🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I survived a cop encounter today, where's my praise?

Do you live in South Carolina? I used to live there and I got the same fine for a seat belt ticket.

Seat belt laws need to be repealed. They have absolutely nothing to do with safety despite being sold that way to the public when most of those laws were passed back in 80s and 90s. They were designed as another revenue source for local governments and the fact that they increase interaction between the police and the public only adds to the already existing tension to the two groups. The less people interact with a police officer the safer they are.

:lol: You reply to her vile racist rant without so much as a mention of it...like seat belts are the issue instead of her "white motherfucker" crap. Yet you call ME a racist without hesitation.....this is your cowardly hypocrisy on display and you don't even get that.

Last edited:
Do you live in South Carolina? I used to live there and I got the same fine for a seat belt ticket.

Seat belt laws need to be repealed. They have absolutely nothing to do with safety despite being sold that way to the public when most of those laws were passed back in 80s and 90s. They were designed as another revenue source for local governments and the fact that they increase interaction between the police and the public only adds to the already existing tension to the two groups. The less people interact with a police officer the safer they are.

:lol: You reply to her vile racist rant without so much as a mention of it...like seat belts are the issue instead of her "white motherfucker" crap. Yet you call ME a racist without hesitation.....this your cowardly hypocrisy on display and you don't even get that.
Tissue?

Driving home from a long days work, I look up and low and behold, the dreaded red and blue lights are glaring from behind me...I pull over...startled and confused....I didn't nothing wrong, so I thought. As the officer approached the car, I followed ol boys instructions...I looked straight ahead, both hands on steering wheel and produced the biggest Aunt Jammima smile known to the south.....Officer informs me, I wasn't wearing my fucking seat belt.

49 murders so far in my city and this white motherf****** is stressing me over a damned seat belt. I could surmize he's worried about my safety, I could conclude that maybe he was concerned....but here's the deal...I'm black, of course he's a fuckin redneck, I'm an easy target, he's got a quoto to make and why not stress a motherf**** over a seatbelt...gotcha....so to the city of What the fucksville, USA....Tigerred59 will gladly shove out 25 bucks for not wearing her seatbelt and now maybe just maybe this over paid servant of the people can go catch some real damned criminals.
sounds like a made up story

Last April (2014) 10 Police Officers were killed in the line of duty in the U.S. keeping your ungrateful ass safe. If you don't like seat belts petition the government but at least take it like a man when you get a ticket.

Last year police officers killed over 1100 Americans.
Officers killed 593 persons in the line of duty in 2014 ensuring you dumb asses the 1st amendment freedom to criticize the people who keep your stupid asses alive.

sounds like a made up story

I figured that out when she said "long day at work"....I doubt she was there for more than an hour or two and spent that time posting lies in here. Then she drank a 40, snorted an 8 ball and was weaving all over the road....the cop showed mercy and gets called a "white motherfucker" for it. :rolleyes-41:

Driving home from a long days work, I look up and low and behold, the dreaded red and blue lights are glaring from behind me...I pull over...startled and confused....I didn't nothing wrong, so I thought. As the officer approached the car, I followed ol boys instructions...I looked straight ahead, both hands on steering wheel and produced the biggest Aunt Jammima smile known to the south.....Officer informs me, I wasn't wearing my fucking seat belt.

49 murders so far in my city and this white motherf****** is stressing me over a damned seat belt. I could surmize he's worried about my safety, I could conclude that maybe he was concerned....but here's the deal...I'm black, of course he's a fuckin redneck, I'm an easy target, he's got a quoto to make and why not stress a motherf**** over a seatbelt...gotcha....so to the city of What the fucksville, USA....Tigerred59 will gladly shove out 25 bucks for not wearing her seatbelt and now maybe just maybe this over paid servant of the people can go catch some real damned criminals.
Racist illiterate puke. You broke the law, stop crying like a little b$&@h.

idiotic comments here. Yes, seat belts and helmets save lives. And they keep insurance premiums and medical insurance costs down. If you're stupid ignorant selfish ass decides you're too cool for safety precautions and end up with catastrophic injuries guess who pays YOUR BILLS? And what about your spouse and or kids? exactly.

We have laws. They are to be obeyed. Crying racism doesn't make you any less a criminal at that moment of detention than a thief. Lawbreaking is lawbreaking. Consider yourself lucky. I had to pay $125 for a seatbelt violation.

Last April (2014) 10 Police Officers were killed in the line of duty in the U.S. keeping your ungrateful ass safe. If you don't like seat belts petition the government but at least take it like a man when you get a ticket.

Last year police officers killed over 1100 Americans.
Hmmm...there are certainly more than 1100 violent criminals in the country. The police need to step it up.

Just land on Earth? If you didn't know what the seatbelts that come standard in every vehicle on the planet were for, now ya do.

Amusing to see all the slaves to the state in this thread. I wear a seatbelt when I want to not when an illegal law says I have to. Period. I will pay 15$ fines all day every day to have my right to travel as I please intact. Its MY vehicle,MY taxes paid for the road I am traveling on so kiss MY ass Mr Revenue collector asshole.

Why weren't you wearing your seat belt?

Listen, I'm pissed.

We know, just strap it on next time you will be just fine.

Dude, like I said, my car automatically locks you in a shoulder seat belt, I just happen to remove it looking for something in the back....so I'm pissed I wear my seat belt and I can proudly say....at my age, I have gotten in all my life, maybe 2 traffic tickets....next!!

Than what the fuck are you crying about?
Two tickets? Yeah ...it's obvious you get pulled over driving while black on a regular basis. I bet you feel so put upon....
TWO FUCKING TICKETS???

Why weren't you wearing your seat belt?

I think we should complain about injustice, not justice.

Forum List

Back