a damned seat belt. I could surmize he's worried about my safety, I could conclude that maybe he was concerned....but here's the deal...I'm black, of course he's a fuckin redneck, I'm an easy target, he's got a quoto to make and why not stress a motherf**** over a seatbelt...gotcha....so to the city of What the fucksville, USA....Tigerred59 will gladly shove out 25 bucks for not wearing her seatbelt and now maybe just maybe this over paid servant of the people can go catch some real damned criminals.

Did you get a ticket?

Of course I got a frickin ticket...25bucks, due, May 12...next question?

Do you think for one fckin second I got smart with this gun toting white motherfker? Seriously? I smiled like the good nigga we're all suppose to be, promised to wear my seatbelt in the future, took my ticket, came home paid the shit online and then decided to drive motherfkkkers like you crazy and it worked...so I feel better!!

LOL you did not drive me crazy I was wearing my seat-belt when I read you OP. BTW I did not get the ticket you did.

Drivers at the MINIMUM need a seat belt....you are strapping yourself into a fast moving machine, period. (Tho I agree everyone should have one on.)

And as grown adults drivers can make that decision for themselves.
Not the driver...it affects others, you need to be strapped in behind that wheel...no seatbelt in a skid, you'd end up in the passenger seat and no longer a chance to be in control. Nope....seat belts should remain the law.

So you complied and didn't attempt to resist or flee.
And you're thankful for surviving?

One more thing......all cops in that department wear the same uniform, right? How do you tell which ones are rednecks?
Because they are white?
How very non-racist of you

Listen, I'm pissed. Every morning when I awake I turn on the tv and listen to the news and every single effin morning there's a shooting, every morning.....so me not wearing a effin seat belt should never be an issue for this sorry ass city. And trust me, had it been a brother, I wouldn't have gotten a ticket....I'm quite attractive to some of our men, beleive it or not!!

LOL you did not drive me crazy I was wearing my seat-belt when I read you OP. BTW I did not get the ticket you did.

Oh so driving while chewing gum and reading....Officer this is the type that should get a damned ticket, not me...oh, but your white, my bad!!

think that you said that he should be charged a PREMIUM for having a 'messed up attitude'Alex . Don't think that you or the OP said anything about obstruction , yada , yada or breaking some other laws !!

Listen, I'm pissed.

We know, just strap it on next time you will be just fine.

Dude, like I said, my car automatically locks you in a shoulder seat belt, I just happen to remove it looking for something in the back....so I'm pissed I wear my seat belt and I can proudly say....at my age, I have gotten in all my life, maybe 2 traffic tickets....next!!

Oh so driving while chewing gum and reading....Officer this is the type that should get a damned ticket, not me...oh, but your white, my bad!!
Why make it into a race thing?

Listen, I'm pissed.

Dude, like I said, my car automatically locks you in a shoulder seat belt, I just happen to remove it looking for something in the back....so I'm pissed I wear my seat belt and I can proudly say....at my age, I have gotten in all my life, maybe 2 traffic tickets....next!!

Here my friend I am trying to help you.

seatbelt_campaign_by_warbzz-d2iw63w.jpg

So you complied and didn't attempt to resist or flee.
And you're thankful for surviving?

One more thing......all cops in that department wear the same uniform, right? How do you tell which ones are rednecks?
Because they are white?
How very non-racist of you

Listen, I'm pissed. Every morning when I awake I turn on the tv and listen to the news and every single effin morning there's a shooting, every morning.....so me not wearing a effin seat belt should never be an issue for this sorry ass city. And trust me, had it been a brother, I wouldn't have gotten a ticket....I'm quite attractive to some of our men, beleive it or not!!
Do you fish?

Have you ever caught all the fish in the lake?

Drivers at the MINIMUM need a seat belt....you are strapping yourself into a fast moving machine, period. (Tho I agree everyone should have one on.)

And as grown adults drivers can make that decision for themselves.
Not the driver...it affects others, you need to be strapped in behind that wheel...no seatbelt in a skid, you'd end up in the passenger seat and no longer a chance to be in control. Nope....seat belts should remain the law.

Yeah, yeah yeah....

Listen, I'm pissed.

Here my friend I am trying to help you.

seatbelt_campaign_by_warbzz-d2iw63w.jpg

Kid, I'm done...have a nice day, drink a cold beer, put a period behind it, over!!

As a licensed driver, you agreed to follow the law, no if ands or buts. And wearing a seat belt is part of that agreement, besides being just common sense. Is it that hard...to put on a seat belt?

It should've been 10 dozen cops instead of just 10. Hell, they don't keep me safe, I keep me safe. Depending on a cop when you need one is like playing the lottery.

Forum List

Back