I think I am woman, hear me roar

I think I'm woman, hear me roar! | The Daily Caller

Libs claim to be pro science. More likely pro fantasy

Hysterical and so very sad. So GLAD I escaped California before all this escalated nonsense.. Brought my daughter to a SANE community in a state where politicians and schools are LISTENING to their bosses..

I'm dissapointed in Brown also.. I always liked his common sense and focus (and his nuttier ideas).. Now he has the focus of a 10 yr old at a Carnival Midway.

You are a lunatic who thinks women can have penises and men can get pregnant. You have no standing to call anyone ignorant

Last edited:
I think I am woman, hear me roar
Actually you’re a pathetic, hateful rightwing reactionary with a bizarre obsession concerning transgender persons.

Fortunately the Constitution was designed to protect citizens from your reactionary fear, hate, and ignorance.

Then allow their PARENTS to DECLARE them as transgender.. Simple as putting a checkbox on their school records to that effect..

NO SANE BODY of leaders --- allows 6 to 18 yr olds to make that declaration ANONYMOUSLY..

We share the goal of protection -- both this makes a MOCKERY of the concept. You cannot protect a class that is not defined or refuses to identify as a member of that class.

I also require PROOF of that class association. The Indians have been abusing this to build a kingdom of gambling parlors for a decade now. Even RACE nowadays needs a scientific definition and a declaration.. And unfortunately, you will be forced to use the "drop of blood" standard that the old timey racists used to MAKE that determination..

I also require PROOF of that class association. The Indians have been abusing this to build a kingdom of gambling parlors for a decade now. Even RACE nowadays needs a scientific definition and a declaration.. And unfortunately, you will be forced to use the "drop of blood" standard that the old timey racists used to MAKE that determination..
It's worse than you think. I'm greeneyed and have mostly blond body hair and I have more Cherokee than required for reservation citizenship in two of the federally recognized reservation and possibly more than the third as well. I am not eligible for residence on any reservation. Being provably Indian descendants of hold outs as I am of any nation makes even full bloods ineligible for reservation goodies.

Last edited:
It's worse than you think. I'm greeneyed and have mostly blond body hair and I have more Cherokee than required for reservation citizenship in two of the federally recognized reservation and possibly more than the third as well. I am not eligible for residence on any reservation. Being provably Indian descendants of hold outs as I am of any nation makes even full bloods ineligible for reservation goodies.

I am in the same boat.

You are a lunatic who thinks women can have penises and men can get pregnant. You have no standing to call anyone ignorant

No one needs ‘standing’ to recognize and acknowledge the ignorance you so clearly display, this post being an example, as no one is advocating any such thing.

And your posts and the posts of other conservatives also display the fear of diversity common among the right, as well as conservative disdain of expressions of individual liberty protected by the Constitution.

well, you may ask how the fake Indian Warren got her freebies without any proof

Forum List

Back