🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I survived a cop encounter today, where's my praise?

OK. Seat belts are not restricting. Laziness and stubbornness of some folks amazes me. HOW is that some evil plot to reduce freedom? I have seen a car accident in which the driver, sans seat belt was ejected from the car and badly injured, hell, I don't even know how that turned out. I don't need a law or police enforcement to tell me what's right.

OK, you now need to reach into the passenger footwell of a car from the driver's seat while wearing a seat belt.

Fucking idiot.
What are you blathering about? Read the very first post on this thread-AGAIN, stated you were driving and didn't have a seat belt on, again , read that line YOU wrote. No qualifiers, it was that simple. What IS your problem?

I will give you one trillion dollars if you can point to the post where I said I was driving with no seat belt. Aaaaaaaaaand...go to it!
Really? YOU got time to waste AND a trillion bucks? Read your very 1st post again. You were ticketed for not wearing a seat belt. That says it all. Send that trillion dollars to the USMB. How old are you, again? Thirteen? Grow up.

Are you LITERATE? Serious question: are you capable of basic reading comprehension? I have never been ticketed for not wearing a seat belt. My first post in this thread indicates nothing to the contrary. Are you intoxicated?

Last April (2014) 10 Police Officers were killed in the line of duty in the U.S. keeping your ungrateful ass safe. If you don't like seat belts petition the government but at least take it like a man when you get a ticket.

Last year police officers killed over 1100 Americans.

1100!!!! WOW!!!! ITS A GENOCIDE!!!!

Big rig drivers killed 5000.
Doctors killed 50-100, 000

Last April (2014) 10 Police Officers were killed in the line of duty in the U.S. keeping your ungrateful ass safe. If you don't like seat belts petition the government but at least take it like a man when you get a ticket.

Last year police officers killed over 1100 Americans.

1100!!!! WOW!!!! ITS A GENOCIDE!!!!

Big rig drivers killed 5000.
Doctors killed 50-100, 000
that's why I trust neither.....

Drivers at the MINIMUM need a seat belt....you are strapping yourself into a fast moving machine, period. (Tho I agree everyone should have one on.)

And as grown adults drivers can make that decision for themselves.

Traffic deaths plummet when seat belt laws are enacted. A small price to pay...for the lives saved.

Maybe you enjoy being a moron. But others want their daughters and mothers and sons wearing their seat belts. If a law makes this happen...so.be it.

Drivers at the MINIMUM need a seat belt....you are strapping yourself into a fast moving machine, period. (Tho I agree everyone should have one on.)

And as grown adults drivers can make that decision for themselves.

Traffic deaths plummet when seat belt laws are enacted. A small price to pay...for the lives saved.

Maybe you enjoy being a moron. But others want their daughters and mothers and sons wearing their seat belts. If a law makes this happen...so.be it.
The worst thing is an airbag punching you in the face....

like I say , its a nanny state not only on the road but throughout USA society . Different subject but He11 a guy that owns a private bar or restaurant can't allow smoking in some states / areas . Yeah , I know , if it just saves one life !!

like I say , its a nanny state not only on the road but throughout USA society . Different subject but He11 a guy that owns a private bar or restaurant can't allow smoking in some states / areas . Yeah , I know , if it just saves one life !!

I agree there. Private establishments should be able to allow smoking...even though I dont smoke.

But the state is mandated to maintain highway safety. They suck...but fact is...seat belt laws save lives. They're kinda like the child vaccinations of highway safety ahaha.

Driving home from a long days work, I look up and low and behold, the dreaded red and blue lights are glaring from behind me...I pull over...startled and confused....I didn't nothing wrong, so I thought. As the officer approached the car, I followed ol boys instructions...I looked straight ahead, both hands on steering wheel and produced the biggest Aunt Jammima smile known to the south.....Officer informs me, I wasn't wearing my fucking seat belt.

49 murders so far in my city and this white motherf****** is stressing me over a damned seat belt. I could surmize he's worried about my safety, I could conclude that maybe he was concerned....but here's the deal...I'm black, of course he's a fuckin redneck, I'm an easy target, he's got a quoto to make and why not stress a motherf**** over a seatbelt...gotcha....so to the city of What the fucksville, USA....Tigerred59 will gladly shove out 25 bucks for not wearing her seatbelt and now maybe just maybe this over paid servant of the people can go catch some real damned criminals.

$25 bucks? Damn a whole day's pay, eh?

You know you don't work for a living.

its a nanny state / country Bucs , glad you agree about private property but private property rights are disappearing same as freedom to live free on land that the people really own !! Its only going to get worse !!

its a nanny state / country Bucs , glad you agree about private property but private property rights are disappearing same as freedom to live free on land that the people really own !! Its only going to get worse !!

I agree. Few things demand more respect than a persons private property rights.

Forum List

Back