🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I survived a cop encounter today, where's my praise?

Driving home from a long days work, I look up and low and behold, the dreaded red and blue lights are glaring from behind me...I pull over...startled and confused....I didn't nothing wrong, so I thought. As the officer approached the car, I followed ol boys instructions...I looked straight ahead, both hands on steering wheel and produced the biggest Aunt Jammima smile known to the south.....Officer informs me, I wasn't wearing my fucking seat belt.

49 murders so far in my city and this white motherf****** is stressing me over a damned seat belt. I could surmize he's worried about my safety, I could conclude that maybe he was concerned....but here's the deal...I'm black, of course he's a fuckin redneck, I'm an easy target, he's got a quoto to make and why not stress a motherf**** over a seatbelt...gotcha....so to the city of What the fucksville, USA....Tigerred59 will gladly shove out 25 bucks for not wearing her seatbelt and now maybe just maybe this over paid servant of the people can go catch some real damned criminals.
Cool story. There IS a god!

Last April (2014) 10 Police Officers were killed in the line of duty in the U.S. keeping your ungrateful ass safe. If you don't like seat belts petition the government but at least take it like a man when you get a ticket.
Listen, I didn't kill the motherfuckers as a matter of fact, I paid their damned salaries and just for the fuckin record you simple minded shit head, I always wear my seat belt, by car automatically locks you in, today however, I took it apart looking for something in the back of my car and forgot to put in back on....bottom line the bastard got better fuckin things to do than stress my black ass, end of fuckin story.
So you lied, you don't always have the seat belt on. Your stress is your problem, you bring it on to yourself by not acting like an adult. Traffic cops get payed to do what he did. Your blackness and uncaught murderers don't mean shit.

Why make it into a race thing?

Because she's getting away with it...the longer it goes on, the worse it's going to get. The American negro now expects special privilege and when they don't get it they'll physically attack whites. It's easy to stop when we regain the will to stop it.

Last April (2014) 10 Police Officers were killed in the line of duty in the U.S. keeping your ungrateful ass safe. If you don't like seat belts petition the government but at least take it like a man when you get a ticket.
Listen, I didn't kill the motherfuckers as a matter of fact, I paid their damned salaries and just for the fuckin record you simple minded shit head, I always wear my seat belt, by car automatically locks you in, today however, I took it apart looking for something in the back of my car and forgot to put in back on....bottom line the bastard got better fuckin things to do than stress my black ass, end of fuckin story.
So you lied, you don't always have the seat belt on. Your stress is your problem, you bring it on to yourself by not acting like an adult. Traffic cops get payed to do what he did. Your blackness and uncaught murderers don't mean shit.

Listen, in my opinion and I'm entitled to it, yes? This cop could find much greater things to do with his time than stressing mf's over a damned seat belt....now I'm done...have a nice weekend!!

idiotic comments here. Yes, seat belts and helmets save lives. And they keep insurance premiums and medical insurance costs down. If you're stupid ignorant selfish ass decides you're too cool for safety precautions and end up with catastrophic injuries guess who pays YOUR BILLS? And what about your spouse and or kids? exactly.

Lets get something, when and If my black ass gets in a car accident, trust me, I not only carry insurance, but I'm also a good driver. I was pissed, I think this whole seat belt law shit is just another way for city to pull revenue off of tax payers. As for my being ignorant and stupid....just one two words. fuck off!!

Because she's getting away with it...the longer it goes on, the worse it's going to get. The American negro now expects special privilege and when they don't get it they'll physically attack whites. It's easy to stop when we regain the will to stop it.

The American Negro expects "special privileges'? Are you insane or just another ignorant ass white man? Actually, your both....listen, 99% of these so called negro attackers are too busy fkkken your damn white women to attack anything, let alone the white race, so chill out and get in line!! Most of your women are that easy!!

Listen, I'm pissed.

We know, just strap it on next time you will be just fine.

Dude, like I said, my car automatically locks you in a shoulder seat belt, I just happen to remove it looking for something in the back....so I'm pissed I wear my seat belt and I can proudly say....at my age, I have gotten in all my life, maybe 2 traffic tickets....next!!

Than what the fuck are you crying about?
Two tickets? Yeah ...it's obvious you get pulled over driving while black on a regular basis. I bet you feel so put upon....
TWO FUCKING TICKETS???

I'm pissed because I am a damned good driver and the mf should find better things to do with his fkkken time than scoping the area for damned seat belt non wearers.

Driving home from a long days work, I look up and low and behold, the dreaded red and blue lights are glaring from behind me...I pull over...startled and confused....I didn't nothing wrong, so I thought. As the officer approached the car, I followed ol boys instructions...I looked straight ahead, both hands on steering wheel and produced the biggest Aunt Jammima smile known to the south.....Officer informs me, I wasn't wearing my fucking seat belt.

49 murders so far in my city and this white motherf****** is stressing me over a damned seat belt. I could surmize he's worried about my safety, I could conclude that maybe he was concerned....but here's the deal...I'm black, of course he's a fuckin redneck, I'm an easy target, he's got a quoto to make and why not stress a motherf**** over a seatbelt...gotcha....so to the city of What the fucksville, USA....Tigerred59 will gladly shove out 25 bucks for not wearing her seatbelt and now maybe just maybe this over paid servant of the people can go catch some real damned criminals.

Just land on Earth? If you didn't know what the seatbelts that come standard in every vehicle on the planet were for, now ya do.

Yes, I do....its to make money for the city and harrass people as a result of this stupid law.

Listen, I'm pissed.

We know, just strap it on next time you will be just fine.

Dude, like I said, my car automatically locks you in a shoulder seat belt, I just happen to remove it looking for something in the back....so I'm pissed I wear my seat belt and I can proudly say....at my age, I have gotten in all my life, maybe 2 traffic tickets....next!!

Than what the fuck are you crying about?
Two tickets? Yeah ...it's obvious you get pulled over driving while black on a regular basis. I bet you feel so put upon....
TWO FUCKING TICKETS???

I'm pissed because I am a damned good driver and the mf should find better things to do with his fkkken time than scoping the area for damned seat belt non wearers.

Oh for Christ sake. It's a ticket,deal with it.

The American Negro expects "special privileges'? Are you insane or just another ignorant ass white man? Actually, your both....listen, 99% of these so called negro attackers are too busy fkkken your damn white women to attack anything, let alone the white race, so chill out and get in line!! Most of your women are that easy!!
I tried to help out and looked what happened. No need for the racial stuff here we are talking about the use of safety features in a motor vehicle and the law that applies to their use.

Tigerred59 will gladly shove out 25 bucks for not wearing her seatbelt and now maybe just maybe this over paid servant of the people can go catch some real damned criminals.
That will never happen. If you were smart, and saying "if", you would fight the ticket.

If you were smart, and I'm not saying you are, you would read the law and see that it doesn't apply to you.

Oh but you WILL defend the same Cop who gave you the ticket right?

"He gave me the ticket! He must know what he's doing!"

Well then why the f*ck you complaining? Can't have it both ways you moron.

same thing on motorcycle helmets , repeal , none of the states business .
As long as you sign a contract promising not to put your medical bills on the tax payer for any head injuries you ever have.

Dear, contrary to popular beliefs, some of us nigga's actually work for a damned living....you tax paying white shit heads ain't giving me shttt.

OP what state do you live in?

No, I'm not asking for yer f*ckin address I'm just gonna' show you HOW to beat that ticket.

Unless you're just "all talk and no action".

I tried to help out and looked what happened. No need for the racial stuff here we are talking about the use of safety features in a motor vehicle and the law that applies to their use.

Dude, I was responding to the other guy, now put on your big boy panties and enjoy the weekend,.

OP what state do you live in?

No, I'm not asking for yer f*ckin address I'm just gonna' show you HOW to beat that ticket.

Unless you're just "all talk and no action".

First off, I have said over and over again, Northern Ky, but I work in Cincy!!

Tigerred59 will gladly shove out 25 bucks for not wearing her seatbelt and now maybe just maybe this over paid servant of the people can go catch some real damned criminals.
That will never happen. If you were smart, and saying "if", you would fight the ticket.

If you were smart, and I'm not saying you are, you would read the law and see that it doesn't apply to you.

Oh but you WILL defend the same Cop who gave you the ticket right?

"He gave me the ticket! He must know what he's doing!"

Well then why the f*ck you complaining? Can't have it both ways you moron.

And on that note, I bid you ado and wish the best of the weekend...I'm going to grill now.

First off, I have said over and over again, Northern Ky, but I work in Cincy!!
But you haven't said it to me and besides, "Ah axed yoo!".

I take it "Cincy" is Ohio so if you got it there then dismissal is easy: Seat belt violations are not a primary offense, so police can’t stop you just for not wearing one.

That's what you do, go into Court and use that as a Defense.

"Ahm not takin' a hoe day off soes ah can beat uh twunny figh dahlah ticket you crackuh muthuh f*ckuh!" said the lazy retard.

Well then what you do is you send in the ticket with the following explanation. If you can't write then have someone else write it for you or just copy/paste this:

"To whom it may concern. I'm writing this in response to a ticket I received on (fill in date here) by Officer (Name here). Seat Belt Laws are not a primary Offense so that Officer SHOULDN'T have issued it in the first place.

I move that the ticket be dismissed for that reason.

If you make me appear in Court I will just enter the same Defense and then Appeal it if found Guilty. That will mean you will have to use a City Attorney at your own expense to defend the ticket at the next higher level. I will also Subpoena the Officer and his Training Records again, at your expense which will I'm sure cost you MUCH MORE than the 25 dollars you're seeking.

Thank you,
(Sign your Name Here)"

You send that out Certified so that you have a Record of them receiving it

If you got it in Kentucky then you send out the a\same letter but removing the "Primary Offense" language.

Do not sign Guilty or Not Guilty. It's already signed. You only agreed to the Court Date.

Drivers at the MINIMUM need a seat belt....you are strapping yourself into a fast moving machine, period. (Tho I agree everyone should have one on.)

Not so for shorter people.
I got into a car accident a few years back and they said if I had worn my seat belt it would have choked me to death and that I was lucky that I didn't have it on.

Drivers at the MINIMUM need a seat belt....you are strapping yourself into a fast moving machine, period. (Tho I agree everyone should have one on.)
If I don't want to wear a seat belt it's none of your business

My state is fucking ridiculous.

You can get pulled over for not wearing a seat belt but can ride a motorcycle without a helmet.

BTW it's no one's business if people wear helmets either

Forum List

Back