I think being critical of the side you believe in is more important than being critical of the opposition.

Anomalism

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2020
Obviously you need to be critical of the opposition and point at their issues, but I think it's even more important to focus on keeping your own side honest and consistent. Both parties have gone to shit, and I think it's in large part because so few people are willing to police their own side. They're too busy making excuses and trying to save face. Some of you will bend yourselves in a pretzel to avoid honest criticism of the party you vote for. Why?

Some of you will bend yourselves in a pretzel to avoid honest criticism of the party you vote for. Why?
One reason is that the opposition is just as pumped up to criticize the president

trump for instance was attacked personally from the first minute that he won the nomination

and it got even worse after he was elected

One reason is that the opposition is just as pumped up to criticize the president

trump for instance was attacked personally from the first minute that he won the nomination

and ot got even worse after he was elected

Do you care what they think? You could provide criticism that's actually constructive.

I prefer to watch the whole clown show like a pro wrestling event. Of course, I'd like to see one side prevail, but, in the end, I am the architect of my success and happiness in life, not some politicians or the political parties they represent.

If we're not willing to be honest and introspective we're just part of the clown show.

If we're not willing to be honest and introspective we're just part of the clown show.
You're part of it regardless of whether or not you're honest and introspective. Your single vote is inconsequential in the grand scheme of it all. The real trick is to avoid taxation to the greatest degree possible so your funding of the charade is minimal.

You're part of it regardless of whether or not you're honest and introspective. Your single vote is inconsequential in the grand scheme of it all.

Why bothering voting then? Is it because we need to be collectively responsible?

Obviously you need to be critical of the opposition and point at their issues, but I think it's even more important to focus on keeping your own side honest and consistent. Both parties have gone to shit, and I think it's in large part because so few people are willing to police their own side. They're too busy making excuses and trying to save face. Some of you will bend yourselves in a pretzel to avoid honest criticism of the party you vote for. Why?

Because it will take maybe 2, possibly 3 generations of critically thinking well educated voters to rid the Gov't. of the deep level of corruption combined with systemic political process changes.
And this ain't happening! Besides, I'll be dead in around 15 years, so Fuck It!!

Because it will take maybe 2, possibly 3 generations of critically thinking well educated voters to rid the Gov't. of the deep level of corruption combined with systemic political process changes.
And this ain't happening! Besides, I'll be dead in around 15 years, so Fuck It!!

Same.

Same.

It's just the way it is.

Same.

It's just the way it is.

Yep.

No doubt that fatigue is part of it.

I'm tired of trying to save this fucked up cesspool of leftarded fools from their own hypocrisies and ignorance.

Fuck them all.

Republi + Cratic + Duopoly + Party = RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP). Screw the RNC & DNC money sucking corporations & their bought & paid for profe$$ional politician$. We have better people on our USMB than the vast majority of Duopoly party so called Representatives ever could be in their wildest narcissistic dreams. Support & vote for the individual candidate(s) that one believes in their heart best supports our U.S. Constitution/BoR & NOT the corrupt political corporations. EXCELLENT call on your part Anomalism!

What have Republicans done that is dishonest?

Some of you will bend yourselves in a pretzel to avoid honest criticism of the party you vote for. Why?

How odd, because it was an eight-year honeymoon for President Obama, right?

In all seriousness I usually am, but the republicans have been fucking up soooooooo badly I just haven't been able to find the time.

You're part of it regardless of whether or not you're honest and introspective. Your single vote is inconsequential in the grand scheme of it all.

Why bothering voting then? Is it because we need to be collectively responsible?
It's for self protection. Not voting means brain damaged senile pedophiles can inflict all their nefarious schemes on you without opposition.

How odd, because it was an eight-year honeymoon for President Obama, right?

Yes it was.

Forum List

Back