🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"I tell people I have a small home in Indiana & even smaller home in DC" - Mike Pence, on not getting rich in Congress. The Opposite of Biden & Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
does he have classified docs in those small homes though? that's what was learned today in the testimony, and they should make it public!

does he have classified docs in those small homes though? that's what was learned today in the testimony, and they should make it public!

Did he have them in his open garage next to his Corvette like Brandon?

Trump was a billionaire before he went to DC .

hey dumbass,, trump lost money being president,,

I notice you didnt include obamas name in there,, that mother fucker got filthy rich from it,,

"I entered as one of the poorest men in Congress, left one of the poorest men in government, in Congress and as vice president."

We'' see home Pence fairs after being VP.

you do know just telling someone something without any explanation doesnt mean shit??
Yeah I know. Everything has to be explained to your kind.

Sounds like you dont think people have the right to get rich off their hard work, in this case Obama authoring a few books to make some money. Like I said, some people might think someone saying such a thing is a commie.

Yeah I know. Everything has to be explained to your kind.

Sounds like he doesnt think people get rich off their hard work, in this case Obama authoring a few books to make some money. Like I said, some people might think someone saying such a thing is a commie.
I never said a word about it being wrong for making money,,

just pointed out that trump got poorer when he claimed he got richer and that he left obama out of his list,,

not sure where you came up with I was against capitalism,,

did you tell the OP he was a commie that was against capitalism??

why is that??

I never said a word about it being wrong for making money,,

just pointed out that trump got poorer when he claimed he got richer and that he left obama out of his list,,

not sure where you came up with I was against capitalism,,

did you tell the OP he was a commie that was against capitalism??

why is that??
Why would I? He isnt mad about people getting rich like you are.

Forum List

Back