I think I saw proof Family Feud changes answers

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
so, family #1 is about to win the game, there's only one winning answer on the board

the question was "name something that has roots"

the old guy says "plants"

Steve Harvey says "can you be more specific?"

the old guy can't think of anything, BUZZ, it goes over to family #2

----------------

"name something that has roots"

Family #2 says "teeth"

BING , family #2 wins.

-----------------

now, why would they ask the old guy from family #1 to be more specific if he was completely wrong with "plants"?

I suspect they changed the winning answer from "tree" to "teeth" in favor of family #2

The only thing I can say to keep you from donning the tin foil hat, is to say, maybe the host thought the guy might have said, "implants."

As in "teeth."

He just wanted to make sure he was referring to foliage, and not dentition. "Plants" and "IMplants" do sound a lot a like. When I did a Google search for Plants, and teeth, suggestions immediately came up; "Including results for teeth implants"

The only thing that bothers me about that show is that they always seem to have a white family and a black family playing against each other. Is this the new rule for shows that want to be politically correct?

The only thing I can say to keep you from donning the tin foil hat, is to say, maybe the host thought the guy might have said, "implants."

As in "teeth."

He just wanted to make sure he was referring to foliage, and not dentition. "Plants" and "IMplants" do sound a lot a like. When I did a Google search for Plants, and teeth, suggestions immediately came up; "Including results for teeth implants"
Dental implants don't have roots, dummy.

As in "teeth."

dental-implants.jpg

puente-implantes-dentales-.png

As in "teeth."

dental-implants.jpg

puente-implantes-dentales-.png
They're not roots.

Forum List

Back